PDA

View Full Version : excessively moist

1n the Sun
06-18-2007, 14:35
Oh yes, It's nearly solstice and already we are enjoying those hazy hot afternoons with 98% humidity. I just finished mowing the morning half of the yard. The sun needs to dry the upper part still. And I was dripping wet with sweat. Especially my shorts. I sweat more from my fat belly and big butt than I do from my underarms or down my back. I feel like I need MANpons.

Well...I'm showered now and getting ready to take the kids swimming. I'm sure no other gals in this forum are struggling with fat issues or bad backs, but hiking is my most favorite activity, and it's all I really want to do with my free time.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
06-18-2007, 15:14
::: Fluffy dino with a bum leg feels 1n the Sun's pain :::

aaroniguana
06-18-2007, 20:30
I'm going over the mountains into WV this weekend to escape the humidity.

sarbar
06-18-2007, 21:06
Lol..have to laugh. I SOOOO understand and feel your pain :D

1n the Sun
06-19-2007, 07:44
thanks for the support ladies! And hey, I'm spitting distance from West Virginia, right on the New River Too...

But the waters are still cool and refreshing, and 2 hours of swimming mad me burn off a bunch of water weight..ain't exercise a wonderful thing?

StarLyte
06-19-2007, 08:48
It's been hot as heck here in Cleveland, humidity is extreme, makes it hard to breath having asthma.

There is no doubt I'd be down near that river somewhere....my feet sticking in the water with a pole in too.

My dad is from Grafton WV, and I'm always driving down to the Tygart area for refresh.

Have fun, whatever you do.