PDA

View Full Version : Kerosene

Hikerhead
10-17-2003, 22:30
Kerosene is in town fired up about his week long vacation out on the trail. I'm lucky enough be going along for two days.

Gotta get packing.....

walkerat99
10-18-2003, 08:07
Hikerhead,

I hope you and Kerosene have a great hike. I hiked with him last year and he is a great guy.. Happy Trails........ Ed

Hikerhead
10-18-2003, 08:13
He is a nice guy. I'm leaving in a sec....See ya!!!!

Hikerhead
10-20-2003, 13:49
I got to spend two great days of hiking with Kerosene. He's doing fine. The weather was fantastic and should continue to hold up for his week of hiking.

walkerat99
10-20-2003, 14:12
Hikerhead,

Glad to know that you had some great days hiking and the weather was great. I am sure Kerosene is enjoying it. Thanks for the info.... Have a great day, however I am sure it would be much better out where you have been for the last couple..

Happy Trails...

Ed

Kerosene
10-27-2003, 13:33
Hey y'all (that just doesn't roll off the tongue of a New Englander, but who cares?), I'm back! What a great hike from Buena Vista down past Catawba around Roanoke. Nine straight hiking days of sun with pretty moderate temperatures, little traffic until the last day around McAfee Knob/Dragon's Tooth, and outstanding views! Hikerhead joined me for the first 20 miles which made for nice company. He knows a lot of history about the area which I found fascinating. I'll post a summary of the trip report once some of the pictures come back later this week.