PDA

View Full Version : the goat hates us all

mweinstone
05-10-2007, 15:29
just got off the phone with jason, aka, the goat. hes not comming to trail days because his younger brother is graduating from a puney little collage. his bro wants him to go to trail days and only cares that goat give him his graduation cash. a couplehundred. goat says hes been wrestleing with this for a while and is 90/10 in favor of going to bros graduation. i offered to double the cash and told him to have his bro call me with his terms. but his bro allready wants goat to go to traildays so all we need is to convince him with logic. his brother will have all his other family there so its not like they cant spare the goat. this traildays will have alot of his friends there and would be good for him. the goats storys would be sorely missed and im not even sure traildays without the goat can even be called a party. please help destroy this goats will to deni our fest.words of scorn or incouragement welcome. goat,.............

your a bad man if you dont show.

emerald
05-10-2007, 16:02
Began this post a while back, but got interrupted. Sorry about that!

Matt, I'm not sure who's the final judge of such things, but was there anything that counts as escape from Philly in EFP4? Inquiring minds want to know such things and my mind inquires about the damnedest things sometimes!:D

mweinstone
05-10-2007, 16:43
sir greylock, mothers finests wifes freinds mom had an anurism and he was needed for support. i bailed out when knowone offered a ride. its 3:45 min by bus and 1:30 by car to the trail from me. i would have bussed but only if you or cammo or ridgerat wanted to walk. i just wasnt in the mood for a solo. anyway, back to the goat. hes an ass if he not only gave up his western hike this year but then goes and spits on traildays.

spits.

emerald
05-10-2007, 17:06
anyway, back to the goat. hes an ass if he not only gave up his western hike this year but then goes and spits on traildays.

spits.

I read EFP4 and understand the circumstances. I'm just concerned the program may be pulled, but perhaps that's part of the drama. Sometimes there's a escape, sometimes there isn't, right? I also realize it's bad form to upstage the stars.:o

I offer no opinion one way or the other as to whether The Goat is an ass and I spit only on my monitor.:D I never met the man, but based upon his posts, he seems okay to me.:rolleyes: ;)

SawnieRobertson
05-10-2007, 17:11
It's not one goat, but two (Cosmo and Buda). I dropped them and their humans, Brona and Thomas, off at Dickey Gap this morning, heading south to Damascus for The Days. Or are you a-telling me that there is an additonal goat and that you think he too should be a TD? I don't know. Isn't that a lot of goats?--Kinnickinic <g>

emerald
05-10-2007, 17:20
For all I know, there may be dozens of goats on the A.T. these days. It's a good place for them.

I need to return to work soon and will leave y'all to sort out how many goats are on the A.T. There are other things that require my attention.:D

Jester2000
05-10-2007, 18:07
I'm calling The Goat right now.

Jester2000
05-10-2007, 18:17
Well, I didn't talk to him. But I convinced his recorded voice messaging system to come, so that's something.

Wonder
05-11-2007, 14:07
Wait....kinda outta the loop here. Goat is not on the PCT AND hes not coming to trail days? Something is terribly amis! HE must be rescued! Send in the Billville swat team!
He'll be hog tied with bear rope, dunked Salem witch-style in burbon, thrown in the back of Jesters truck, and forced to recite the Bad poetry winners for the last 3 years. Yes! He will be reformed!
Quick and quack! Call in the team.....we're going in!

(as a side note here....I think Matthewski may be wearing off on me....dam, I better get back on trail soon)

Uncle Silly
05-11-2007, 14:16
I'll bring the tools and a soldering iron. That answering machine will never be the same again.

D'Artagnan
05-11-2007, 14:37
...(as a side note here....I think Matthewski may be wearing off on me....dam, I better get back on trail soon)

Nah, the spelling's still too good. You've got a way to go yet. :D

mweinstone
05-11-2007, 15:18
young padwan wonderfoot will become a powerful jedi sees i.the back of jesters truck say you!? this will searve the goat not. tell him we must. in kind and flattering words. of the sorrow we feel. burdon him no no! comfort we will. come to the call of his friends will he. his is our last hope. (yoda)............there is another......(oh baltimore jack kinobe) (speaking of goats sister kept secret from him by minnestota sith...raven, ottos dog.) to his friends he must go. pain does he feel. grreat pain.(yoda)

Jester2000
05-11-2007, 18:48
Wait....kinda outta the loop here. Goat is not on the PCT AND hes not coming to trail days?

The Goat called an audible at the line and didn't go to the PCT. Who knows? maybe he'll do the same now and come to trail Days.

He's good at that, and it completely confuses the defense.

mweinstone
05-12-2007, 08:32
thats what im hopin jesty mc festey, long lost inbread cousin of uncle fester on the munsters. i really am.

Gray Blazer
05-12-2007, 11:22
(as a side note here....I think Matthewski may be wearing off on me....dam, I better get back on trail soon)

You've gotta stop using the shift key. In other words, don't be a capitalist!:rolleyes:

Wonder
05-12-2007, 16:09
ok...itswerd but heres my atemt at mattism....howm i doin?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-12-2007, 16:11
The world isn't ready for a female Matthewski. :D Looking forward to seeing you at TD.

mweinstone
05-12-2007, 18:21
a dino a day! thats what i say! i will see, hug, kiss, freak out and just generally sit and blab while holding hands with you oh powerful one. we will discuss world events, gorp and the queens visit. its like when the queen comes. even topics are listed on a menue!lol we gonna have some sun!

jrwiesz
05-13-2007, 00:57
thats what im hopin jesty mc festey, long lost inbread cousin of uncle fester on the munsters. i really am.

I though Uncle Fester was of Addams Family fame?

Nightwalker
05-13-2007, 01:04
I though Uncle Fester was of Addams Family fame?

Let's not let truth get in the way of facts, okay? Or is it the other way around?

mweinstone
05-13-2007, 01:06
just got off the phone with god. he says nightwalker can come to trail days. hes gonna throw some magic at you.

Nightwalker
05-13-2007, 01:12
just got off the phone with God. he says Nightwalker can come to trail days. hes gonna throw some magic at you.

I really appreciate that.

You folks are about the onliest ones in the world that actually tolerate me. How can I not be grateful for that? Heck, some of you even like me! :eek: