PDA

View Full Version : Where, 'o where, can Easy be?

chris
10-14-2003, 12:34
Ever since getting back from the PCT, I've been wondering whatever happened to Easy. Anyone know for sure? I really liked coming in on Mondays and seeing a thread with 30 entries in it, mostly consisting of deleted rants, and a few protests from unsuspecting readers.

After reading a few speculations as to his whereabouts, I thought I'd send the call out to see if he is around. I remember reading something over the summer about a new website he was starting but can find nothing now.

tlbj6142
10-14-2003, 13:08
Dig back about 3 months. You'll see he left on some grand trip. Won't be online for a year (?).

chris
10-14-2003, 13:12
I couldn't find Easy in the members section, so I don't know where to look. Do you have a link I could follow?

tlbj6142
10-14-2003, 13:18
Here is one of his "good bye" threads...
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2267

I noticed that some of his posts has been "blanked out". So, maybe he went through and erased his good bye speach.

I just did a member search on Easyhiker.

If you read the fine print of the above thread, you'll see he went off to the Virgin Islands. Now that I think about it, that sounds about right.

U-BOLT
10-14-2003, 18:16
If he's who some people think he is, he posted this gem in the Moose thread (wildlife folder) yesterday:

"I remember the little bushy area near a marsh, I caught a carp with my teeth, I surfaced shook my head vionetly spat the fish out for the Disney Folks and went back about my bottom feeding."