PDA

View Full Version : Them.

mudhead
05-09-2007, 19:31
I was thinking today that the trees were catching up to normal, when I got chewed on. Nah. Not them.

Got back from my exercise, watered some stuff, and chomp. Saw it gnawing. Looked before I smushed. Them.

Odd though, plump, dark black, and primed to chew. More like the ones in August. The May ones usually bump around for a couple days, and are lighter in color. Them. (A fine movie by the way.)

Anyone else seen them?

Chache
05-09-2007, 19:36
I was thinking today that the trees were catching up to normal, when I got chewed on. Nah. Not them.

Got back from my exercise, watered some stuff, and chomp. Saw it gnawing. Looked before I smushed. Them.

Odd though, plump, dark black, and primed to chew. More like the ones in August. The May ones usually bump around for a couple days, and are lighter in color. Them. (A fine movie by the way.)

Anyone else seen them?
Don't eat the purpple acid

bigcranky
05-09-2007, 19:50
Man, I live in the South. We get skeeters in freakin' December.

Jester2000
05-09-2007, 20:17
Sounds like something from Giant Ant World on the PCT.

Skidsteer
05-09-2007, 20:50

Anyone else seen them?

Blackflies?

Naw. Not much problem with them in this part of the country.