PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days Vendor Info

bullseye
04-20-2007, 19:43
Alright, I know I'm a knucklehead, but after looking at the Trail Days home page I don't see any links for vendor info. :-? Would someone please be kind enough to direct me in the right direction? Thanks.

Fannypack
04-20-2007, 19:54
TD contact page: http://traildays.info/contact.html

has there ever been vendor info on the TD webpage??

what kinda info are u looking for?

bullseye
04-20-2007, 19:59
TD contact page: http://traildays.info/contact.html

has there ever been vendor info on the TD webpage??

what kinda info are u looking for?

Looking for sellers info. Thanks.

RockStar
04-20-2007, 20:31
I too searched for vendor info. I was interested in knowing what vendors would be there to guage how much $$$ to bring. lol ;) Always looking for an excuse to bring more. An excuse that will hold up in relationship court when I get back. I must have evidence to show. "Honey this is exhibit A *points to smile on my face* Honey there are no more exhibits." To which Honey would say "You are hereby sentenced to nagging until next Trail Days and prohibited from going next year":eek: :rolleyes:

mountain squid
04-20-2007, 20:52
Well, I don't know where to find info, but some of the vendors that I remember from last year include (I think:-?):

Antigravity gear
Six Moon Designs
Leki Poles
Mahoney's Outfitters (from here in JC)
Go-Lite
Backpacker Magazine

There are other gear manufacturers, plenty of food vendors, and some arts and crafts type vendors, as well. Who else remembers?

See you on the trail,
mt squid

mweinstone
04-20-2007, 21:37
i will be selling farts to support trail hostles. for a few dollars , i will fart. recordings of farts will also be available. and im selling beans. to witch sulfer has been added for kick.oh,.. allmost forgot the burps. yep. soda mixed with whipped egg. come to trail days and ill give you what im really bringing. marshmallows with your name painted on with food coloring. really. thats one of my things im doing. im making them for about a dozen white blaze members. oh, and i made up a new kind of blazing. clearblazer. is a person who lies and never hikes and just posts about made up hikes from his computer.

RockStar
04-20-2007, 21:57
i will be selling farts to support trail hostles. for a few dollars , i will fart. recordings of farts will also be available. and im selling beans. to witch sulfer has been added for kick.oh,.. allmost forgot the burps. yep. soda mixed with whipped egg. come to trail days and ill give you what im really bringing. marshmallows with your name painted on with food coloring. really. thats one of my things im doing. im making them for about a dozen white blaze members. oh, and i made up a new kind of blazing. clearblazer. is a person who lies and never hikes and just posts about made up hikes from his computer.

I think we are on the same medication. Only...I took mine today. ;) *giggles

ShakeyLeggs
04-20-2007, 23:34

I think we are on the same medication. Only...I took mine today. ;) *giggles

He may be a bit teched but aint we all hehe:eek::D

But I think he coined a new word that fits with a few people I have come across in my travels.
Clearblazer

RockStar
04-21-2007, 00:31
how about BlaneBlazer like david blane the magician ;)
lol j/k

Local
05-03-2007, 22:24
Alright, I know I'm a knucklehead, but after looking at the Trail Days home page I don't see any links for vendor info. :-? Would someone please be kind enough to direct me in the right direction? Thanks.

Well, sheeeeeet. Since I do the website (as a volunteer) http://www.traildays.info/ it seems this is left out. But when I inquired with the town folks who do Trail Days about listing the vendors, I was told this wasn't done because certain vendors would not wish to appear if certain other vendors were going to be here. This sounds rather mysterious and probably not grounded in fact, so we will revisit this and I'll try to get a list of vendors and post them on the website and on this thread. Thanks for the heads-up on this.

ShakeyLeggs
05-03-2007, 23:18
Well, sheeeeeet. Since I do the website (as a volunteer) http://www.traildays.info/ it seems this is left out. But when I inquired with the town folks who do Trail Days about listing the vendors, I was told this wasn't done because certain vendors would not wish to appear if certain other vendors were going to be here. This sounds rather mysterious and probably not grounded in fact, so we will revisit this and I'll try to get a list of vendors and post them on the website and on this thread. Thanks for the heads-up on this.

Could even do a partial list and put a disclamer that it isn't a complete list. That way the ones who don't want to be listed don't have to be.

Lion King
05-04-2007, 00:52
Ill be selling AT and PCT films/ Packrat will be selling fleece and clothes, not sure what else....they wouldnt let us give away free smoothies as then we would have to get some VA food license or some such thing....

