PDA

View Full Version : escape from iditerod!

mweinstone
07-23-2007, 16:22
matthewski, johnny thunder and stonewall will do magic, hiking and camping in new jersy this weekend if your interested. we will be cordinating our arival to coinside with white crows .

whos ready for some ,...smoken,...magic?

Johnny Thunder
07-23-2007, 17:04
matthewski, johnny thunder and stonewall will do magic, hiking and camping in new jersy this weekend if your interested. we will be cordinating our arival to coinside with white crows .

Note that due to White Crow's last known vector the trio will push deep into the Northern Woods (of New Jersey) or maybe even New York. I fear naught as these locales are my old stomping grounds and because my Mafia-son decoder ring (given to me by my Great Uncle Tiny) works only in the NY tri-state. Leave Friday at 5PM or Saturday at 5AM.

Johnny (Palms) Thunder

Mother's Finest
07-23-2007, 17:24
I am beating this one to death, but I will have to be there like Patrick Swayze.....as the real me has to work on saturday.

peace
mf

Dr O
07-23-2007, 17:24
Necessity even in an ultralight gearlist, that magic ounce! :p

Crying shame resupply is such a pain...

Johnny Thunder
07-23-2007, 17:30
I am beating this one to death, but I will have to be there like Patrick Swayze.....as the real me has to work on saturday.

peace
mf

somethinsomethinsomethin...head outside...let Casper drive!

I'm going to Ghost Ride my pack this weekend. YouTube videos to come.

Johnny

Mother's Finest
07-23-2007, 17:42
Necessity even in an ultralight gearlist, that magic ounce! :p

Crying shame resupply is such a pain...

ha ha ha....try multiple elbows for 2200 miles.....ultralight ain't gonna cut it.

peace
mf

Freeleo
07-23-2007, 17:49
well for now enjoy this ghost ride:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhNZkDlQvLk

have fun on your hike

Dr O
07-23-2007, 17:55
ha ha ha....try multiple elbows for 2200 miles.....ultralight ain't gonna cut it.

peace
mf

/me crosses off Vapor Trail and writes Nimbus Ozone in it's place.

Weight comes second only to Height. :p

Baum Trigger
07-23-2007, 22:12
HAHA! Ghost riding da whip! what a great video!:D

mweinstone
07-24-2007, 07:04
this perticular hiking trip will focus on three areas of interest. my scrotum. my sphinkter. and my ingrown butt hairs.
wait! scratch that!
wait! dont scratch that!
what im trying to say is, nothing. nothing to report from this corner of the planet this morn. so ill try to make you laugh. laughing may make you do something rash. rash like, come with us to the trail this weekend, jester! bag o' tricks? ridge rat? where is ridge rat any who? and how bout steave m? you could really be doing more hiking steave m. mothers finest? whats your excuse? panzer? have you been exsercizing your magic bone? white crows last known cordinates were palmerton on the afternoon of last ,....i forget. but he was in port clinton last monday nite.he will call friday morn to tell us where he will be sat morn. whoever comes will witness bacon burnning and steak handeling and bagel wrasteling and drink bustin and smoke bombs.this is a class one zebra alfa charli omega alert. all bobers in the vacinity of my print, are hearby ordered to come. zebra alfa one out.

Dr O
07-24-2007, 12:28
this perticular hiking trip will focus on three areas of interest. my scrotum. my sphinkter. and my ingrown butt hairs.
wait! scratch that!
wait! dont scratch that!
what im trying to say is, nothing. nothing to report from this corner of the planet this morn. so ill try to make you laugh. laughing may make you do something rash. rash like, come with us to the trail this weekend, jester! bag o' tricks? ridge rat? where is ridge rat any who? and how bout steave m? you could really be doing more hiking steave m. mothers finest? whats your excuse? panzer? have you been exsercizing your magic bone? white crows last known cordinates were palmerton on the afternoon of last ,....i forget. but he was in port clinton last monday nite.he will call friday morn to tell us where he will be sat morn. whoever comes will witness bacon burnning and steak handeling and bagel wrasteling and drink bustin and smoke bombs.this is a class one zebra alfa charli omega alert. all bobers in the vacinity of my print, are hearby ordered to come. zebra alfa one out.

