PDA

View Full Version : escape from philly plans of escape.

mweinstone
06-13-2007, 15:30
join us?

Matthewski,

I won't be able to join you and the clan this evening. Sorry, man.

On our IronMaster's/Doyle-plan and Billville...I'm trying to decide between the first and second weekends of the July 4th week to go visit my family. Sell me on hiking in the IronMasters area (over the 30th/31st) or going to Duncannon over the 6th/7th/8th. Seriously, sell me on it...in 100-unspellchecked-words or less. (I can be the pilot to either).

I thought that I had another question but it escapes me.

July looks like prime-time for hiking, I just hate that it's 3 weeks (or more) away.

Johnny

the curtin opens with our two heros snoring quietly in the darkness of johnny thunders living room floor. the evening before, matthewski arived so as to secure a pre dawn launch of the px5000 trailteam known only as stelth and stelther. sudenly a loud crash and the sound of breaking glass wake johnny thunder. its only matthewski groping for the bathroom door. hes nightblind and in a strange enviroment and unable to use a light if he wanted to.hes also light sensitive. after bacon and glass shard sandwitches prepared at 5 am. their off and running in the thundercat witch can attain speeds of over 4000 minnesota smiths per hour. at 7 sharp they walk away from the car witch is parked behind the doyal with pat and hubbys permission. a twenty miler is what they hunt. and wont come home without it.after a dark till dark leisurly walk, they reach 20 miles and camp. and drink. and party.next morning they lounge around camp till theres just enough time to walk to a road, at the distance of there choosing, and hitch to the doyal. that evening, pat cooks matthewski a thank you feast for magic done in the past. room 23, matts room, is presented to the eger hikers and the night ends with a vist from thruhikers who heard matthewskis upstairs with snickers. sunday morning they take trail angel mary to breakfast and bolt for home.

sold.

Johnny Thunder
06-13-2007, 15:58
join us?

the curtin opens with our two heros snoring quietly in the darkness of johnny thunders living room floor. the evening before, matthewski arived so as to secure a pre dawn launch of the px5000 trailteam known only as stelth and stelther. sudenly a loud crash and the sound of breaking glass wake johnny thunder. its only matthewski groping for the bathroom door. hes nightblind and in a strange enviroment and unable to use a light if he wanted to.hes also light sensitive. after bacon and glass shard sandwitches prepared at 5 am. their off and running in the thundercat witch can attain speeds of over 4000 minnesota smiths per hour. at 7 sharp they walk away from the car witch is parked behind the doyal with pat and hubbys permission. a twenty miler is what they hunt. and wont come home without it.after a dark till dark leisurly walk, they reach 20 miles and camp. and drink. and party.next morning they lounge around camp till theres just enough time to walk to a road, at the distance of there choosing, and hitch to the doyal. that evening, pat cooks matthewski a thank you feast for magic done in the past. room 23, matts room, is presented to the eger hikers and the night ends with a vist from thruhikers who heard matthewskis upstairs with snickers. sunday morning they take trail angel mary to breakfast and bolt for home.

sold.

I have a second plan which involves a lot less tunneling...

Matthewski...you have the specifics (which will detonate). Others, leave the vicinity of My Incredible-Shrinking Office (Paoli) around 5ish PM on the 29th and make for the Doyle. Shibby. Wake. Breakfast with Mary. Hike. Shibby. Sleap. Wake. Hike to road and thumb (hoping there are Alpha Romeos to be bought in the area). Return to the Doyle. Majik. Blue Streak home on Sunday.

