PDA

View Full Version : End of summer rage in the pines 2007.

SGTdirtman
07-09-2007, 02:03
A little off the beaten path, (AT path I mean) but this year will be the first ever NJ party in the pines party. Open to hikers, nature lovers, 4 wheel enthusiests and anyone else who just wants to come have some fun in the pines.

Music will be whoever bribes the DJ (so expect alot of country), darts, quoites (there like horseshoes for your non mercer locals), full bar, and food.

And Yes this will be deep in NJ's greatest resource, The Pine Barrens... Uhh plan on walking a while if you drive a honda.

Private message me for details.

Tha Wookie
07-09-2007, 11:03
A little off the beaten path, (AT path I mean) but this year will be the first ever NJ party in the pines party. Open to hikers, nature lovers, 4 wheel enthusiests and anyone else who just wants to come have some fun in the pines.

Music will be whoever bribes the DJ (so expect alot of country), darts, quoites (there like horseshoes for your non mercer locals), full bar, and food.

And Yes this will be deep in NJ's greatest resource, The Pine Barrens... Uhh plan on walking a while if you drive a honda.

Private message me for details.

When and Where?