PDA

View Full Version : The Gathering: Who is going?

Papa Bear
09-28-2003, 15:11
Please use this thread to indicate if you are planning on going to the ALDHA Gathering (Oct. 10-11-12) in Hanover NH, and which days. Please use other threads for any other Gathering issues.

I plan (75% sure) to be there Friday to Monday.

Papa Bear

Mudchaos
09-28-2003, 15:50
I plan on attending from Friday til Monday. Probably staying over on Sunday night and heading out on a three day walk somewhere in the whites or possibly Maine. I will be leaving from Northampton Mass. on Friday morning if anyone in the area needs a lift up. However, I wont be able to provide round trip transport.

Hope to meet a few of you there, and finally be able to put faces to names :D

Rich T

attroll
09-28-2003, 18:16
I am planning on going. Providing that work does not screw me over at the last minute and tell me I have to work Saturday. But I will not be there until Saturday. I plan on trying to get a site at the campgrounds for Saturday night if there are any room left.

icemanat95
09-28-2003, 19:39
I'm probably going to go for at least Saturday, but I can't guarantee it.

chris
09-29-2003, 08:57
I'll be there on Friday afternoon and will probably take off on Sunday afternoon.

ga>me>ak
09-29-2003, 09:46
Fly in to Manchester 7:00pm FRi. Staying at Gatehering till Monday and then going to the Whites till Sat morning.
Anyone come up with a plan for Whiteblaze to meet other than a note on the bulletin board??

weathercarrot
09-29-2003, 10:38
I'll be there by Thursday evening or Friday morning, leaving Monday morning. I'll be displaying my maps at least a few times.

wc

attroll
09-29-2003, 12:15
If Whiteblaze is going to get together that would be great. The best time for me would be Saturday afternoon or evening sometime.

A-Train
09-29-2003, 12:35
count me in. Hopefully friday afternoon/evening to Sunday/monday morn. It'll be nice to meet some of you folks that i chat/debate with daily :)
A-Train

CeeJay
09-30-2003, 14:19
Beesknees and Relentless here. We plan to leave Thurs. Oct. 2nd for NH so we can do some hiking there before the Gathering. We should make it to Hanover by Fri. PM and will stay until Sun. morning or afternoon.

TJ aka Teej
09-30-2003, 22:33
I'll be there, if'n I don't freeze to death at Katahdin this weekend :O)

Miss Janet
10-05-2003, 12:17
I will be leaving early am for my first real vacation in a LONG time. I will be flying into Bangor, and seeing a few friends then heading up to Millinocket and working my way up to Baxter. I have a few people that will be summiting early this week that I want to surprise! Then we will all be heading down to Hanover for the Gathering. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting people I haven't met yet! Hope to see you there!!

Sleepy the Arab
10-05-2003, 16:55
This "Gathering" thing sounds like a real hoot. I think I'll go.

yogi clyde
10-09-2003, 10:54
I will not be able to attend, stuck at work this weekend :mad:

Have a GREAT time, and I can't wait to hear back from the attendees, especially the future thru-hikers, like myself, and what info you picked up.

"Enjoy every sandwich" - Warren Zevon