PDA

View Full Version : thank you billville

sloopjonboswell
07-12-2007, 14:12
for the awesomest hiker feed ever. trail angel mary, matthewski, b. jack, chomp, vsa, bag o' tricks, so many more, all great people, wonderful friends. our 'crew' is still intact somewhat here in port clinton where mtn. squid and can-do are posted at the pavilion. ive got lightnin in my shoes. ya'll really know how to throw a party and in the process, really lifted my spirits. i cant say thanks enough. i love ya'll - pike county:banana

Jack Tarlin
07-12-2007, 19:35
Hey..... we don't ask for "Thank You!" notes; we don't expect 'em; and things being what they are on the Trail, not many people send 'em.

But that doesn't mean we don't like getting them, cuz they mean a great deal.

Pike, you and your friends are welcome at our camp or table anytime, anywhere, and we hope we see you guys somewhere up North. Don't thank us....thank YOU for sharing the weekend with us!

Jester2000
07-12-2007, 20:35
Pike County -- I really enjoyed getting to meet you and hang out with you. Excellent job at karaoke. Thanks for coming, and I hope to see you at future Billville events, as well as on the trail.

Good luck with your hike!

Jester

mweinstone
07-12-2007, 20:43
good luck with your goiter! xoxoxoxoxoxomatthewski

mweinstone
07-12-2007, 20:46
dont drink and drink. drink and stop. stop and drink. but dont drink and drink. same what jack said about the table and all. your cool like that.

StarLyte
07-12-2007, 21:15
Pike - You're great.

Billville isn't too bad either...

Nightwalker
07-13-2007, 02:24
Gee, go hiking and you miss all the fun!

Oh well, mebbe next year.

trailangelmary
07-13-2007, 13:26
Hey..... we don't ask for "Thank You!" notes; we don't expect 'em; and things being what they are on the Trail, not many people send 'em.

But that doesn't mean we don't like getting them, cuz they mean a great deal.

....thank YOU for sharing the weekend with us!

DITTO

The feed would not be successful without hikers to feed! And successful it was!

chomp
07-14-2007, 23:49
It was great to meet you, Pike County... hoping to see you and your crew when you get up here to NH!

chomp