Johnny

Wonder
06-13-2007, 23:41
WHere in Paoli? Towns about 10 feet wide, and I lived ther for 7 years! DOn't tell me I missed a hiker! Shoot.....now I"m movin

mweinstone
06-14-2007, 00:07
well put sir, well put. my error in not seeing the better hike you suggest. well played sir.

mweinstone
06-25-2007, 06:34
finaly! 4 work days till friday morning when i get my pumped on. thats trail pumped to you.on this , another dawn of escape, id like to thank my producers, jesus and god. id also like to thank booze. without witch my parents would definatly not have screwed. and a warm thank you to cows everywhere for the steaks. thanks all.
now down to hard tack.as the jelosy over the thru hikers streaming thru my state increases, so does the revenge magic! revenge magic as some of you might know, is when you havent done enough magic and your starved and jonesing for it. so you load up a sac with things like fudge and bourbon and pistashios and chili lime cashews and organic jerkey and you position yourself randomly on the trail and wait for it. cousin it, uncle it, grandma it, it dosnt matter witch of the it family passes by. you smother them and leave scilently. sort of like angry giving but without the dropping of gifts on the ground. their handed over nicely , but without comment. just, magic, for you!

Johnny Thunder
06-25-2007, 10:24
This week I'm going to the Doc's for some non-routine hiker maintenance then will pass on most gym-related activites in favor of hiker-stretching swimming. Maybe the hot tub for the hot ones (if they're there). Then I'll take a chemically-altered stroll through the food store (just like they taught us to in college) for all things good. Then I'll carry them to an undisclosed location and will not let anyone pass lest they answer my questions three and pick one (or ten) prizes from the bag-o-stuff. Matty knows the questions. For the rest they are:

1. Who is your daddy and what does he do?

2. Do you know the way to Tina Fey?

3. What is like a smile on a dog?

No cheating...Style points to those who answer in iambic pentameter.

Johnny

camojack
06-25-2007, 16:33
1. Who is your daddy and what does he do?
2. Do you know the way to Tina Fey?
3. What is like a smile on a dog?

1. My daddy is retired; he does whatever he wants, Arnold.
2. No.
3. Religion, according to the song.
(No meter, no verse...sorry)
Here's my next escape from Philly... (http://www.eliteislandyachts.com/destinations/grenadines_itinerary.shtml) :banana

mweinstone
06-25-2007, 18:11
i dont know the answrs or the questions but i do know food. i know i have more than you, that i love it more than you. and that im eating it right now and your not.

mweinstone
06-26-2007, 18:40
tuesday. pack loading night. nothin like a loaded pack. like a woman. i dont know if i could chose between them if i could only have one id have to say ,....pack!

maby not. i need a woman bad. like real real real bad. like not been in a bed with one eight years bad. man, do i feel sorry for whatever chicks stupid enough to bed my dumb ass. i am such a looser, i acctually like being this dumb! really,.. i dont notice. i imagine everyone lives like this. that its normal! trail, here i come.

mweinstone
06-29-2007, 06:24
friday morn! loaded. ready. now i just have to go paint a 4 bedroom house real quick. back in a min.

Johnny Thunder
06-29-2007, 09:37
Packed and set too...must find computer guy a job. and waste time on the internets. and complain about my tooth. and eat a WaWa salad. and finish typing this p o s t...

Johnny

Mother's Finest
06-29-2007, 13:33
I would say that I am jealous, but the beach is calling me home tomorrow. you guys take care of business in the woods and ridgelines, I will watch the coast.

and guess what? after one solid month of training my trunks fit again.

have fun guys

peace
mf

mweinstone
06-29-2007, 13:59
right on skinny ! we will eat for you. johnny, im on time unless you want me to leave sooner. im all set. just waiting for the hands of the clock to move.i need to know our eta at the doyal. so i can call pat and make arrangements for after 9 if we'll be that late. do you have directions? im wearin my neems. so were gonna be same boot dummys.

Johnny Thunder
06-29-2007, 14:38
Let's stay on for 5 PM at Paoli. Normal, no traffic to Harrisburg is 1.25 hours (or less). Then Duncannon is 20 mins north. Once we get on the Turnpike it's just a flat-out high speed burn through Baker and Barstow and Berdoo. Can't account for holiday week traffic so let's put the whole deal at 2.5 hours with an ETA of 7:30(ish)PM. I know how to get to the front of the Doyal so it's on you to find the parking lot.

Mother's Finest...that is Mother F'n good news!

Johnny

camojack
06-29-2007, 21:37
I spoke to Matthewski a little while ago...they've taken Duncannon by storm. :D

mweinstone
07-01-2007, 15:23
the pearl of the susquahanna lives!