PDA

View Full Version : Damascus MASSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lion King
05-26-2007, 13:24
Alright, Im telling you now, if you want a great post hike rub down...man, and it was good...stop into the Soothing Sense right across (Basically) from Sundog Outfitters...wow.

For $35 I got an hour plus massage, some sort of wax on my hands and feet and a package of healing slats to take with me.

If you hike in here, keep that in mind as it ROCKS!

Now, maybe I can get out of Damascus to Waynseboro with FishinFred mon yana.....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa doggies.

Might be hiking the Shennies to Harpers Ferry to kill the time till my camera gets backl and a warm up for the ADT!

Ready to hike man...

Lion King
05-26-2007, 13:25
slats should be Salts

Waynseboro should be Waynesboro

Spell check.....

TomScanlan
05-26-2007, 14:24
spell check is overrated. healing slats gave me a great idea for a new storm shutter innovation.

fiddlehead
05-27-2007, 00:15
I had a very excellent one here in Thailand yesterday for $5 for one hour. (that's the going rate and we are continueingly amazed at how many massage places there are. about every 10th storefront here in Phuket advertises massage)
Enjoy the hiking Lion King and keep the videos coming.

Uncle Silly
05-27-2007, 17:37
Just don't use those healing slats in the local swimmin' hole... wait 'til you get a proper bathtub (or maybe a mudpit where you don't got to worry about causing fishkills)!

Rhino-lfl
05-31-2007, 10:34
You get a happy ending for extra?

fiddlehead
06-04-2007, 06:23
not for $5