StarLyte
05-04-2007, 06:50
Though not vendors.....

ALDHA :sun

Appalachian Trail Conservancy :banana

Appalachian Trail Museum :)

thecaptain
05-04-2007, 08:07
I will be set up in the vendor area at trail days....I sell landscape photographs both mated and framed...I sell under the name "Mamaspic Photography".....I live 19.5 miles north of Pearisburg right beside the AT....Included in my work are pics of Glacier Park, mount rogers, Angel rest. and many more....I am a section hiker and provide trail magic (drinks in the creek and little debbies in a cooler)..stop by and we can talk photography, gear, and general BS

StarLyte
05-04-2007, 08:30
I will be set up in the vendor area at trail days....I sell landscape photographs both mated and framed...I sell under the name "Mamaspic Photography".....I live 19.5 miles north of Pearisburg right beside the AT....Included in my work are pics of Glacier Park, mount rogers, Angel rest. and many more....I am a section hiker and provide trail magic (drinks in the creek and little debbies in a cooler)..stop by and we can talk photography, gear, and general BS

I remember you....I think I also met you at Elk Garden once and you drove me and my friend to another trailhead in 2004...I could be wrong...mind is goin quick...

peter_pan
05-04-2007, 08:46
Well, I don't know where to find info, but some of the vendors that I remember from last year include (I think:-?):

Antigravity gear
Six Moon Designs
Leki Poles
Mahoney's Outfitters (from here in JC)
Go-Lite
Backpacker Magazine

There are other gear manufacturers, plenty of food vendors, and some arts and crafts type vendors, as well. Who else remembers?

See you on the trail,
mt squid

Jacks 'R' Better will be there for the fourth year .... New hammock, new hammock tents, and a couple of new quilts... Also the realitively new Down to Earth Pad Converter, for the ground folk... Stop and say hello.

Pan

Skyline
05-04-2007, 09:02
Mt. Rogers AT Club usually has a table. Good place to drop a few bucks for a membership. This is the club that takes care of the AT from the TN/VA state line to north of Damascus thru the beautiful high country we all marvel at, plus many side projects.

Lion King
05-04-2007, 12:36
I miss damascus....such a great little town.

Looking forward to it.

hammock engineer
05-04-2007, 13:27
In addition to the Jacks in terms of hammocks Tom Hennessy from HH and Ed Speer from Speer Hammocks should be there.

Ewker
05-04-2007, 15:12
anyone know if Superfeet will be there doing custom insoles?

Lion King
05-04-2007, 15:28
anyone know if Superfeet will be there doing custom insoles?

I dont think they have ever missed a year, but whom knows?

Cedar Tree
05-04-2007, 16:48
I'll be there, hopefully with a shipment of new and improved Packas. I continue to tweak the construction of the Packa as feedback dictates. I'll also have some eVent and stormtech Packas. I look forward to seeing everyone.
Cedar Tree

Local
05-05-2007, 15:13
Here's a list of vendors at Trail Days 2007. Please note that this does not include equipment reps at the campground. We're waiting on that list and will post it on the website when we get it.

http://www.traildays.info/vendors.html

FOOD

Rose’s Concessions
Greenhill Market
Kevin Johnson
Food Express
Shivva Shakk Ice Cream
Li’l Delights Funnel Cake Factory
Olde Times Concessions
Heritage Concessions
Mama’s Lemonade
Ice Cream Shop
Outback
The Cabin
In the Country
Hawaiian Daves Tropical Treats

TRAIL VENDORS

Big Sky International
Blue Ridge Outdoors
Hennessy Hammock
Equinox Ltd.
Vargo Outdoors
Bardin & Marsee Publishing
Jacks R. Better
Appalachian Trail Conservancy
Warbonnet Hammock co.
Trail Journals
Comfortwagon Enterprises
Cedar Tree Industry
Golite Corp.
Nomad Supply
Highgear
Mountain Sports
Flagle Films
Trail Dog Outfitters
Luxury Lite Gear
Gossamer Gear Inc.
Hammock In a Bag
Six Moon Designs
Adventure Medical Kits
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club
Michael Daniel
Suns of the Carolinas
Catoma Outdoors
Appalachian Adventure Equipment
National Geographic Maps
Outfitters at Harpers Ferry

Many Craft Vendors will be in the Town Park.