PDA

View Full Version : Matty and Blister Sister

TOW
05-21-2007, 09:08
Hey you two have left collectibles for me at my house, I think I will frame them.............

Panzer1
05-21-2007, 11:25
what collectibles would that be??

Panzer

TOW
05-21-2007, 12:17
I ain't a sayin, I'll leave it to yer 'magination,,,,,,,,

Heater
05-21-2007, 12:19
I ain't a sayin, I'll leave it to yer 'magination,,,,,,,,

Snickers... ?

TOW
05-21-2007, 12:21
Snickers... ?
not even close, but i will say two of the items are wet inside....

Gray Blazer
05-21-2007, 12:27
OK, I'll bite. Are they always wet inside or do they become wet after usage?

Heater
05-21-2007, 12:35

Supersoakers?

Gray Blazer
05-21-2007, 12:41
Supersoakers?

Sorry, I guess my mind was in the gutter. What I was thinking of would be easier to frame than supersoakers.:D

TOW
05-21-2007, 13:45
you could say they get wet after usage, as far as that goes there are three items that can get wet after usage and then the last item will most likely go up in smoke after usage...........

Gray Blazer
05-21-2007, 13:49
I think I know what the last item is.

TOW
05-21-2007, 13:53
I think I know what the last item is.
you might, but then again i bet it's not what your thinking...........

camojack
05-22-2007, 01:17
Matthewski left an article of clothing (headband) in the Cami-mobile, too...

mweinstone
05-22-2007, 01:49
i left my heart in san fran sisco.the spelling indicates the city in heaven. not the earthly one.

LEGS
05-22-2007, 04:46
Hey you two have left collectibles for me at my house, I think I will frame them.............

why ya stirrin when there is nuthin to stir. best to leave this stuff alone, people left things all over town. so go stir somewhere else. dont pick where there is nuthin to pick. in other words if ya gotta stir find another pot. this one is best left alone. and implied slurs are not a nice way to get along . nuff said.

legs

camojack
05-22-2007, 07:45
why ya stirrin when there is nuthin to stir. best to leave this stuff alone, people left things all over town. so go stir somewhere else. dont pick where there is nuthin to pick. in other words if ya gotta stir find another pot. this one is best left alone. and implied slurs are not a nice way to get along . nuff said.

legs

IOW: HAIRNT! :eek:

Gray Blazer
05-22-2007, 07:45
Legs, you forgot to take your medication last night. Is that stirring it up enough? Maybe you're sleepwalking.

TOW
05-22-2007, 10:30

legs
why don't you mind your own manners, i ain't stirring a thing...........

TOW
05-22-2007, 10:42
Okay, okay, since Legs seems to think I am stirring s*** on his sister Blister and his brother Matty, I will clear the air. Matty left his famous T-Shirt which can get wet after usage, and Blister left two Nalgene Bottles of which can get wet after usage and a pack of smokes that will most likely go up in smoke.

By the way Legs, your an arse................

dixicritter
05-22-2007, 11:10
Damn, everybody needs to really quit jumping down everyone else's throat already. Take some asprin for those hangovers already, or something, but stop attacking each other. The weekend was too cool for this!

TOW thank you for clearing up what you meant, I was sure it was something innocent hence my not asking earlier.

Gray Blazer
05-22-2007, 11:30
Damn, everybody needs to really quit jumping down everyone else's throat already. Take some asprin for those hangovers already, or something, but stop attacking each other. The weekend was too cool for this!

TOW thank you for clearing up what you meant, I was sure it was something innocent hence my not asking earlier.
I'll go to my corner. Would you rather get spanked by DC or whupped by Sgt Rock?;)

LEGS
05-22-2007, 13:34
Okay, okay, since Legs seems to think I am stirring s*** on his sister Blister and his brother Matty, I will clear the air. Matty left his famous T-Shirt which can get wet after usage, and Blister left two Nalgene Bottles of which can get wet after usage and a pack of smokes that will most likely go up in smoke.

By the way Legs, your an arse................
THIS IS WHAT YA SHULD HAVE POSTED IN THE FIRST PLACE, MUCH BETTER, MR. LARRY!
i may be an ass, but atleast i dont go around slurrin people just so i can get a little notice on the internet. take a hike ya slack ass. you've always been pretty good people but attackin blister or hintin at something just to get noticed is not good way to make friends. peace out larry!

LEGS
05-22-2007, 13:37

DIXIE , NO HANGOVER HERE, JUST DONT LIKE PEOPLE TRYING TO STIR UP SOMETHING ABOUT A GOOD FRIEND, WHEN THERE WAS NO CALL FOR IT. I THINK LARRY REALIZES THAT NOW. IT WAS AN AWESOME WEEKEND FOR SURE, TAKE CARE , WILL SEE YA WHEN WE CAN, HIKE SAFE YOU'ALL! PEACE!

