PDA

View Full Version : revenge munch/revenge quench

mweinstone
05-09-2007, 07:40
has anyone else suffered from these aflictions i just made up? i think they may actualy have a real name. the disorder goes like this. you go without food or water for some reason of your own makeing or anothers. after being drivin half nuts by thirst, with me its been up to 24 hours, or by hunger, me...11 days,....and you begin to promise yourself that if you ever see food or water again, you will drink extra and feast extra. to make up for the pain. as hunger or thirst increese, the calm promises become enraged swears. now you tell yourself not only will you drink so so much apon your resque, but that you will forever travel the earth the rest of your days without ever thirsting again. that you will be so careful as to never forget to drink and carry water becomes your rant. and after enough starvings and thirstings, you grow up to be someone who distrusts food. never turns your back on water. these things become a threat to your existance. so you hord up on them and stay filled with water. and eat fast and alot and often. never again comfortable around such powerfull double crossers as food and drink. anyone else do this? to vote mat is nuts, press two.

T-Dubs
05-09-2007, 07:49
Two
II
zwie

Cannibal
05-09-2007, 08:45
Holy smokes! I gotta go with 2.

warraghiyagey
05-09-2007, 09:29
Two . . . beeeeeeeeeeep.
Dos . . . beeeeeeeeepo
Due . . . la beeeeeeeeep

Help me operator, this is Superman and . . . I'm stuck in a phone booth and I can't get out . . . somebody get me out of this phone booth . . . aaaahhhhhhhhghgh

We have just lost cabin pressure.
Is anyone else here hungry? I think I'll have a drink of water while I'm considering it.

Go Crazy? Don't mind if ah do - blahphtlablaaaghblaahahahghaa

warraghiyagey
05-09-2007, 09:31
So aaaanywho . . . how were the shrooms?

STEVEM
05-09-2007, 09:38
Matthew, When are you bringing the EFP "Traveling Trail Team" to NJ? I'll get some dead cow parts to sacrifice at the altar of Weber.

Rhino-lfl
05-09-2007, 11:34
I hear ya bro, it's kind of like the first time you kill a man, and the desire just never goes away. You want to spoil and destroy more and more lives. You want to feel the pain of more and more people. Souls begging for their lives at your feet become your mantra. Finally, you cross the line and do the unthinkable, the inhumane, the inexcusable, you join the democratic party.

mweinstone
05-09-2007, 14:38
okay so im the only one with dangerously unsateable hunger thirst? well then maby you ought pass me your plate since i need it more. silly full people. when will you learn to starve like normal folks? ill start a thread about luxury cars and hiking. will that do? pressing 2 ,.....now!

Rhino-lfl
05-09-2007, 15:48
Binge and purge guy, you'll be unstoppable.

LostInSpace
05-09-2007, 16:16
Some of Dr. Rush's Thunderbolt will take care of you!

mweinstone
05-09-2007, 16:28
im so weird, i may do a load of clean laundry in damascus just cause the laundrymat has fond memorys. anybody weirder? today is the first day the 10 day forcasts for damascus shows the night trail days begins. i made up the thing about minnesota smith haveing a book.

Nightwalker
05-09-2007, 18:16
anybody weirder?

Some would point at me and go: "duh." Some would just be afraid it'd get me started again if they did that. Yet others would worry at the damage that a "who's weirdest" contest between me and you would cause in the very fabric of the universe.

Toolshed
05-09-2007, 22:15
Some would point at me and go: "duh." Some would just be afraid it'd get me started again if they did that. Yet others would worry at the damage that a "who's weirdest" contest between me and you would cause in the very fabric of the universe.
You mean cause a TEAR in the very fabric of the Universe?

Jester2000
05-09-2007, 22:22
Such a contest between Matty and Nightwalker would cause a tear in the very fabric of the Universe's pants, which the Universe would then try to return to KMart only to be told that "those pants look kind of old, and without a receipt dated within thirty days we really can't do anything for you."

Nightwalker
05-09-2007, 22:52
You mean cause a TEAR in the very fabric of the Universe?

I'm pretty sure it was caused by knife damage, but that's another thread altogether.