If Andy Warhol were a hiker, he'd be you. :p:)

Johnny Thunder
07-24-2007, 13:35
If Andy Warhol were a hiker, he'd be you. :p:)

Possibly. Having heard the man talk as he does I'd say you'd have to take:

One part Warhol's inflection

One part manic bop prosody. Imagine Cassidy at the wheel only Matthewski doesn't drive.

Two parts ruthless enthusiasm.

Pinch Kosher salt.

Equals Matthewski

mweinstone
07-25-2007, 03:12
finaly! a signal! you all have no idea the streeses of infreakquently stolen wifi. first id like to say hey to only wanderer, and let you knpw my prayers are yours. second id like to enter a bacon contest of some kind. it dosnt matter what as long as it involves dangerously exsplosive amounts of bacon drippings. i think i can take the outback bacon award for exterior bacon cooking devises. my bacon spittle is to die for. from, sorry. typo. my keys are still greasy from last trip. third, id like to remind the powers that be that im willing to break laws to feed my bacon addiction. i have no cooth, morals, or other mushrooms. ill cheat steal and kill swine to get at those strips of stryated streacthmarks.
in other news, it seems were all going to die. yup! shes a commin! death i mean. ahhh,....death by bacon.
stonewall has the silly idea in his head that hikers will eat burgers and dogs at a feed of this sort . im amazed hes even gotten this far. i mean, burgers and dogs? common. my bacon pattys wrapped in bacon in an emigma provides 40 times the sorely needed saturated fat and colestroal hungry hikers need. and more of the hoof grease they crave and desire to keep coats shinny.

STEVEM
07-25-2007, 05:45
finaly! a signal! you all have no idea the streeses of infreakquently stolen wifi. first id like to say hey to only wanderer, and let you knpw my prayers are yours. second id like to enter a bacon contest of some kind. it dosnt matter what as long as it involves dangerously exsplosive amounts of bacon drippings. i think i can take the outback bacon award for exterior bacon cooking devises. my bacon spittle is to die for. from, sorry. typo. my keys are still greasy from last trip. third, id like to remind the powers that be that im willing to break laws to feed my bacon addiction. i have no cooth, morals, or other mushrooms. ill cheat steal and kill swine to get at those strips of stryated streacthmarks.
in other news, it seems were all going to die. yup! shes a commin! death i mean. ahhh,....death by bacon.
stonewall has the silly idea in his head that hikers will eat burgers and dogs at a feed of this sort . im amazed hes even gotten this far. i mean, burgers and dogs? common. my bacon pattys wrapped in bacon in an emigma provides 40 times the sorely needed saturated fat and colestroal hungry hikers need. and more of the hoof grease they crave and desire to keep coats shinny.

Bacon-Bacon-Bacon!!! http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=195551

Johnny Thunder
07-25-2007, 08:34

All Hail the Holy Hog.

Panzer1
07-25-2007, 09:03
We'll have to have a bacon hike some weekend. Everyone has to bring at least one pound of bacon. We'll hike to a place called "Bacon Point" and have a bacon fest...

Panzer

STEVEM
07-25-2007, 10:46

Are you guys going to provide any details, Or do I have to drive around looking for a big grease fire?

Johnny Thunder
07-25-2007, 11:50
Are you guys going to provide any details, Or do I have to drive around looking for a big grease fire?

I'm just the wheel man.

Johnny

mweinstone
07-26-2007, 18:54
white crow will call friday morn to tell us our rondevou point. ny state line is about how north he could be.

