Getting There
Address: Route 7
Rutland , VT 05701
Phone(s): (802) 282-2237 Event Phone
Web Site(s): www.longtrailfestivalvt.com

I'm going to try and get up there! :sun

gsingjane
05-16-2007, 12:24
Wow, thank you Teej! Two of my kids and I are planning to spend two glorious (or hopefully glorious!) weeks on the LT this summer, and we might just plan our trip to coincide with this festival. It sounds wonderful!

Jane in CT

Quoddy
05-16-2007, 14:01
My SOBO thru hike of the LT is due to begin July 31st. If I keep the pace really slow I might be passing the Rutland area around the beginning of the festivities. If so, I'll definitely try to stop by.

Cookerhiker
05-18-2007, 18:50
I'm starting a NOBO hike of the Long Trail around August 15 so I'll miss it unless I rearrange plans.

Quoddy
07-04-2007, 15:37
My SOBO thru hike of the LT is due to begin July 31st. If I keep the pace really slow I might be passing the Rutland area around the beginning of the festivities. If so, I'll definitely try to stop by.
I've been reevaluating my general timing on the hike and decided to definitely head to the Festival on the 17th. I haven't planned any real stops in town(s) for the entire hike, and this will be my chance. I've got to meet Jan!

hammock engineer
07-04-2007, 15:49
I've been reevaluating my general timing on the hike and decided to definitely head to the Festival on the 17th. I haven't planned any real stops in town(s) for the entire hike, and this will be my chance. I've got to meet Jan!

I really liked the stretch I did sobo last year. Definity going to have to hike that trail again.

pedxing
07-19-2007, 21:37
I plan on being on the LT then (assuming my knee heals up in time), but I'm not sure if I'll make it to the festival. Maybe if the weather is nice and the hitching looks good. Probable start time is August 8.

Quoddy - I may run into you since I'm going NOBO this time. Went SOBO in '05.