PDA

View Full Version : miss janet doll may be announced!

mweinstone
05-13-2007, 07:27
hasbro has taken pictures and interveiwed our miss janet for their new "miss janets house dollhouse"!its unbelivable! this is so cool that shes letting me , a humble slave to her beauty,announce this. its supposedly a full line of stuff just like barby and may actually surpass barby and her bastard inbred lover ken(really uncle ken). it comes with hikers in old torn clothes and has the front porch with the little string of poopscoopers janet harvests each year from silly hikers.it has the kitchen with baltimore jack and the dude seated at the computer laughing. and it has the boot dryers and everything. all the details and miss janet is like 6 inches tall and is wearing jeans and a cool top with like a drivers cap on her head they put on her like shes a shuttle driver. and shes gonna be rich if not famouse too! she told me they think the american preteen girl wants a rolemodle thats more in line with reality and has a anatomicaly possible body and who is a single mom and all. this is big folks. there partying pritty loude down there and i couldnt even hear some words on the phone last night. but this is so cool. good luck janet. im praying this gets the backyard a swimming pool!

neighbor dave
05-13-2007, 07:47
:-? you need to get a life:-?

Lilred
05-13-2007, 08:46
I also heard that you can pull a string and hear miss janet's voice saying one of her 'janetisms'.

mweinstone
05-13-2007, 09:42
different versions of miss janet say different things. theres shuttle janet and cooking janet and sleeping janet. sleeping janet talks in her sleep and according to doll and house magazines' whats new artical, divuges the never before heard secrets of her love life. shttle janet mostly rambles on about funny hiker storys and local trail lore . cooking janet , the most popular, screems and yells orders from the miniture stainless steal kitchen.cooking janet has been quoted as saying,"listen up! if you put something in the refrigerator and it dosnt have your name on it, its up for grabs!" sleeping janets been quoted saying,"if only jolly green giant was older" and shuttle janet says,"listen up! hey!shhhh! hello?!whos going where?"all janets come with janet doll ,janet house,yard and pile of junk. janet van, dog and poop scoops. janet daughters sold seperatly.bfitz,the dude,blojack and baltimore jack tarlin are hasbro trademarks . jolly green giant used by perrmision from mattel.hasbro assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the accessory pile of junk in yard as wind and other conditions beyond our control may cause differences in contents.some dolls may contain trace amounts of party girl.

ScottP
05-13-2007, 09:56
I'd like to pre-order the whole set. Who do I send my check to?

Hermes

mweinstone
05-13-2007, 10:14
could the idea float? i think every rebel little girl would need one in a perfect world. am i rich cause i just stumbled onto a great idea? serious.

Gaiter
05-13-2007, 10:27
shuttle janet says,"listen up! hey!shhhh! hello?!whos going where?"

Don't forget, "What did you forget?"

mweinstone
05-13-2007, 10:47
and" do we have everybody? is somebody not here whos supposed to be here?allright, run in and check nobodys still in the bathroom."

"excuse me! will yall shut up! your makein too much dam noise this early!"

"hey! listen up! whos goin to spivy today?"

Wonder
05-13-2007, 15:42
You simply can't forget the "who's the hiker of the day?"

mweinstone
05-13-2007, 16:02
hey guys? can we have a countdown to camptime? wed at campgrounds opening? can we have a tiffiny ball drop? i mean here on the computer. can we? can we?

Jester2000
05-13-2007, 16:22
Which Miss Janet doll comes with Fabian?