PDA

View Full Version : '07 hiker looking to record music demos

sloopjonboswell
06-12-2007, 14:33
my name is pike county and i would like to record some of the songs i have written on the trail. ideally someone with recording possibilities could provide a guitar and a couple of one take demos. if interested please email me @ [email protected], pm me here or on myspace: sloopjonboswell:banana :sun :eek:

sloopjonboswell
06-12-2007, 14:43
oh yeah, im just above waynesboro va

wilconow
06-12-2007, 14:46
:confused:

Freeleo
06-12-2007, 15:07
so you want to be the song writer and someone else perform your songs????:confused:

Uncle Silly
06-13-2007, 14:16
perhaps he's looking to be the vocalist, and collaborate with (an)other(s) for instruments.

pike, i'd love to put our heads together and see what we can come up with but you're a good ways north of me. if you're just looking to act as a lyricist, you're welcome to send me what you've got, and i'll see what arrangements i can come up with. i can record some rough demos and email you mp3s to check out. it'd be interesting to see what might become of it.

if you are looking to do the vocals, and are looking more for folks for backing instruments, then you need to find folks nearby, or wait until you're off trail to work on the project.

PM me if you're interested and i'll send you my email.

sloopjonboswell
06-14-2007, 15:18
ive got the songs, im looking for a hiker friendly recording 'studio' to record ideas. collaboration encouraged but not necessary to fulfill the want. thanks for replying silly, are you hiking this year?

Uncle Silly
06-14-2007, 18:39
nope, i'm at home near Boone NC. no real recording studio, tho i've got enough live equipment to sorta fake it.

sloopjonboswell
06-20-2007, 12:36
just looking to walk in and use your guitar and lay down tracks.