PDA

View Full Version : Hillbilly Yard Sale!

Pages : 1 [2]

TOW
06-12-2007, 09:02
Crawdad on a stick -- must expose Wahndur to this delicacy soon
let me take her out and teach her how to catch them first, that ought to be fun to watch,,,,

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-12-2007, 09:33
Certainly TOW. I'm out-of-practice on catching them myself. Could you bag a a big ol' snapping turtle while y'all are out there? I'll teach her to clean a turtle and cook turtle while I'm at it.

Wonder
06-12-2007, 13:57
Well y'all....I'm pooped! She-Dino made sure that I've had a good ol' crash course in southern culture! I'm almost ready for my big debut on sat. night!
Crawdads, catfish.....I made a MEAN sausage gravy the other day.
Oh, and I tore my tie-dyed overalls when I was out giggin' frogs the other night.....anyone know where I can get another set??
ps
If anyone feels that they may want to help me move my stuff in on sat......you're more then welcome, and greatly loved! Just let me know...I should be rolling into town around 5

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-12-2007, 14:10
::: Dino beams like a proud Mama at the new Wahndur :::

Lone Wolf
06-12-2007, 14:13
your first order of business when you take over the coffee shop wonder, is to brew the coffee stronger. it's weak and i ain't the only one to say that. see ya soon.:)

Wonder
06-12-2007, 14:28
No worries......I can't change the roaster, but I can change the strength. I can't stand a wussy cup of coffee. After that, it's setting up some fun! I have an open mic, and a bluegrass/old-time jam in the works!

Wonder
06-12-2007, 14:28
::: Dino beams like a proud Mama at the new Wahndur :::

Thanks Mama!!

smokymtnsteve
06-12-2007, 15:15
Oh, and I tore my tie-dyed overalls when I was out giggin' frogs the other night.....anyone know where I can get another set??

ifn's U a real hillbillie, U jist patch'em
;)

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-12-2007, 15:17
::: Dino seen in background patching tie-dyed overalls :::

TOW
06-12-2007, 16:07
Certainly TOW. I'm out-of-practice on catching them myself. Could you bag a a big ol' snapping turtle while y'all are out there? I'll teach her to clean a turtle and cook turtle while I'm at it.
you betcha! but first i'm gonna teach her how to noodle a catfish so she'll get the hang of how things work a bit around a turtle.......

TOW
06-12-2007, 16:09
Well y'all....I'm pooped! She-Dino made sure that I've had a good ol' crash course in southern culture! I'm almost ready for my big debut on sat. night!
Crawdads, catfish.....I made a MEAN sausage gravy the other day.
ps
If anyone feels that they may want to help me move my stuff in on sat......you're more then welcome, and greatly loved! Just let me know...I should be rolling into town around 5
I'll help ya, then we're going to go noodling catfish! yeehaw!

TOW
06-12-2007, 16:11
No worries......I can't change the roaster, but I can change the strength. I can't stand a wussy cup of coffee. After that, it's setting up some fun! I have an open mic, and a bluegrass/old-time jam in the works!
there's been a jam session for the last two nights at my house and another one tonight. we got a hiker with a uke and a biker with a harmonica who can also play a mean set of pots and pans..........we may even get a fiddle player over there as well........

Wonder
06-12-2007, 16:25
Just so y'all know.....this yankee already knows how to catch and serve a snapper turtle.
1.put down beer and run like hell after your fishing rod as it makes a b-line into the lake
2. reel like crazy for about a half hour since you caught the darn thing on an ultra-light bass rod (while fishing for carp)
3. drag on to land by tail, and keep a close eye on your toes
4.get a long stick and mess with it for a while
5. when board with the taunting, shoot in head with 22
6. bring to the vietnamese chefs at work and watch them enjoy it for dinner

Dances with Mice
06-12-2007, 17:08
Just so y'all know.....this yankee already knows how to catch and serve a snapper turtle. .... (while fishing for carp) Go over that last part again real slow.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-12-2007, 17:22
::: dino shakes head and clicks tongue in dismay :::

My dear Wahndur, that's the yankee method of preparing a snappin' turtle. You'd best use something stronger than a .22 on a big ol' snapper. Our snappers would just catch a .22 bullet in their teeth and spit it back at you.

