PDA

View Full Version : Clickstand???

msupple
06-11-2007, 15:41
Does any one know if the Clickstand that supports the Triangia alcohol burners is still available on the market. I'm not getting an answer when I call. I'd really like to buy one (new or used). Here's a link to it.

http://www.clikstand.com/products.htm

Thanks, Miguel

mweinstone
06-11-2007, 16:07
i own one. its easy.

Footslogger
06-11-2007, 16:39
I have one too ...but don't carry it any more. Been a while though since I ordered mine so it's possible they've gone off the market ??

'Slogger

mweinstone
06-11-2007, 16:48
its made to use the trangia, witch i do. flip the burner over and its measured perfect for a esbit tab, witch i would if i wanted to. and remove the burner and light a twiggy fire , witch i do alot, and it burnes for a long long time. has a lid and a simmer ring. carrys fuel and works on wood when im low. its the ultimate system. if only fools and there silly stoves could be me. alas,.....ya gotta be born with me. ya cant learn me. i only wish i could teach ya. if i wanted one i could find one in a second. would you like me toofind you one? i could and would if asked. my trangia burner and clickstand stove can do something no other can. i can thro a two litre pot full of water on my stove from a foot away and not tip it. case closed.again,..i stand alone in equiptment refinery and stove blingage.

Johnny Thunder
06-11-2007, 17:04
its made to use the trangia, witch i do. flip the burner over and its measured perfect for a esbit tab, witch i would if i wanted to. and remove the burner and light a twiggy fire , witch i do alot, and it burnes for a long long time. has a lid and a simmer ring. carrys fuel and works on wood when im low. its the ultimate system. if only fools and there silly stoves could be me. alas,.....ya gotta be born with me. ya cant learn me. i only wish i could teach ya. if i wanted one i could find one in a second. would you like me toofind you one? i could and would if asked. my trangia burner and clickstand stove can do something no other can. i can thro a two litre pot full of water on my stove from a foot away and not tip it. case closed.again,..i stand alone in equiptment refinery and stove blingage.

Matthewski has a trangia: FACT

It fits and Esbit Tab: FACT

Matthewski lights twiggy fires: FACT

Its simmer ring/lid combo allows anti-food-contaminating grub-bag storage in a no worries mindset: FACT

Matthewski can throw a 2 liter pot of water at the stand and not risk a flame-inducing tip over: FICTION

Truth be told, I saw him throw 2 liters over a clothes line, off a bear box, through a 'V' in a nearby tree branch and onto his stove. Nothin' but net.

And that's the facts, Jack.

Johnny.

mweinstone
06-11-2007, 17:23
johnny thunder! me and panzer and panzers wife and cammo and cammi and tema (wonders mom) and jester are takeing wonder to dinner wed nite at 7 at 4th and south(on leifgow st) at maraposas resturant. morraccan, my treat, you come? any one who would like to come . reservation to be made tues nite. call me by 5 tommorow to confirm. 215 668 0898 last wonder sighting north of mason dixon till gettysburg!

mweinstone
06-11-2007, 17:29
sorry to hijack your stove thread there. now, who wants clickstand? did you know, 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed, recomend clickstand to their patients who chew food?

and that stonewalls commin?

Johnny Thunder
06-11-2007, 17:30
johnny thunder! me and panzer and panzers wife and cammo and cammi and tema (wonders mom) and jester are takeing wonder to dinner wed nite at 7 at 4th and south(on leifgow st) at maraposas resturant. morraccan, my treat, you come? any one who would like to come . reservation to be made tues nite. call me by 5 tommorow to confirm. 215 668 0898 last woner sighting north of mason dixon till gettysburg!

Man, I would be there in a second 'cept Wednesday's my Birfday and this girl named 'T' has already told me my dance card is full up. If we make it down that deap I'll call the cell. After dinner drink? Hooka? I might have been to that place before. It's a block or three from my Karaoke haunt.

Johnny

mweinstone
06-11-2007, 17:33
i had my birthday ther as a kid. they do it nice with the sparkler cake and all being brought to your place on the floor by a morraccan in full garb. come johnny. bring the woman. show her were cool. save your money. come with us. you are one of us now.

man, the clickstand thread rules. its like back in the days of minnesota.

msupple
06-11-2007, 18:25
sorry to hijack your stove thread there. now, who wants clickstand? did you know, 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed, recomend clickstand to their patients who chew food?

and that stonewalls commin?

Uh...yeah...I'd like a Clickstand, with or without the burner. How do I make that happen? I would appreciate anything you can do.

Miguel