PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Harpers Ferry Count

Footnotes
04-18-2007, 22:06
I was at the ATC office in Harpers Ferry yesterday. As of about Noon 18 thru hikers have checked in there so far this year.

warraghiyagey
04-18-2007, 22:27
I was at the ATC office in Harpers Ferry yesterday. As of about Noon 18 thru hikers have checked in there so far this year.

That's nice

Programbo
04-21-2007, 21:02
Sounds like a lot of people got an early start

ShakeyLeggs
04-21-2007, 22:20
Yea I have been readin a bunch of Journals over at TJ's and I can say a bunch started early. Also they are starting to drop as well. I know of 2 possible three of the journals I am reading that have dropped so far.

I will be in Harpers on the 7th. I will get a count at that time and when I get a chance I will post the count then. It may not be for a couple of weeks though because that is where I am starting my section.

Programbo
04-21-2007, 23:08
Also they are starting to drop as well. I know of 2 possible three of the journals I am reading that have dropped so far..

I was following a few TJ`s which haven't been updated in like 35 days which makes me suspect the writers have dropped off and just haven`t had the heart to say so

TJ aka Teej
04-21-2007, 23:12

In '05 only two GAMErs had been into HQ by mid-April when BillyGoat and I checked in at Harpers Ferry.

Rainbow_Brite
04-22-2007, 09:07
Last weekend when I was in Harper's Ferry, only 7 thru's had gone through. We met two of them at Ensign Cowell Shelter, and they told us they had to get off the trail in Pine Grove Furnace for an emergency. They said if they were coming back it would be late summer to flip. So, at least two of the 18 through so far will probably not be making it much further.