PDA

View Full Version : Hike to end body odor!

moxie
04-27-2007, 16:39
If we must hike for a cause let it be one that directly affects us. Have you ever smelled a seasoned thru hiker? Try picking one up that is hitchhiking. Damn, we stink and it's time to pick up the cause for ourselves before some phoney money grabbing charity picks up the cause. Perhaps we could hike with pledges and put deoderant in all shelters but that wouldn't help Lone Wolf who never uses shelters. Open showers at trailheads or road crossings might help or sanitary wipes dispensers every mile. Another option might be to hike naked and shoot squirt guns filled with "old spice" at eack other as we pass. What suggestion do you have for a hike to end this awful curse, BODY ODOR?:-?

Smile
04-27-2007, 17:18
Moxie, how did you get that avatar moving? I can't upload a moving one, tells me it's not permitted.

As for the hike - good luck - the two go hand in hand! :)

superman
04-27-2007, 18:14
OK, I've got the answer. I've decided to hike for hiker smell. Please send me money for every mile I hike. Maybe I'll make a contribution to the "old spice" fund. Yes dear, of course I mean it. I wouldn't lie to you...not ten times in a row.

EWS
04-27-2007, 23:51
More common off of the trail are people who feel the need to smell like the just came out of, or work in a whore house. At least when people stink they usually are acutely aware of it, but the perfume/cologne bathers ugh!

attroll
04-28-2007, 01:17
Moxie, how did you get that avatar moving? I can't upload a moving one, tells me it's not permitted.

As for the hike - good luck - the two go hand in hand! :)
He snuck that avatar in on us. We had that avatar up for users to pick from by mistake. Now that you brought it to our attention I have removed it.

warraghiyagey
04-28-2007, 01:32
He snuck that avatar in on us. We had that avatar up for users to pick from by mistake. Now that you brought it to our attention I have removed it.

That stinks.:D

Seriously, trying to remove the odor would be like trying to remove the pain. Can't happen, embrace it. We're always trying to fix things deemed "unpleasant" rather than fix what would actually make a difference.
Peace

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-28-2007, 13:10
Hiking to avoid hiker stink? Isn't that a bit counter-productive?

neighbor dave
04-28-2007, 13:57
Hiking to avoid hiker stink? Isn't that a bit counter-productive?
:-? kinda like creating terror to end terror:-?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-28-2007, 15:16
Oh, I didn't ralize hiking to prevent hiker stink was a GWB plan - now it makes perfect sense :D

SteveJ
04-29-2007, 20:20
Oh, I didn't ralize hiking to prevent hiker stink was a GWB plan - now it makes perfect sense :D

chuckle...yeah, I hear that his well-laid plan to warm up Mars so we can develop it and steal it's oil is well under way:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1720024.ece
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/exploration/main/griffin_why_explore.html

i can't find the article about the oil on mars - i'm sure that i've got it somewhere....

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-29-2007, 20:36
You silly boy. If there were any oil on Mars we would have invaded it already.

Heater
04-30-2007, 03:35

Has anyone ever bit YOU on the toe? :-?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-30-2007, 04:42
:::: Dino giggles and tells Austexs to jump if he's feeling froggy ::::

Frolicking Dinosaurs
04-30-2007, 15:54
:::: Frolicking Dino reconsiders situation and slowly brings toe to mouth CHOMP ::::
Ouch !!!!
:::: Penitent dino washes mouth out with soap ::::