Nightwalker
05-22-2007, 14:03
I'll go to my corner. Would you rather get spanked by DC or whupped by Sgt Rock?;)

I don't think that I get to vote, but a spanking by a girlie is usually better than a whoopin' by her husband. Though one often leads to another...

Gray Blazer
05-22-2007, 15:11
I don't think that I get to vote, but a spanking by a girlie is usually better than a whoopin' by her husband. Though one often leads to another...

Good point!!:D

saimyoji
05-22-2007, 15:57

I think this is the kind of inuendo that LEGS was suggesting Larry avoid. :-?

TOW
05-22-2007, 17:15
THIS IS WHAT YA SHULD HAVE POSTED IN THE FIRST PLACE, MUCH BETTER, MR. LARRY!
i may be an ass, but atleast i dont go around slurrin people just so i can get a little notice on the internet. take a hike ya slack ass. you've always been pretty good people but attackin blister or hintin at something just to get noticed is not good way to make friends. peace out larry!
I would never slur Blister, and I never did so in this post. It is your feelings that are way too sensitive that have been stepped on and you choose to feel the way you do about what I said. So why don't we let Blister look at this post and say what she thinks, she don't need no rep speaking for her pal...........

TOW
05-22-2007, 17:26
Does anyone else feel as Legs here on this post? If so, then I was wrong and I'll take my chewing. But I never set out to insinuate anything about the girl or Matty. Blister is great people in my books, if I didn't think so I wouldn't be writing about her right now..........

TOW
05-22-2007, 17:27
Does anyone else feel as Legs here on this post? If so, then I was wrong and I'll take my chewing. But I never set out to insinuate anything about the girl or Matty. Blister is great people in my books, if I didn't think so I wouldn't be writing about her right now..........
Furthermore her and Matty did some great Trail Angeling on me this past week, I did not slur her.................

dixicritter
05-22-2007, 18:29
As I stated before in this thread, I assumed your post was meant in an innocent manner TOW. I think people on this site are sometimes too quick to jump on each other without first asking for clarification when they don't know how a post is meant.

How about this folks... from now on if you don't like something someone says about one of your friends, instead of jumping down the other person's throat, take a moment to ask that person what they meant by their post.

Like here in this thread, the posts about spankings from me and whoppins from Rock... that's funny to me, not insulting as I know it wasn't meant to be a slur against us. I've met Gray Blazer face to face. I know a joke when I read one.

Let's all grow some thicker skin shall we? My Gawd y'all really know how to kill a buzz from a good weekend. Sheesh. ;) (BTW that's a joke guys)

mweinstone
05-22-2007, 18:29
the shirts yours for a rag. the bottles aint mine and i dont want them,..fine? the smokes kill you quick and dont make you look slick. legs has cootys .the end.

Nightwalker
05-22-2007, 20:47
I've met Gray Blazer face to face. I know a joke when I read one.

Not fair. You gave him credit for my dumb joke. Wah!

Gray Blazer
05-22-2007, 21:53
Not fair. You gave him credit for my dumb joke. Wah!

You got a coupla good ones in today, NW!:banana

LEGS
05-22-2007, 22:22
the shirts yours for a rag. the bottles aint mine and i dont want them,..fine? the smokes kill you quick and dont make you look slick. legs has cootys .the end.

MATT, DIDNT THINK YA WAS FAST ENOUGH TO SEE THE RUNNIN UNDER MY HAT!!!! PEACE AND LOVE, GOOD SIR1

LEGS
05-22-2007, 23:12
I would never slur Blister, and I never did so in this post. It is your feelings that are way too sensitive that have been stepped on and you choose to feel the way you do about what I said. So why don't we let Blister look at this post and say what she thinks, she don't need no rep speaking for her pal...........

HAHAHAAHah, WE BOTH KNOW SHE DOESNT NEED AND REP. SPEAKING FOR HER. BUT SHES NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW TO DEFEND HERSELF IF SHE CHOOSES TO DO SO. I WOULD'VE JUMP RIGHT IN ANYWAY EVEN IF SHE WAS AVAILABLE. BUT WHEN SHE GETS BACK HERE SHE'LL HAVE HER SAY. SHE KNOWS WHAT I'M SAYIN, EVEN IF SHE LETS IT GO, AND SHE PROBABLY WILL, JUST LIKE I'M GONNA DO. ANYWAY, LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL AND BLUEGRASS. LATER MAN,DONT GO TO SLEEP SITTIN IN THE PORCH CHAIR NOW THAT ALL THE HIKERS HAVE SUBSIDED TO A NORMAL FLOW FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR. PEACE AND OUT.

