PDA

View Full Version : Ok Boys...

spittinpigeon
05-03-2007, 23:36
Trail Days is on it's way, and I know what's on a lot of your minds, and that's why I put this in the 'hooking up' category. This is a suave surefire way to ensure that your traildays adventure will keep your two man (errr, person) tent fully occupied. Good luck, and let me know how things work out for you!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/spittinpigeon/traildays.jpg

warraghiyagey
05-04-2007, 02:14
Ummmmmm. . . . . . No.:mad:

:banana

RiverWarriorPJ
05-04-2007, 05:20
...lOl....why didn't I think of that..??..^_^..

STEVEM
05-04-2007, 08:17
Three words: "It won't work".

Lone Wolf
05-04-2007, 08:22
just spank it. drunk chicks are a pain

StarLyte
05-04-2007, 08:24
I think it's ADORABLE and I LIKE IT...don't listen to these guys, they're just jealous because you thought of it first :D

Oh...forgot...I'll check yes, if my boyfriend doesn't mind.

StarLyte
05-04-2007, 08:25

ha ha ha
I love you LW.

spittinpigeon
05-04-2007, 09:40
Let me clarify something here, I don't need a traildays G/F, already have one, I was posting this for others in need! So print it, make a t-shirt, post it on myspace, whatever means you can think of. Or just laugh at it, cuz it's hilarious. ;)

Fannypack
05-04-2007, 10:19
spoken by a person who has been drunk a few times?????????????

btw, r u leaving town during trail days this yr?

The Old Fhart
05-04-2007, 10:53
Fannypack(to Lone Wolf)-"btw, r u leaving town during trail days this yr?"I thought that was why Damascus held the celebration.:D Just kidding, LW.

Pirate
05-04-2007, 10:59
There will be some local sheep and goats handy for horney hikers.

Lone Wolf
05-04-2007, 11:05
spoken by a person who has been drunk a few times?????????????

btw, r u leaving town during trail days this yr?

no. not leaving.

saimyoji
05-04-2007, 11:36
There will be some local sheep and goats handy for horney hikers.

no. not leaving.

Connection? :-?

Marta
05-04-2007, 11:57

But drunk guys are soooo wonderful, aren't they ladies?

Marta/Five-Leaf

Russian proverb: What's on a sober man's mind is on a drunken man's tongue.

Jester2000
05-06-2007, 03:05
Anyone else remember the hookup chart in Hobo Camp a couple of years bacK?

Fannypack
05-07-2007, 11:00
Anyone else remember the hookup chart in Hobo Camp a couple of years bacK?
what was on your mind at 3:05am when u made this post????

Johnny Thunder
05-07-2007, 11:30
I saw Colin Hay last week and he described playing to drunk crowd...Drunk men are always one drink away from becoming pirates and drunk women are always one drink from becoming fascists.

Nightwalker
05-07-2007, 14:11
I saw Colin Hay last week and he described playing to drunk crowd...Drunk men are always one drink away from becoming pirates and drunk women are always one drink from becoming fascists.

I remember--well, not really--the time my wife had to rescue me from these eight guys with matching patches on their leather vests. It was at a new-year's eve open bar Jackyl concert. One of 'em supposedly bumped into my wife, and after 14 double shots of Crown Royal I was ready to fight every one of 'em to get an apology. I only know the number of drinks because it was on my credit card.

It was right about then that I gave up on brown liquor. Mighta been allergic. You gotta work a lot harder to get that drunk on beer, and I'm too lazy to try that much.

weary
05-07-2007, 14:19
All drunk people are a pain -- almost as big a pain as those who are proud of never having been.

Blister
05-07-2007, 14:22
It was right about then that I gave up on brown liquor. Mighta been allergic. You gotta work a lot harder to get that drunk on beer, and I'm too lazy to try that much.

I prefer the "spring water" that can be found in the south, throw in a peach or strawberry and I might check yes on the TD hookup sign

warraghiyagey
05-07-2007, 18:01
. . . after 14 double shots of Crown Royal . . .
It was right about then that I gave up on brown liquor. Mighta been allergic.

Everyone is allergic to 14 double shots of CR . . . unless they've built up a tolerance, then they're just . . . well, they are what they are.:)

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-07-2007, 18:57
I'm checking 'no' as you are practically the same age as some of my grandkids. As Marta says, drunk men are the best....
(best thing to get you to swear off men forever) :D)

Heather
05-07-2007, 19:22
Let me clarify something here, I don't need a traildays G/F, already have one, I was posting this for others in need! ;)

Wow, the generosity of the posters on this site continually amazes me. :)

Unfortunately, I read the first post last night when I was drunk, now I have a big black X on my computer screen. jk :D

Nightwalker
05-07-2007, 22:52
Unfortunately, I read the first post last night when I was drunk, now I have a big black X on my computer screen. jk :D

You're going to fit in just fine around here...