Lone Wolf
06-12-2007, 17:25
::: You'd best use something stronger than a .22 on a big ol' snapper. Our snappers would just catch a .22 bullet in their teeth and spit it back at you.

not so. i've killed alligators and dairy cows with .22 rounds no problem

Lone Wolf
06-12-2007, 17:31
::: dino shakes head and clicks tongue in dismay :::

My dear Wahndur, that's the yankee method of preparing a snappin' turtle. You'd best use something stronger than a .22 on a big ol' snapper. Our snappers would just catch a .22 bullet in their teeth and spit it back at you.

no wonder y'all lost the war. terrible shots

Wonder
06-12-2007, 17:32
I trust that any bullet that can still be lethal at a mile will do a number on a snapper( see, I still remember my hunters safety course)
Anyway, I've done it.
Oh, and DWM, We go carp fishing up here because they are a good fight and tough to kill....we can throw them back without feeling too bad

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-12-2007, 17:37
Shhh LW, I'm getting her ready to learn to use a 30ault6

Wonder
06-12-2007, 18:26
Been there....dislocated my shoulder with one when I was 12..... I only target shoot now, so I stick to small bore rifles

smokymtnsteve
06-12-2007, 21:09
ya'll don't really knows how to kill a snapper turtle,,,U don't shot'em...U take a stick ..poke it at'em, make the turtle snap at and grab aholt of the stick....pull they head and neck out and then chop they head off..dat's how its ded.

you ever really kilt and et a turtle?

mweinstone
06-12-2007, 21:14
i kill turtles at pet stores to save them from people. i drop a turtle pellet in thats been soaked in minnesota smiths cooking. he eats envelope food.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-12-2007, 21:16
Hurumph... southern ladies do not chop the heads off turtles.

Wahndur, bless your little heart, I did not know about the dislocated shoulder. We will use a 22 instead.

smokymtnsteve
06-12-2007, 21:25
you ain't never kilt and et a ole snapper turtle has YE.:rolleyes:

Lugnut
06-12-2007, 21:28
not so. i've killed alligators and dairy cows with .22 rounds no problem

You guys allowed to hunt cows there? :p

Dances with Mice
06-12-2007, 21:28
you ain't never kilt and et a ole snapper turtle has YE.:rolleyes:Sure, I even have a recipe.... rapid boil for 45 minutes after the turtle quits swimming ...

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-12-2007, 21:34
you ain't never kilt and et a ole snapper turtle has YE.:rolleyes:yes I have. And I have cut off the head. However, for large snappers, I use a firearm.

Uncle Silly
06-12-2007, 22:24
there's been a jam session for the last two nights at my house and another one tonight. we got a hiker with a uke and a biker with a harmonica who can also play a mean set of pots and pans..........we may even get a fiddle player over there as well........

ooOOOooo.... that sounds nice... now *i'm* jonesin for Damascus....

smokymtnsteve
06-12-2007, 22:30

will U be goin to the BEAVER DAM JAM?

TOW
06-13-2007, 09:12
ya'll don't really knows how to kill a snapper turtle,,,U don't shot'em...U take a stick ..poke it at'em, make the turtle snap at and grab aholt of the stick....pull they head and neck out and then chop they head off..dat's how its ded.

you ever really kilt and et a turtle?
that's how my pappy taught me to do it.........

TOW
06-13-2007, 09:13
that's how my pappy taught me to do it.........
but i ain't done it since...........

TOW
06-13-2007, 09:19
I'm wishing you were here last night, a northbounder from Nova Scotia who has his own ukulele and another gent that he is instructing on the trail played last night along with a biker that is going across America that played the harmonica and a mean set of cooking pans..............we had a blast.

I'll fill you guys in later with some of the details as I am about to write a short story about the last two nights.............

