PDA

View Full Version : We have room for one more to TD

spittinpigeon
05-16-2007, 23:32
We're leaving Thursday evening from central Massachusetts. If you're along the way, shoot me a pm. You must understand though, come Sunday morning I might not know who, or where I am, so it's your responsibility to find me for a ride home.
CHEERS!

warraghiyagey
05-17-2007, 02:05
We're leaving Thursday evening from central Massachusetts. If you're along the way, shoot me a pm. You must understand though, come Sunday morning I might not know who, or where I am, so it's your responsibility to find me for a ride home.
CHEERS!

This definitely sounds like the Beater of Rutland, Vermont '06 lore. Wish I could go with ya Dude but I'm afraid I'd end up inadvertantly doing a NOBO and wondering how long the sun has been setting in the east.:D

Gaiter
05-17-2007, 04:17
save the spot for a hiker, cross the trail at some point on your trip and pick up a hiker, if they weren't planning on going to Trail Days, convince them to

spittinpigeon
05-17-2007, 07:26
save the spot for a hiker, cross the trail at some point on your trip and pick up a hiker, if they weren't planning on going to Trail Days, convince them to

Gud Eye Deer!