PDA

View Full Version : Lost Camera

jmcdonou
06-03-2007, 21:11
I’m heading SB on the 11th and while packing I realized my camera is nowhere to be found. The last time I remember using it was the other month hiking from Neels Gap to Unicoi Gap. My lowe alpine cirque 35 busted at the zipper and I have a feeling its on the trail.

It’s a Canon SD 500 in a mountain smith case.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I’d gladly pay for shipping, I’d hate to have to spend a couple hundred dollars on a new one.

c.coyle
06-04-2007, 12:40
Hope you get it back.

I leave a permanent, read-only photo on my camera's card. It's a shot of a 3x5 index card with my name, address, phones, and e-mails.

Cuffs
06-04-2007, 12:41
Hope you get it back.

I leave a permanent, read-only photo on my camera's card. It's a shot of a 3x5 index card with my name, address, phones, and e-mails.

EXCELLENT IDEA!:banana GOING TO USE IT!

LIhikers
06-04-2007, 15:15
I feel your pain. Last summer my wife and I took a trip to Alaska. While out in the wilderness of Denali National Park I lost my camera and the hundreds of photos that were on it :(

buckowens
06-04-2007, 15:35
Hope you get it back.

Thanks for the great suggestion! I am going to do the same thing as I leave within a week for a NB section. Thanks!

c.coyle
06-04-2007, 16:15
Thanks for the great suggestion! I am going to do the same thing as I leave within a week for a NB section. Thanks!

The same idea works for usb sticks and flash memory mp3 players (not sure about ipods). On those, you can put a picture, text, or pdf file.