RAT
05-23-2007, 03:04
Who the hell would want to frame a t-shirt, two water bottles and a pack of smokes ? and why would ya want to state it the way ya did here knowing most peoples minds would be in the gutter right off the bat ?

To me thats disrespectin' My Blister Bitchin' Sister which I dont take kindly to either so I dont blame Legs for jumpin' in on ya like he did and I dont care who dont likes it. Sounds like you was stirrin' to me tryin' to draw attention to yourself by tryin to be funny but I didnt think it was too funny at all. I dont know Matty so you can say what ya want about him but when it comes to Blister you should choose your words wisely and not be makin' no comments that could be misconstrued to mean something inappropriate or you will be quick to make alot of blue-blooded red-blazing enemies.

Just my two cents worth on this.

RAT (Warrior Poet)

TOW
05-23-2007, 09:04
I washed your shirt and hung it up to dry. I will send it to you or it will be here for you when you come back to town.

TOW
05-23-2007, 09:08
HAHAHAAHah, WE BOTH KNOW SHE DOESNT NEED AND REP. SPEAKING FOR HER. BUT SHES NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW TO DEFEND HERSELF IF SHE CHOOSES TO DO SO. I WOULD'VE JUMP RIGHT IN ANYWAY EVEN IF SHE WAS AVAILABLE. BUT WHEN SHE GETS BACK HERE SHE'LL HAVE HER SAY. SHE KNOWS WHAT I'M SAYIN, EVEN IF SHE LETS IT GO, AND SHE PROBABLY WILL, JUST LIKE I'M GONNA DO. ANYWAY, LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL AND BLUEGRASS. LATER MAN,DONT GO TO SLEEP SITTIN IN THE PORCH CHAIR NOW THAT ALL THE HIKERS HAVE SUBSIDED TO A NORMAL FLOW FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR. PEACE AND OUT.
I love you bro and I'm with you 100% on this. You know I'm the same way as you, when I feel someone, and this goes for even a brother and a sister, has stepped on someone I care about I'm gonna step up and say something usually..............:sun

mweinstone
05-23-2007, 09:12
blister sister is a car in the garage. her name cant be remembered unless you put the car in the garage. its carrin.

TOW
05-23-2007, 09:13
Who the hell would want to frame a t-shirt, two water bottles and a pack of smokes ? and why would ya want to state it the way ya did here knowing most peoples minds would be in the gutter right off the bat ?

To me thats disrespectin' My Blister Bitchin' Sister which I dont take kindly to either so I dont blame Legs for jumpin' in on ya like he did and I dont care who dont likes it. Sounds like you was stirrin' to me tryin' to draw attention to yourself by tryin to be funny but I didnt think it was too funny at all. I dont know Matty so you can say what ya want about him but when it comes to Blister you should choose your words wisely and not be makin' no comments that could be misconstrued to mean something inappropriate or you will be quick to make alot of blue-blooded red-blazing enemies.

Just my two cents worth on this.

RAT (Warrior Poet)
Okay, by golly I was wrong and after giving this some thought I certainly understand where you and Legs are coming from. Yes I was attempting at being funny and it backfired on me. But I'll let you guys know right now I like that girl and I respect her as much as the rest of you do. I have known her now since we hung out in the same area of Vermont back in '03. Anytime I hear about her my ears perk up, I am interested in anything she does. I hope one of these days I have as fine a lady come into my life as she is...............

RAT
05-23-2007, 18:26
Takes a mighty big man to admit when he was wrong and I admire ya fer it Wanderer :) Apology accepted ! Blister Sister is the best in my book, have known her for a long long time now. Spent some time with her and the Billville gang on Beauty Spot yesterday, was awesome.

RAT (Warrior Poet)

mweinstone
05-24-2007, 06:28
blister called from the doyal last night. shes halfway home. love you carinn. the garage.

Blister
05-31-2007, 17:08
I am either bothered, insulted or upset by the thread, I was actually enjoying some of the creative minds at work. Trail daze was absolutley wonderful, friends and family, smiles and tears. That is the love that will get me through the summer.

Lugnut
05-31-2007, 17:56
I am either bothered, insulted or upset by the thread, I was actually enjoying some of the creative minds at work. Trail daze was absolutley wonderful, friends and family, smiles and tears. That is the love that will get me through the summer.

Didn't you really mean to say "neither"? ;)

TOW
06-01-2007, 09:20
Right on! :banana

Jester2000
06-05-2007, 23:02
RAT (Warrior Poet)

Hahahahahaha!
Yes you are. Good to see the jokes still going strong. . .