Dances with Mice
06-13-2007, 11:09
Has anybodys seen Wonder recently? She's ok, isn't she? She's on her way to Damascus?

Because there have been some reports (http://www.sanduskyregister.com/articles/2007/06/12/local_news/308817.txt)...

TOW
06-13-2007, 11:17
Has anybodys seen Wonder recently? She's ok, isn't she? She's on her way to Damascus?

Because there have been some reports (http://www.sanduskyregister.com/articles/2007/06/12/local_news/308817.txt)...
Sounds like Dino has converted her finally...........:D

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-13-2007, 11:25
That's my girl :D

Wonder
06-13-2007, 14:24
I'm here....back from a snapper turtle shootin trip. MMmmmm, good with sherry.
I'll be on my way to Damascus in less then 72hrs! I can't beleive it! Got cold feet a little, but i'm still uber psyched!
Tonight, morrocan food with the philly hikers, led by our fearless leader Matthewski.
I bet they'll be picture.......I'll make sure to leave my shirt on....

Dances with Mice
06-13-2007, 15:28
I'll be on my way to Damascus in less then 72hrs! I can't beleive it! Got cold feet a little, but i'm still uber psyched!
Tonight, morrocan food with the philly hikers, led by our fearless leader Matthewski.
I bet they'll be picture.......I'll make sure to leave my shirt on....Order a big tureen of Harira. Turtle would fit right into a dish of Pastilla, my favorite. I also like Mourouzilla (spelling? lamb with honey).

Wonder
06-13-2007, 23:50
Oooooo....the lamb with hunny was awesome!!! My mother hates lamb, and she ate it up! Of course, everything else was awesome too! (it's great for hikers....very "Mala-esq" no plates or flatware

mweinstone
06-14-2007, 07:23
wonders full of it.

the lamb.

Nightwalker
06-14-2007, 07:31

So are you working the coffee shop, or buying it? And BTW, don't stay clad on our accounts. :banana*

----------------------------------

*Never has a dancing banana been so apropos.

Wonder
06-14-2007, 10:22
I"ll be the head manager. I can't even afford this move, let alone buying a business............. I am a fresh of trail hiker ya know
OH, an because I know hikers.......no tabs.....sorry fellas

TOW
06-14-2007, 12:47
I'm not going to be able to help you, I'll be in Gatlinburg until Sunday........

Two Speed
06-15-2007, 18:19
I thought this article (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070614/od_nm/germany_squirrel_dc;_ylt=AhlvHHV9sDdVJ_22V7SgrPfMW M0F) to be oddly appropos to this thread:

Squirrel goes on rampage, injures 3

BERLIN (Reuters) - An aggressive squirrel attacked and injured three people in a German town before a 72-year-old pensioner dispatched the rampaging animal with his crutch.

The squirrel first ran into a house in the southern town of Passau, leapt from behind on a 70-year-old woman, and sank its teeth into her hand, a local police spokesman said Thursday.

With the squirrel still hanging from her hand, the woman ran onto the street in panic, where she managed to shake it off.

The animal then entered a building site and jumped on a construction worker, injuring him on the hand and arm, before he managed to fight it off with a measuring pole.

"After that, the squirrel went into the 72-year-old man's garden and massively attacked him on the arms, hand and thigh," the spokesman said. "Then he killed it with his crutch."

The spokesman said experts thought the attack may have been linked to the mating season or because the squirrel was ill.

Now all I got to do is figger out how to get my hands on a coupla them German squirrels . . .

Dances with Mice
06-15-2007, 19:39
I thought this article (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070614/od_nm/germany_squirrel_dc;_ylt=AhlvHHV9sDdVJ_22V7SgrPfMW M0F) to be oddly appropos to this thread:

Squirrel goes on rampage, injures 3And still our government does nothing about these terrorists.

Skidsteer
06-15-2007, 19:58
And still our government does nothing about these terrorists.

Squirrels are merely a small part of the vast danger (http://www.vaguebuttrue.com/bt2_2216m.wav) we face.

