PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Memories

spittinpigeon
05-24-2007, 04:37
If anyone has seen them, they were lost somewhere between the parade and tent city. Perhaps in the future we could implement some kind of paparazzi to catalog the night's events on film so we won't lose track of the weekend's activities, and keep them in a secure environment to be stored and retrieved at a moment's notice.
Also, because I was so intoxicated over at Billville, I ended up with a bunch of packs and cameras, my bad. :(

Gaiter
05-24-2007, 05:17
lol
can't seem to find many of my memories either, got a bunch of pics, but the quality of them just got worse and worse on sat night

warraghiyagey
05-24-2007, 08:57
Beater,
Maybe the lost pics are with your camera card you lost in Rangely last year.:D

Wonder
05-24-2007, 10:51
Not sure what happened.......just look at your rear...lol
You were sober enough to make me cry with a song. Good playing man, and I really can't wait to see y'all again. Be sure to let me know if ya roll through Damascus this year!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-24-2007, 11:03
I used to have this problem a lot before I divorced Jack Daniels....

Wonder
05-24-2007, 11:20
YEah....jack is really good at stealing memories, of course, his brother Jim is not much nicer.....he's taken a few of mine from time to time

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-24-2007, 11:21
Yes, their pet wild turkey has snatched a few memories from me.

Wonder
05-24-2007, 11:26
Let's noteven get started on their Captian!!!

moondoggy
05-24-2007, 11:31
Or their grandfather....Old Grandad....

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-24-2007, 11:35
Nor the mad dog they own, the old Boones' Farm they live on and the old crow that hangs out in their field.

Wonder
05-24-2007, 11:39
Yeah, it gets really bad when they collect that "Mountain Dew" from the corn field

leeki pole
05-24-2007, 11:41
and what about my good old buddy Bud who seems to creep up and jump in the cooler:cool:

Just a Hiker
05-24-2007, 12:07
Hello all! Pretty funny stuff! I needed a laugh! Jack, Jim, Bud and his Dutch relative Heineken used to stalk me as well. I finally saw the light though.......and it was red and blue and shining in the rearview mirror of my car! LOL! Take care all!

Just Jim

Frolicking Dinosaurs
05-24-2007, 12:29
Their cousin, Bushmill, is always arguing with a Kentucky Gentleman who drives around in his Thunderbird about those evil Dewars.

Gray Blazer
05-24-2007, 12:32
Their cousin, Bushmill, is always arguing with a Kentucky Gentleman who drives around in his Thunderbird about those evil Dewars.
That was more subtle. ;)

BigwaveDave
05-24-2007, 13:03
Oh my God, I got into hiking thinking I would be communing with nature and like minded individuals. Now I discover that you're predominatly a bunch of drunken louts staggering up and down mountains in search of another drink. Thank goodness I found you, I thought it was just me!:D

Gaiter
05-24-2007, 13:25
can't forget about Mason J., never needs a name tag, everyone always knows him at first sight

DawnTreader
05-24-2007, 15:44
Beater,
Maybe the lost pics are with your camera card you lost in Rangely last year.:D

Haha.. I completely forgot about this..
Beater, You were so pissed.. Pacing back and forth down maine street, staring at the ground.. Thats when we decided that enough was enough.. Gorham in 6 days... hahaha.. What happened to that idea??? I'll tell you what happened.. BEER IN ANDOVER!!!!
If its any consolation, I lost my camera card at the end of my hike too..

MY 500th POST!!! 1 week till my hike!!!! WHAT A DAY!!!!!
Gonna take a 420... This ones for you WArraghiyagey!!!!!!:banana

Wonder
05-24-2007, 17:40
can't forget about Mason J., never needs a name tag, everyone always knows him at first sight

dontcha mean "first sniff"?

Gaiter
05-24-2007, 17:57
well that too

Papa Razzi
05-24-2007, 22:44
Perhaps in the future we could implement some kind of paparazzi to catalog the night's events on film so we won't lose track of the weekend's activities,

OK, I couldn't let this go without replying... But I'm afraid I can't help you, at least not for this year's events :(

warraghiyagey
05-25-2007, 17:35
Right back at you D Tread - er - Duderino. Be thinking of you three weeks ahead of me as I head to NH. Katahdin on the 1st. Have a great hike brother.:banana :clap :sun :bse

Peace
SOBO7

Haha.. I completely forgot about this..
Beater, You were so pissed.. Pacing back and forth down maine street, staring at the ground.. Thats when we decided that enough was enough.. Gorham in 6 days... hahaha.. What happened to that idea??? I'll tell you what happened.. BEER IN ANDOVER!!!!
If its any consolation, I lost my camera card at the end of my hike too..

MY 500th POST!!! 1 week till my hike!!!! WHAT A DAY!!!!!
Gonna take a 420... This ones for you WArraghiyagey!!!!!!

weary
05-25-2007, 20:22
I find these confessions fascinating. But I'm not really into alcoholic recovery. (Alcohol is still too pleasant, besides in moderation it helps your heart -- and other body parts.)

Weary