PDA

View Full Version : I never knew this about Brattleboro...

spittinpigeon
07-16-2007, 14:41
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19783221/?GT1=10150

superman
07-16-2007, 14:55
I used to live in Hinsdale, NH...an abutting town. I socialized Winter by walking her through down town Brattleboro because there are more strange people in that town than any other place I've been to. I figured if Winter could deal with those folks she could deal with anyone. It seems I was right. Winter tolerates all kinds of humans...thanks Brattleboro. :-?

Frolicking Dinosaurs
07-16-2007, 14:56
Now that was an eyeful. Thanks for sharing.

Old Grouse
07-16-2007, 15:54
Age discrimination of the rankest sort!

NICKTHEGREEK
07-16-2007, 16:41
I used to live in Hinsdale, NH...an abutting town. I socialized Winter by walking her through down town Brattleboro because there are more strange people in that town than any other place I've been to. I figured if Winter could deal with those folks she could deal with anyone. It seems I was right. Winter tolerates all kinds of humans...thanks Brattleboro. :-?

Wonder if Suzanne dons her wings ,wand and bag of Fairy dust to transform those who don't "measure up".

leeki pole
07-16-2007, 17:26
Umm..."abutting town"...now that's funny!;)

superman
07-16-2007, 21:37
Umm..."abutting town"...now that's funny!;)

See...I am a fun gi.:banana

superman
07-17-2007, 06:38
Nudity in Brattleboro is nothing that you would get off the AT to see. I was unfortunately present one year for the topless parade that has been an annul event. It made me appreciate what clothes do for us. I am appalled that Brattleboro would consider a "no nudity" position after years of exposing things that only an unfortunate doctor should see. I can't imagine how horrible it could have been to see the older gentleman clad in his fanny pack in light of the other naked truths that have strutted their stuff in the middle of Main Street. They even have a parade for naked Holstein cows that expose lots of teets.

aaroniguana
07-17-2007, 07:24
They even have a parade for naked Holstein cows that expose lots of teets.

Ok none of this business seemed the least bit odd to me until that was posted. Now I have that image in my head to look forwrd to all day.

Krewzer
07-17-2007, 07:50
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I have this old antique pump organ that was made in Brattleboro back in the 1860's.

Apparently they're still in the old organ business up there...maybe even the pump organ business.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
07-17-2007, 08:06
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I have this old antique pump organ that was made in Brattleboro back in the 1860's.

Apparently they're still in the old organ business up there...maybe even the pump organ business.::: Dino response (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/lowcarbscoop/Dinolaughing.jpg) :::

CoyoteWhips
07-17-2007, 13:15
Maybe post a picture of the old Friends cast with a notice: "You must be this attractive to be naked."

Ugly Naked Guy gets no respect.

superman
07-18-2007, 07:43
Maybe post a picture of the old Friends cast with a notice: "You must be this attractive to be naked."

Ugly Naked Guy gets no respect.

If y'all wanted to see naked people in Brattlebor, VT don't leave the AT. The mornings news is that the grand leaders of the Brattleboro nut pack passed a temporary law banning nudity in specified areas. This was done because they felt that they were the laughing stock of the world for allowing nudity in the past. They shouldn't be so sensative about this issue...they were laughed at by lots of people for other reasons before this.
The good news is that the ugly naked guy got a date....pays to advertise.