PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck is all this cat hair coming from?

Jester2000
04-25-2007, 19:10
Well? Any theories?

jlb2012
04-25-2007, 19:29
from cats obviously - you have been invaded by alien cats

Gray Blazer
04-25-2007, 19:33
Well? Any theories?
You forgot to grease the cat?

Why don't JayZ,SnoopDog or Fitty Cents Sqare dance? Because when someone yells Hoe Down, they all run. Just call me Don Imus.:banana

Smile
04-25-2007, 19:34
The exploding cat in the Hike to End Stupidity thread?
Just a guess :)

Gray Blazer
04-25-2007, 19:34

Why don't JayZ,SnoopDog or Fitty Cents Sqare dance? Because when someone yells Hoe Down, they all run. Just call me Don Imus.:banana
That should read square dance.:banana

Toolshed
04-25-2007, 20:57
short black curly hairs only come from one type of cat.......... :sun

spittinpigeon
04-25-2007, 21:00

When I was in Rutland VT, this girl had greased up cats, then I vomited on one just a little.

Gray Blazer
04-25-2007, 23:30
When I was in Rutland VT, this girl had greased up cats, then I vomited on one just a little.

Speaking of animals, this thread is going to the dogs quick.

Jester2000
04-26-2007, 18:05
See, the problem is, I don't have a cat.

Skidsteer
04-26-2007, 18:17

Then your dog is one kinky sumbitch.

smokymtnsteve
04-26-2007, 18:21

I think your doc can now supply U with an implant:eek:

mweinstone
04-26-2007, 18:57
maby you just arent in touch with your new,.. older hairs. there yours. or,.. you sleepkill. cats. or,....they come from a cat that sleeps on you and dissapears to the alley by day. your just a catheater. ..or.....you stepped in gum then on a cat and brought it home all unbeknownst. or,...........theres stuff in you eye . its not in your hand. taste it. can you feel it in your mouth? yes? then its not stuff in your eye. ummmmmm........................................... .................................................. .........................rats sleeping on you?.............................................. .................................................. ........your being molested by a scout leader?.................i give up. do tell! whats the answer?
a cat i drew in 2001. it was damaged when a water bottle leaked. the water company gave me 200$ for about a hundred wonderful pics. woopty do.

Jester2000
04-26-2007, 19:05
Then your dog is one kinky sumbitch.

I don't have a dog. I don't have any pets.

And there's cat hair everywhere. I'd say I'm going out of my mind, but you know what? I already did that, and there's just as much cat hair here as there was in the other place.

mweinstone
04-26-2007, 19:12
i can have two beautiful polish girls i work with at your house tommorow. they clean like ......like to the folicle. ones married and ones not. yesterday i said to the one,.. its our beautiful polish cleaning women! and she was all thankfull that anyone spoke to her. they understand little english. stuff like, clean and do is fine. and when i said it in a flirty way, she blushed and said" thank you" that was the first woman ive spoke to that way in 8 years. man im so screwed.

RockStar
04-26-2007, 21:23
short black curly hairs only come from one type of cat.......... :sun

ROFLMFAO! I wasn't gonna say it! :eek: :D

Gray Blazer
04-26-2007, 21:31
Well? Any theories?
My wife says stay away from pussy. Have you ruled out a cat burglar?:banana

Jester2000
04-26-2007, 21:36
My wife says stay away from pussy.

Is she talking to you when she says that? Perhaps you need to shave.

Gray Blazer
04-27-2007, 07:46
Is she talking to you when she says that? Perhaps you need to shave.

She was trying to help you. Luckily, she hasn't told me that yet.:D

The Old Fhart
04-27-2007, 09:15
Jester2001(A Space Odyssey) -"I already did that, and there's just as much cat hair here as there was in the other place."Your use of obscure euphemisms is starting to scare me!!:eek:

Gray Blazer
04-27-2007, 10:23
Your use of obscure euphemisms is starting to scare me!!:eek:
So is your use of inconspicuous inoffensive terms substitured for offensive terms.:-?

The Old Fhart
04-27-2007, 11:34
Gray Blazer-"So is your use of inconspicuous inoffensive terms substitured for offensive terms.:-?" That's because I can't say *****, or ****, or even %^&*$ on this site!:D

Rhino-lfl
04-27-2007, 12:05
maby you just arent in touch with your new,.. older hairs. there yours. or,.. you sleepkill. cats. or,....they come from a cat that sleeps on you and dissapears to the alley by day. your just a catheater. ..or.....you stepped in gum then on a cat and brought it home all unbeknownst. or,...........theres stuff in you eye . its not in your hand. taste it. can you feel it in your mouth? yes? then its not stuff in your eye. ummmmmm........................................... .................................................. .........................rats sleeping on you?.............................................. .................................................. ........your being molested by a scout leader?.................i give up. do tell! whats the answer?
a cat i drew in 2001. it was damaged when a water bottle leaked. the water company gave me 200$ for about a hundred wonderful pics. woopty do.

What is 100% unreadable lol.

Gray Blazer
04-27-2007, 12:32
That's because I can't say *****, or ****, or even %^&*$ on this site!:D
I was talking about Jester and repeating what you said in a Gilliganistic sort of way (or moronic, take your pick).