Two Speed
06-15-2007, 20:55
leapt from behind on a 70-year-old woman, and sank its teeth into her

Squirrels are merely a small part of the vast danger (http://www.vaguebuttrue.com/bt2_2216m.wav) we face.

OMG! Sneak attacks, carp attacking fishermen! Where will it end?

Because there have been some reports (http://www.sanduskyregister.com/articles/2007/06/12/local_news/308817.txt)...And just when we could really use a tomboy she gets brainwashed by those low down, good for nothing brainwashing, tie-dyed overall wearing snake handlin' cultists!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-15-2007, 21:20
::: Feeds 2-speed to a snake :D :::

Wonder
06-15-2007, 23:37
I'll always be a tomboy.......a tiedye wearin', peace-lovin', spittin, scratchin' tomboy

Two Speed
06-16-2007, 05:59
Well, go get them squirrels and big head carp before they take over! We'll figger out what we'll do with the moose later.

TOW
06-16-2007, 21:49
I'll always be a tomboy.......a tiedye wearin', peace-lovin', spittin, scratchin' tomboy
That's what it is about you when I saw you tonight, you remind of a tomboy.............well dino your gonna have to put some woman in this new southern belle................

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-16-2007, 21:54
TOW, I can assure you there is a lot of spunky woman in my little girl.

mweinstone
06-16-2007, 22:18
ill do any assuring of women around here. thats a mans job. wonder? assured. womanhood level 12. the higest level. insured by lloyds of london for priceless, this rare beauty is presently bequethed to sil of uncle fame and scorchin. i met sil and observed him in the presence of wonder and can assure everyone, hes cool like that. and they have a child named matthewski who has assburgers syndrome or some crap. too bad for the kid. i heard he does weird stuff like self inflicted food poisoning diets. in any event, wonder, formerly wonderfoot, formerly trailgirl80, and before that zygot wonder fetus is real womanly. and uncle silly is a smart good man. mozeltoff! i have no idea what that means.

hillbilly yardsale. released 2007 by towcorp . all rights reserved. hillbilly yardsale is a regestered trademark of the calvery hill productions team and may not be used without permission. matthewski, hillbilly yard sale and assburgers syndrome copyrights pending. zygot wonder fetus spelled seperatly. prossesed in a nut that came from a plant witch was next to a railroad that spilled pcb's.

smokymtnsteve
06-16-2007, 23:22
PLEASE STAND OF THE GOSPEL OF ABBEY!

"Lifting her skirt, she revealed her treasure. The mother lode. Pretty, I thought, but is it art?"

THANKS BE TO ABBEY!
~

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-17-2007, 09:02
::: bites SmokySteve on toes for crass comment about my little girl :::

Wanhdur is now a southern lady - anyone saying otherwise will be taken out behind the barn. That is all.

Shadowmoss
06-17-2007, 09:39
Pretty, I thought, but is it art?

No, art doesn't wear skirts, he wears kilts.

TOW
06-17-2007, 09:54
TOW, I can assure you there is a lot of spunky woman in my little girl.
I don't know, I think she kinds of rules the roost between her and that "Silly" old man of hers. That ain't normal behavior you know. The southern man has his place. And the southern belle just needs to know that she is there to say "Yes Suh, Yes Suh, Yes Suh......" and so on.....

You need any help, just let me know...........

I've been wondering why he's called "Uncle Silly?" Now I think I'm figurring it out....................:D

TOW
06-17-2007, 09:56
ill do any assuring of women around here. thats a mans job. wonder? assured. womanhood level 12. the higest level. insured by lloyds of london for priceless, this rare beauty is presently bequethed to sil of uncle fame and scorchin. i met sil and observed him in the presence of wonder and can assure everyone, hes cool like that. and they have a child named matthewski who has assburgers syndrome or some crap. too bad for the kid. i heard he does weird stuff like self inflicted food poisoning diets. in any event, wonder, formerly wonderfoot, formerly trailgirl80, and before that zygot wonder fetus is real womanly. and uncle silly is a smart good man. mozeltoff! i have no idea what that means.

