PDA

View Full Version : where is stumpknocker

Biloxi
07-10-2007, 19:21
does anyone know where he is ?last I read he was gonna do a long ride.but I dont see a journal for it ,or anything recent on TJ..if anyone has a lead pass it on please..thanks

Skidsteer
07-10-2007, 19:59
does anyone know where he is ?last I read he was gonna do a long ride.but I dont see a journal for it ,or anything recent on TJ..if anyone has a lead pass it on please..thanks

Ridin' a bike (http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=5521). Somewhere in North Dakota.

Biloxi
07-10-2007, 20:10
thanks skidsteer..can't believe I didn't find that..:o thanks alot though

The Solemates
07-11-2007, 10:10
i havent checked his journal in a month or more. glad to see he made it! that is so awesome...i hope i'm able and willing to do things like this when i retire. :)

Lone Wolf
07-26-2007, 06:23

he is presently in wallingford, vt. at a secret hostel with gypsy and i. we were hitching out of town and stumpy and mrs. gorp picked us up. stumpy has 400 miles left to millinocket. he'll start hiking SOBO in about a week.

Fannypack
07-26-2007, 06:44
we were hitching out of town ......
I am sure u, LW, are causing quite a scene on the highways of VT.

I hope they are accepting of a hippie outsider.

Lone Wolf
07-26-2007, 06:53
I am sure u, LW, are causing quite a scene on the highways of VT.

I hope they are accepting of a hippie outsider.

yes, very accepting