How about a draw based on these qualifications: All of the punctuation keys on my keyboard work, and he gets much better weed.

Earl Grey
05-09-2007, 23:15
I always get a kick out of reading your posts but I will have to say 2.

mweinstone
05-09-2007, 23:22
you want weird? ill give you weird. this is my forte. dont even think ,..scratch that. go ahead and entertain the notion you or anyone else is weirder than me. i can out weird you with one pinky finger. im so weird,............i eat standing up and have never owned a fork or a glass. i eat with spoons and drink from jars. ive never owned a sterio or any sort of recorded music or film. ive never been a driver of motor vehicals. ihave made 50,000 a year since i was 18 and all with my fabulus 9th grade education. i havent hade sex in 8 years. the most money or possesions ive ever owned is 5000 dollars. i havent had a shower in 25 years.i bath. i have never owned furniture. i sit and sleep on the floor.i have no friends outside of the hiking comunity. i have no reletives save my son. i sucked my thumb till i was 14. i illustrate the bible in crayons for 11 years with my eyes shut. ive never drawn a picture with my eyes open.i killed my own mother. gave her the poison she commited youthinasia with. when i was 18 i slept with a 50 year old.i drank out of a toilet once.i have no secrets. i owe the feds 101,000.00$ and im happy as a loon and will give money to them or anyone who askes.i refuse to go to a doctor even though im riddled with disese and in great pain for 20 years.this one goes till he drops!i like hyms and watch preachers all the time. i actually look up to see if jesus is comming from the clouds like twice a day.i feed bums who dont need it and spend the money on crack. i have never voted.i own tons of guns and ammo but wouldnt use them to defend myself or anyone else.i think this should hold off any competitors for the crown of weird for now. should any arise, ill get serious.oh yeah, almost forgot, i blow my nose into the underside of my shirt. sometimes i actually smear boogies on my legs. it feels cool. sorry. im just this weird. lol! and i pitty folks that arent as normal as me. all bound up and contrained. following rules. cant create world changing testlalike technology unless you live outside the bun. like on the napkin baby!

Nightwalker
05-10-2007, 01:23
I always get a kick out of reading your posts but I will have to say 2.

Well, I hope you're talking to me. I try to see the humor in this Shiite most of the time. When I'm not angry at something that happened 40 years ago and taking it out on the nearest target, of course.

I still think that Jester and I are brothers mixed at the hospital. But I ain't about to tell mom. She's a mean drunk.

Maybe we could get Mattie to wear a t-shirt with my pic on it at TDz, bearing a caption saying "See: it could have been worse!" Or something like that.

I do, honestly, think that I should get an extra few points in this contest because I'm not UI most of the time, and have to come up with this stuff from a--supposedly--unaltered point of view.

warraghiyagey
05-10-2007, 01:27
you want weird? ill give you weird. this is my forte. dont even think ,..scratch that. go ahead and entertain the notion you or anyone else is weirder than me. i can out weird you with one pinky finger. im so weird,............i eat standing up and have never owned a fork or a glass. i eat with spoons and drink from jars. ive never owned a sterio or any sort of recorded music or film. ive never been a driver of motor vehicals. ihave made 50,000 a year since i was 18 and all with my fabulus 9th grade education. i havent hade sex in 8 years. the most money or possesions ive ever owned is 5000 dollars. i havent had a shower in 25 years.i bath. i have never owned furniture. i sit and sleep on the floor.i have no friends outside of the hiking comunity. i have no reletives save my son. i sucked my thumb till i was 14. i illustrate the bible in crayons for 11 years with my eyes shut. ive never drawn a picture with my eyes open.i killed my own mother. gave her the poison she commited youthinasia with. when i was 18 i slept with a 50 year old.i drank out of a toilet once.i have no secrets. i owe the feds 101,000.00$ and im happy as a loon and will give money to them or anyone who askes.i refuse to go to a doctor even though im riddled with disese and in great pain for 20 years.this one goes till he drops!i like hyms and watch preachers all the time. i actually look up to see if jesus is comming from the clouds like twice a day.i feed bums who dont need it and spend the money on crack. i have never voted.i own tons of guns and ammo but wouldnt use them to defend myself or anyone else.i think this should hold off any competitors for the crown of weird for now. should any arise, ill get serious.oh yeah, almost forgot, i blow my nose into the underside of my shirt. sometimes i actually smear boogies on my legs. it feels cool. sorry. im just this weird. lol! and i pitty folks that arent as normal as me. all bound up and contrained. following rules. cant create world changing testlalike technology unless you live outside the bun. like on the napkin baby!