hillbilly yardsale. released 2007 by towcorp . all rights reserved. hillbilly yardsale is a regestered trademark of the calvery hill productions team and may not be used without permission. matthewski, hillbilly yard sale and assburgers syndrome copyrights pending. zygot wonder fetus spelled seperatly. prossesed in a nut that came from a plant witch was next to a railroad that spilled pcb's.
Yeah! And that too Dino!:D

TOW
06-17-2007, 09:57
::: bites SmokySteve on toes for crass comment about my little girl :::

Wanhdur is now a southern lady - anyone saying otherwise will be taken out behind the barn. That is all.
I reckon I've overstepped my bounderies, I'm gonna have to find some thick books to shove down me breeches.................:eek:

Two Speed
06-17-2007, 10:58
I reckon I've overstepped my bounderies, I'm gonna have to find some thick books to shove down me breeches.................:eek:Don't sweat it. FD's vision is so lousy the last two times she took a swing at me she clipped Wonder.

TOW
06-17-2007, 17:03
Don't sweat it. FD's vision is so lousy the last two times she took a swing at me she clipped Wonder.
Whew!!!!!!!!!:o

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-17-2007, 18:07
The female dino has new glasses. Run for your lives.

mweinstone
06-17-2007, 18:24
soon i will rule the known art world. my first order shall be to have damascus covered in 24 carrot gold. next i will pave the trail with pearls and finnaly i will blaze it with diamonds. shelters will remaine constructed of pisslaminate board. privys will however be upgraded from seatwood to lidwood construction.

AT privy compost will be sold to collectors of trail memorobillia. to raise funds for the gold and such.

Two Speed
06-17-2007, 20:54
The female dino has new glasses. Run for your lives.Well, amble slowly for our lives, anyway. Which is good, 'cuz that's the pace I usually set when hiking. :p

jrwiesz
06-18-2007, 05:21
AT privy compost will be sold to collectors of trail memorobillia. to raise funds for the gold and such.

I'll take 24 carrots worth, to help the movement.
Can you ship USPS, or are they considered combustibles?:D

mweinstone
06-18-2007, 16:24
the compost will be used to make plugs. acorns will be chosen. sprouted and planded in plugs. we will take a donation and plant a tree.

Wonder
06-18-2007, 17:24

We have a kid???? Silly....did you know that? Man, that was quick.....we haven't been seeing each other that long:-?

Wonder
06-18-2007, 17:27
I don't know, I think she kinds of rules the roost between her and that "Silly" old man of hers. That ain't normal behavior you know. The southern man has his place. And the southern belle just needs to know that she is there to say "Yes Suh, Yes Suh, Yes Suh......" and so on.....

You need any help, just let me know...........

I've been wondering why he's called "Uncle Silly?" Now I think I'm figurring it out....................:D

OOoooooo.....you are so in trouble now!!!:)
no roost ruling......but there will never be "yes, suh's" from me
My mama didn't raise no dummy. Ask any man who has been married for more the 25 years. He'll tell you the secret is "yes, dear"

Anyway, 3 days and 2 nights in Damascus.......I"m pooped, but it's all coming together thanks to all the great help from Local, Uncle Silly, and TOW.......... Now, I'm ready to do that 4 letter word thing.....um, work

Ewker
06-18-2007, 18:45
Ask any man who has been married for more the 25 years. He'll tell you the secret is "yes, dear"

actually it is called selective hearing ;)

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-18-2007, 18:50
My mama didn't raise no dummy.Sing it loud, honeychild.

TOW
06-19-2007, 08:23
The female dino has new glasses. Run for your lives.
you won't catch me by the hair of your chinny chin chin...........:banana

TOW
06-19-2007, 08:30
We have a kid???? Silly....did you know that? Man, that was quick.....we haven't been seeing each other that long:-?
thats what you get for jumping into the frying pan! not too worry, after we get done converting you down here, you'll be living in a trailer with hound dogs in the yard and scattered junk cars. along with that you will have bred at least ten more little matthewskis with dirty diapers tagging and tugging at your feet and flies a buzzing around the whole bunch of you'ins.........

