PDA

View Full Version : Some videos of my hike...

Socrates
06-23-2007, 20:32
:banana Hi everybody! Long time, no see!
So I only got to Fontana Dam this year for reasons that I won't go into, but I have full intentions of doing it again next year. And miss out on the summer heat and bugs? Try and stop me! lol
Aaanyway, I posted some videos of my hike on myspace. They were CHEAPLY done on my video phone and all short clips because I was sending them home to my parents whenever I got a signal. It's nothing major, but I thought I would share them with you. If you don't like them, fine. No need to trash talk me. I'm only trying to share. I got enough crap about the weight of my pack on the trail. (And I still say it wasn't bad!) I'll warn you once more, they aren't any big deal! I'll be adding a few more over the next week. Also, feel free to check out my pics page of the hike as well.
By no means, am I bragging about my mere 160 miles... But in reality, is 160 miles ever "mere"? lol
Anyway, here's the link...
www.myspace.com/greatdane123 (http://www.myspace.com/greatdane123)

Class of '08 Socrates is comin baby!

Flexo
06-24-2007, 00:40
Mahna Mahna indeed!!! :D

Isaiah52:7
06-24-2007, 15:51
Not able to find any videos on myspace- very hard to navigate- Are you posting them on youtube at any time?

Socrates
06-24-2007, 17:19
Not able to find any videos on myspace- very hard to navigate- Are you posting them on youtube at any time?

You just go to my link and click on "videos" underneath my pic (which is a cutout of an orange) in the top left corner.

WhoAh
06-27-2007, 07:39
Socrates - these are great. I had to go off trail at Clingman's with a bad knee so seeing these is kinda bittersweet. But keep them coming - those of us that aren't hiking are living vicariously through those that are....

Take care!!!

Diablo
09-27-2007, 10:37
Socrates, the last time I saw you was was at the Muskrat Shelter (GA/NA) border. I later heard you had got off the trail. Hope you can get back on soon.

Cheers!!.........Diablo

max patch
09-27-2007, 11:09
You just go to my link and click on "videos" underneath my pic (which is a cutout of an orange) in the top left corner.

Well, I tried but this is what your link leads to....

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

Socrates
09-27-2007, 14:35
Well, I tried but this is what your link leads to....

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

Sorry bout that, somehow that account got deleted and I haven't uploaded them to a new account yet.. I didn't think anybody really cared. lol

Socrates
09-27-2007, 14:42
Socrates, the last time I saw you was was at the Muskrat Shelter (GA/NA) border. I later heard you had got off the trail. Hope you can get back on soon.

Cheers!!.........Diablo

HA Diablo! Indeed you are correct and that's where I was done for the day and you somehow kept going to the next shelter (And too bad because everyone missed out on a beautiful sunset that evening. I was the only one who walked back a bit to check it out and it was well worth it. Just beautiful)... At your rate, I didn't expect to be seeing you again unless you injured something. haha You and that other guy that I think was an ex bouyscout? But yeah, as you can see, I changed my avatar to "2008 hiker" because I am already in preparation for next year..