PDA

View Full Version : Looking For White Crow

Johnny Thunder
07-27-2007, 12:10
Heading out with Matthewski this PM. Anyone know where White Crow is? We've got him locked in somewhere between Unionville and Pawling, NY. Thoughts?

Johnny

angewrite
07-27-2007, 12:31
Whitecrow and Wrong Way left Unionville this morning and should be heading to Vernon from what I heard.

If you see Wrong Way let him know I'm waiting for him to catch up.

-Bobcat

spittinpigeon
07-27-2007, 13:38
Is WhiteCrow the guy who missed the last 150 miles of the trail previously, and started again from the beginning this year? There was someone with a name like that who I met like 4 miles from Springer, he had just started and I was almost finished. He also hooked me up with a banned WB word.;)

Blissful
07-27-2007, 13:44
Hope its the same guy. We saw him on day one, March 5th on Springer. Last time we saw him was Trail Days.

Uncle Silly
07-27-2007, 14:19
Is WhiteCrow the guy who missed the last 150 miles of the trail previously, and started again from the beginning this year? There was someone with a name like that who I met like 4 miles from Springer, he had just started and I was almost finished. He also hooked me up with a banned WB word.;)

that sounds like White Crow alright. i hiked a bunch with him in '05. hope to see him again sometime real soon.. tho he might have to play catch-up!

STEVEM
07-27-2007, 14:58
If they left Unionville this morning you will probably find them at the church hostel in Vernon or perhaps Waywayanda Shelter. I thought White Crow was one of Matthews "Visions"

Johnny Thunder
07-27-2007, 15:18
If they left Unionville this morning you will probably find them at the church hostel in Vernon or perhaps Waywayanda Shelter. I thought White Crow was one of Matthews "Visions"

We're heading to the Waywayanda Shelter/State Park first to check the register and then back tracking to Vernon and (possibly) Unionville. Depending on which location we find him I'll dub this "Vision" 1. a hiker, 2. a lazy hiker, or 3. lazy. If he made it to Wildcat he'll have my respect and chocolate.

Johnny

spittinpigeon
07-27-2007, 16:54
Hope its the same guy. We saw him on day one, March 5th on Springer. Last time we saw him was Trail Days.

That date sounds about right.

Mother's Finest
07-27-2007, 20:43
matt called and asked me to post the they are at the secret shelter.....steve m this is for you

peace
mf

Stonewall
07-30-2007, 01:56
Thanks MF:D