TOW
06-19-2007, 08:32
OOoooooo.....you are so in trouble now!!!:)
no roost ruling......but there will never be "yes, suh's" from me
My mama didn't raise no dummy. Ask any man who has been married for more the 25 years. He'll tell you the secret is "yes, dear"

uhm...........:-?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-19-2007, 08:42
you won't catch me by the hair of your chinny chin chin...........:banana::: Dino seen seated at vanity inspecting chin with tweezers in hand - contemplates biting TOW on toes for piggy reference :D :::

TOW
06-20-2007, 12:42
::: Dino seen seated at vanity inspecting chin with tweezers in hand - contemplates biting TOW on toes for piggy reference :D :::
oink..........oink..............oink
squeal.........squeal.........squeal.............. .....:eek:

Two Speed
06-21-2007, 08:15
It ain't getting better, folks. Now, trees (http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=98943) are getting into the act:

The giant tree came at her so fast she couldn’t react.

"It was just out of the blue, it was like, the tree just flew into my car."

One day after a giant hardwood tree fell onto Lauren Kennedy as she drove down Peachtree Avenue in the Garden Hills neighborhood of Buckhead, she wondered how she was able to squeeze out of her crushed car with barely a scratch.

"My head went forward,” Kennedy said on Wednesday afternoon, “it kind of landed on my head, right here. And it pushed me forward… I don't know how I got out of there."

Kennedy had just left work for the day. She is a hair stylist at Silva Thomas Salon on Grandview Avenue, just around the corner from where the tree fell on her, on Peachtree Avenue at North Fulton Drive, not far from the busy intersection of Peachtree and Pharr Roads. She has driven that route home practically every day during the two years she has worked at the salon.

“There was nobody in front of me, nobody behind me…. It happened in an instant. And I didn’t realize how bad the impact was until I got out of the car and looked at it.”

The branches of the huge tree were so numerous, thick and tangled, rescuers had a difficult time reaching her and extracting her.

She was hunched forward, doubled over, underneath the car's ceiling that the tree had pushed down, toward the floor -- a tiny space that, seconds earlier, was a normal front seat area of her car.

"All the windows were blown out, the tires were blown out in the back, I mean, I couldn't have climbed back in it today, if I tried," she said after going to the wrecker yard to see the car and retrieve personal items from it. . .

Immediate action is required.

Fire up your chainsaws, load your .22's and get busy!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-21-2007, 08:39
oink..........oink..............oink
squeal.........squeal.........squeal.............. .....:eek:For the record - that is TOW squealling because somebody bit him on the piggies. :D

TOW
06-21-2007, 08:47
It ain't getting better, folks. Now, trees (http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=98943) are getting into the act:

The giant tree came at her so fast she couldn’t react.

"It was just out of the blue, it was like, the tree just flew into my car."

One day after a giant hardwood tree fell onto Lauren Kennedy as she drove down Peachtree Avenue in the Garden Hills neighborhood of Buckhead, she wondered how she was able to squeeze out of her crushed car with barely a scratch.

"My head went forward,” Kennedy said on Wednesday afternoon, “it kind of landed on my head, right here. And it pushed me forward… I don't know how I got out of there."

Kennedy had just left work for the day. She is a hair stylist at Silva Thomas Salon on Grandview Avenue, just around the corner from where the tree fell on her, on Peachtree Avenue at North Fulton Drive, not far from the busy intersection of Peachtree and Pharr Roads. She has driven that route home practically every day during the two years she has worked at the salon.

“There was nobody in front of me, nobody behind me…. It happened in an instant. And I didn’t realize how bad the impact was until I got out of the car and looked at it.”

The branches of the huge tree were so numerous, thick and tangled, rescuers had a difficult time reaching her and extracting her.

She was hunched forward, doubled over, underneath the car's ceiling that the tree had pushed down, toward the floor -- a tiny space that, seconds earlier, was a normal front seat area of her car.