Trillium
07-26-2007, 20:29
We'll have to have a bacon hike some weekend. Everyone has to bring at least one pound of bacon. We'll hike to a place called "Bacon Point" and have a bacon fest...

Panzersounds like my kind of hike; bacon and a bunch of stud muffins, yeehaw :D

mweinstone
07-30-2007, 03:37
just woke up. got home at dinner time and crashed out. i feel we had a truly remarkable trip. we hiked , ate and enjoyed friendship well. johnny thunder showed us once again that he posseses the qualitys of the most seasoned hiker, with no apparent exsperience beforehand. hes a natural long distance hiker. hes comfy in his own skin and tarp. hes well behaved in towns and well fed with nary a question or need in the wild places. his driving skills and abillity to hear directions and remember them is uncanny. the thundercat, witch by the way is owned and driven by johnny thunder, and is powered by jiffypop butter flavor, performed flawlessly as allways. and his driving music is unhurty.we arrived at the secret shelter in the rain at dark. white crow and copperhead were there and johnny jogged back from town and parking an hour later.three scumbags led by "iditerod jr" or strider as hes called,were populating the secret shelter. this ****** bag was such an ass , he barked orders at strangers like:" gimmy your lamp!" "lets have the lighter!". like some sort of wifebeating freak on the run and freash out of crack. this guy really ruined the night as much as he could till i put him down for the count with a simple and jesus filled," give me one reason to belive any of the bullship comming out of your mouth." , in a baltimore jack stance and manner. it worked! my exsperoment to prove mothers finest wrong, that an iditerod compulsive liar type would freak if confronted, worked like a charm! he clammed up and behaved as soon as i repeatedly accused him to his face of being a liar and then informed him, also in a baltimoe jack type way, that the appalachian trail community is like a submarine and we all watch each others backs and everyone knows everyone. he was a common theif on the run from police and scamming to survive. we dont know what these iditerod types are capable of in the long run and dont want our womenfolk hurt, so we must protect and deflect these bastards. join me passifists. i was you. come over to a middleground of sence. baltimore jack set an example for us all with his behaviors and ways about hiking and the community. thanks jack. im safer for knowing your no bull ways. the secret shelter saw a bacon cheese bagle biscuts and gravyed hot coffied departure by the fantastic four of me johnny, ben, aka noname, and white crow, our guest of magic honor guard, about 8 ish. we bought grocerys and more knob creek and had a wonerbreakfast of near detonating stomach squeezing amounts of the best best diner food we ever had. bluberry jacks and bacon and coffie and eggs and good sasuge and toast and homefries. all this, after the trail breakfast we had two hours earlyer. so then we hiked to the next shelter and stealthed a few yards aside due to quiet hikers who were good folks and deserved to not have to hear our all night rumpuss. it nary rained on us once this trip. just cool breasy days and mosqitoy nights of happy slapping and a smudge fire i made in my teepee at 4 am to rid the pests. sun morn we feasted . again with the bacon cheese bagles, biscuts and gravie and coffie. and i forgot to mention steakfest. sat night. 5 steaks. 4 friends. knob creek. the unmentionable in abundance. and no iditerods. the iditerods make the iditerodless nights feel even better. for the simple fact of their abundnt iditerodlesslyness. pics: white crow over magiked at the secret shelter. johnny thunder befor the dark green tunnel of the AT.

mweinstone
07-30-2007, 03:44
our most treasured resource. our trail. shines this time of year.

mweinstone
07-30-2007, 03:56
johnny and nameless, biscuts and gravy appear with permission from the matfat corp.

mweinstone
07-30-2007, 04:00
met thruster, vegas. excellent! ben,( nameless) and white crow. still feeding. we all got magic at a roadhead from a nice man. sodas and birch beer and little debbies on ice. very cool.

mweinstone
07-30-2007, 04:04
good friends, good weather, good god!

mweinstone
07-30-2007, 04:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Se1g7Qsms