Pressing 2 repeatedly

Heater
05-10-2007, 01:30
i made up the thing about minnesota smith haveing a book.

I want a refund.

Nightwalker
05-10-2007, 01:37

Well, you win in that you're willing to tell on yourself more than I am. However, I can say either "me too" or the exact opposite on 15 of those. Let your imagination run free, young Luke.

There is one thing though. I ain't trying to be like this. I don't want to be like this. When I try to act normal, people just make fun of me, because it don't come across right at all. I tell about the PTSD, though no real details as to why. Along with that goes Borderline Personality Disorder. We may share that one. Pretty close to untreatable, so you learn to live with it or just blow your brains out. The stupid freekin' headaches make that option pretty attractive sometimes, too. But after the last attempt over 11 years ago, I gave up on that. 300+ pills and all it got me was 6 days on a ventilator and 5 months as a "guest" of the state. I figured out then that I wasn't allowed the quick way out, and quit trying.

Anyway, like I said, you win. You seem to enjoy this stuff, and I just deal with it. I wish to God that I were normal, but I figured out by the time I was six that it just wasn't that way.

I apologize for getting heavy here. Funny face going back on. :D

Oh yeah. And insomnia sucks.

Darby
05-10-2007, 01:43
Ill never hike by myself again !!!

Heater
05-10-2007, 01:46
i owe the feds 101,000.00$ and im happy as a loon and will give money to them or anyone who askes.

I could use $11k. Can I have $11k? :D

Nightwalker
05-10-2007, 02:28
Ill never hike by myself again !!!

Hey, whatever it takes, I guess.

mweinstone
05-10-2007, 06:07
to dispare is to turn ones back on god. if you are doing that, you win. im not that weurd. its early, ive just mangled my first big word. weird. man even im weirded out about that spe;lling!

mweinstone
05-10-2007, 06:13
weurd is like an ugly frankenstein who should be beat to death on the delivery table to put it out of its missery. it can never even be pronounced!it will never lead a normal life. back to starving..........mmmmmmmmmmm bacon ...............pancakes, coffie, eggs, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm overgorging.............i like to photograph bacon

Johnny Thunder
05-10-2007, 09:49
i pitty folks that arent as normal as me. all bound up and contrained. following rules. cant create world changing testlalike technology unless you live outside the bun. like on the napkin baby!

...and think to all the years of struggle between your reason and your illogical brain scramblings. Psychosis and intellect collide. Like a sprinter training with a parachute. Now, make it the altitude-aclimated Denver Broncos whoopin' on the Jets at Giants stadium. Set free the free radicals (thoughts). Set free formerly bound thoughts. They equal stronger thoughts.

Sometimes, it's just not fair for the other guys.

There's nothing more fearsome than a bi-polar A-merkin with his finger on the button. And nothing more manic than a wolf in sheep's clothing. Milton. Or Melville. Or Conrad. Or someone said somethingm sometime about the devil and convincing the world he didn't exist. Pacino similarly said something about living life in the trenches.

Rhino-lfl
05-10-2007, 10:30
Hey mweinstone, my daughter needs braces, care to send me $10K.

T-Dubs
05-10-2007, 12:23

OK. I want to change my 'vote' (I entered a 2 ) in an earlier post.
After reading this message I'm thinking that if you misspell a few more words and make it gender specific it could have been posted by my wife...aka My Loving and Doting Spouse.

And I'm sure she's not crazy.

Tom :)

atraildreamer
05-10-2007, 13:11
2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222. ..:-?:-?

Nightwalker
05-10-2007, 16:05
I apologize for getting heavy here. Funny face going back on. :D

Oh yeah. And insomnia sucks.

Yeah, insomnia sucks. Sorry about last night. I get all desperate and pitiful when I'm sleep deprived. Where's my cookie?