PDA

View Full Version : Trail Delinquents!

BigCat
06-07-2007, 23:22
Just wanted to check in and let everyone know I've made it to Damascus. I've also encountered a couple of miscreants called 'Baltimore Jack' and 'Lone Wolf'. I can indeed confirm that they are the incredible pricks everyone thinks they are. Thus, I have really enjoyed drinking with them for two days! :-)

Happy Trails,
Big Cat

PS - I was a little concerned when Jack told me he needed to see me 'outside for three minutes' until I realized he was hooking us up with a free campsite. Thanks, Jack! And thanks Lone Wolf for the other service you provided.

mweinstone
06-07-2007, 23:44
yeah, his other service......

mweinstone
06-07-2007, 23:45
the one where he preaches the sermin on sheltersuck?

Lone Wolf
06-08-2007, 06:58
the one where he preaches the sermin on sheltersuck?

the one where he aquires spring water in a drought

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-08-2007, 08:11
Merciful heavens, Big Cat has fallen in with a bad crowd. I must save him before he learns their evil ways ( liking drinkin', havin' too much fun and loving hikers & trail :D )

bfitz
06-08-2007, 11:52
Tis a dangerous town. I can't seem to completely escape. Having a car with you while you're hiking is a dangerous thing. Lone Wolf showed Jack a 50 plus item chinese buffet last night night and we may now be eternally caught in the Damascus event horizon.

mrc237
06-08-2007, 22:01
The 50 item buffet will be on my must visit list each and every visit to Damascus. Incredible place! Thanks LW

Lone Wolf
06-08-2007, 22:07
The 50 item buffet will be on my must visit list each and every visit to Damascus. Incredible place! Thanks LW

so pops? you gonna meet us at the Inn At The Long Trail around the 28th/29th of July?

Wonder
06-09-2007, 10:20
Tis a dangerous town. I can't seem to completely escape. Having a car with you while you're hiking is a dangerous thing. Lone Wolf showed Jack a 50 plus item chinese buffet last night night and we may now be eternally caught in the Damascus event horizon.

Hang out till Sat. and you can help me move in! Hehehehe...... Matthewski gave me a mini keg of Becks to share with any and all that help!
Just kidding....get back on trail!

camojack
06-09-2007, 11:39
Hang out till Sat. and you can help me move in! Hehehehe...... Matthewski gave me a mini keg of Becks to share with any and all that help!
Just kidding....get back on trail!
Since I'll be around next weekend, I'll help you at this end if you want. :banana