"All the windows were blown out, the tires were blown out in the back, I mean, I couldn't have climbed back in it today, if I tried," she said after going to the wrecker yard to see the car and retrieve personal items from it. . .

Immediate action is required.

Fire up your chainsaws, load your .22's and get busy!
Wow! That is some kind of story telling, I mean pprecise and right to the point! I think they need to take some more creative writing classes. That's terroristic writing to say the least...........:eek:

mweinstone
06-21-2007, 20:55
in other news,....hi larry my broski!

TOW
06-26-2007, 11:44
in other news,....hi larry my broski!
what's up matty. matty?

Wonder
06-26-2007, 12:30
Yeah....what's up Matty? I miss you.......
how's philly holding up without me?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-26-2007, 12:34
::: Dino sense Matt is in mourning because Wonder has become a southern belle. Gives Matt big 'ol Moma Dino hug :::

Wonder
06-26-2007, 12:56
don't know about the belle part yet.......I did bake some bread....
It was beer bread, but, damit! I baked!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-26-2007, 12:58
::: Dino beams at Wonder and nibbles on fresh bread :::

mweinstone
06-26-2007, 18:27
my name is mat. i am a boy. i have dark hair. i dont know anything else. i hit my head im told. its called amnesia. i dont know who the one called wonder and dino and larry are but thank you for your kind words. i woke up in this place today and they showed me your faces on this box. and now a lady with a hat and all in white is talking to you all thru the box for me. i would like to be outside and walking but im in a bed in a white room with a noise in it. the amnesia i caught is not a good thing but i dont feel any bad. i will talk to you again because these people here say i must. they said i think of the one called dino as mom and the wonder is what i think is my sister and the boy larry is my brother. they dont belive you really are for a reason. the big man says its time to go get fixed in another room. thats what they do here in this white room. fix.and they have alot of people and alot of white clothes.i am going.

Nightwalker
06-26-2007, 20:25
Well, the Haldol seems to be working!

my name is mat. i am a boy. i have dark hair. i dont know anything else. i hit my head im told. its called amnesia. i dont know who the one called wonder and dino and larry are but thank you for your kind words. i woke up in this place today and they showed me your faces on this box. and now a lady with a hat and all in white is talking to you all thru the box for me. i would like to be outside and walking but im in a bed in a white room with a noise in it. the amnesia i caught is not a good thing but i dont feel any bad. i will talk to you again because these people here say i must. they said i think of the one called dino as mom and the wonder is what i think is my sister and the boy larry is my brother. they dont belive you really are for a reason. the big man says its time to go get fixed in another room. thats what they do here in this white room. fix.and they have alot of people and alot of white clothes.i am going.

TOW
06-27-2007, 11:48
I bet those people in that white room are hillbilly's! And your about to become one of us! I'll get a room ready for ya my favorite brother......yeeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww wwwwwww!!!!!!

Gray Blazer
06-30-2007, 15:32
::: Dino makes evil plan to kidnap Gray Blazer while he is off-line (so no one will notice) I will return him in a Nascar T-shirt, with chaw in his jaw and singing 'Sweet Home Alabama" :::

Turn it up!!!!!!

Wonder
09-07-2007, 13:16
Ooooooooo........ I just ordered my brand spankin new Tie-Dyed overalls!!!! Stright from the south in TN...... They will be debuted at my "coming out" party....ya know, all "deb" style, at the high socity event of the year....The Gathering

Frolicking Dinosaurs
09-07-2007, 13:30
::: Dino will crawl to PA if necessary to see this :::

Wonder
09-07-2007, 13:47
I'm heading up in full southern class. A pick-up truck!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
09-07-2007, 13:48
First class is in the bed of the truck sitting on a hay bale.

Wonder
09-07-2007, 14:11
There ain't enough straw to pick dem bugs outta my teeth!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
09-07-2007, 14:20
Girl, you ride behind the cab and let the windshield take the bug-bombs.

Wonder
09-07-2007, 19:00
not if you want to ride regally, waving princess style the whole way!