PDA

View Full Version : Early Ride to Billville feed from trail

zerohiker
06-26-2007, 09:51
Looking for ride(s) to Duncannon, Pa from Delaware Water Gap, Pa(area) on July 3rd evening to go to "Trail Angel Mary's" for Independence Day festivities and to assist her in cooking for "Billville feed and fun"! Please get in touch with me, as Mary says that it is going to be a week O fun with a pig roast.:sun

Jack Tarlin
06-26-2007, 10:00
Zero:

Send a message to Matty or Jester. If you can get to Philly, they can probably get you to Duncannon. (This probably doesn't apply if you arrive in a group!)

trailangelmary
06-26-2007, 16:49
Zero is at my apartment now. He is hiking out today after the heat of the day and figures he can get to DWG by the 3rd, if he thinks Super Zero and puts in big days. So, Jack, who knows everyone, I know you have better tips than Jester or Matty. Jester is not arriving until sometime Friday and I am going to get Matty on the 4th. Zero would like to get back here on the
3rd but would settle for early on the 5th so he can be here to help me cook.
Marsha can't come early and Wonder is in Damascus, so my helper cooks from last year won't be here. Jack, I am hoping you will be here by the 5th to help cook. Our cook prep time is only one day because of the way the holiday falls.

mweinstone
06-26-2007, 17:27
mary, my hiking is second to your enslavement of my kitchen skills. use me as you see fit. just being in dunncannon is hiking . so im okay with working as soon as i get out of the car and untill jack makes me eat the last leftover.(baltimore jack tarlin dont play when it comes to wasteing food and stuff) work me hard. dont let up or feel bad. i was born to serve and am happyest doing so.i also double as a comedian, painter, eating champion. and plain pion.

mweinstone
06-26-2007, 17:42
mary, my hiking is second to your enslavement of my kitchen skills. use me as you see fit. just being in dunncannon is hiking . so im okay with working as soon as i get out of the car and untill jack makes me eat the last leftover.(baltimore jack tarlin dont play when it comes to wasteing food and stuff) work me hard. dont let up or feel bad. i was born to serve and am happyest doing so.i also double as a comedian, painter, eating champion. and plain pion.

trailangelmary
07-03-2007, 09:15
I am seriously hoping that Zero gets a ride back to Duncannon. If you see zero please help him make it back for the feed if you can.