PDA

View Full Version : Whiteblazes' own Warrigheyagi and others

DawnTreader
05-30-2007, 11:10
Tommorow, Warrigheyagi goes to Baxter to hike south !!! Good luck , have a great time, write alot, think a lot, sing a lot, eat a lot, hike a lot, and most importantly....TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES..
This goes for everyone hiking the trail. My prayers will be with you all.... I will see you guys on the trail.... Leave the light on for me :)

New Hampshire calls, section hiking rules, peace, I'm out....

El Duderino, signing off

p.s. will re-post next week with weather updates from New England..

leeki pole
05-30-2007, 11:22
good luck, everybody...have a great time!:sun

Jaybird
05-30-2007, 11:38
Tommorow, Warrigheyagi goes to Baxter to hike south ..........................................

GOOD LUCK with yer hike!:D

Gray Blazer
05-30-2007, 11:41
Sounds like you are psyched!!

Gaiter
05-30-2007, 11:41
happy trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warraghiyagey
05-31-2007, 05:26
Thanks so much Duderino.
It'll be odd to walk out of Hurd Brook and see the trail knowing you're a state away instead of waiting at the top of the next mountain. Lokking forward to hiking with you again as soon as nature allows.
By the way, I made it to a Red Sox game and wood you believe it's a tradition there to sing Sweet Caroline in the seventh ininning. Of course I'll be singing Forever in Blue Jeans Whenever someone looks like they need to be annoyed.
I'll write you in Monson and I'll be writing in Trail Journals as well. Enjoy New Hampshire my friend. Wish I could be there with you.
Peace,

Warraghiyagey
SOBO7

:) :sun :banana

And peace to all my sisters and brothers on the trail and to the 'Trail Legend', :D ATTroll.

Tommorow, Warrigheyagi goes to Baxter to hike south !!! Good luck , have a great time, write alot, think a lot, sing a lot, eat a lot, hike a lot, and most importantly....TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES..
This goes for everyone hiking the trail. My prayers will be with you all.... I will see you guys on the trail.... Leave the light on for me

New Hampshire calls, section hiking rules, peace, I'm out....

El Duderino, signing off

p.s. will re-post next week with weather updates from New England..

DawnTreader
05-31-2007, 11:27
Captain Ginger Morgan says "Good Luck, Have fun!" Oh yeah, we found a trail name for Morgan....

warraghiyagey
06-11-2007, 10:49
Is Morgan's Trail name Ginger? Check out the SOBO7 Underway thread. How's NH? Hey guess who's coming to the AT June 13th? Drumroll . . . . . . Brit!!!:banana :) :sun

warraghiyagey
06-12-2007, 10:20
I'll be heading back to Katahdin to summit with Brit on the 13th and catch up with him latere as well to finish our SOBOs together.:)