PDA

View Full Version : Where did the Iditerod thread go?

Overpass
07-30-2007, 11:16
Am I just in the wrong forum or has the Iditerod thread been moved/deleted? I can't seem to find it...

wilconow
07-30-2007, 11:18
go to the homepage, and on the left you'll see a way to subscribe to the sensitive trail forum. subscribe and then go to the forum. they moved it there.

generoll
07-30-2007, 12:32
keep in mind that a good deal of the issues posted on the sensitive trail issues have nothing to do with the trail.

I subscribed to that forum for awhile, but when I protested the political rants which were untrail related I was advised that since the forum was voluntary I should avail myself of that spirit of volunteerism and un-volunteer. Rather then get into a debate over the matter I just took the suggestion and departed. After all, it's not my website.

I usually don't have to struggle too hard to find a debate even over such mundane things as the volume of a drop of water. Imagine what that foum would bring out in me.

Lilred
07-30-2007, 15:22
keep in mind that a good deal of the issues posted on the sensitive trail issues have nothing to do with the trail.

I subscribed to that forum for awhile, but when I protested the political rants which were untrail related I was advised that since the forum was voluntary I should avail myself of that spirit of volunteerism and un-volunteer. Rather then get into a debate over the matter I just took the suggestion and departed. After all, it's not my website.

I usually don't have to struggle too hard to find a debate even over such mundane things as the volume of a drop of water. Imagine what that foum would bring out in me.

hey now, knowing the volume of a drop of water may come in pretty handy on the trail during a dry season, don'tcha think? ;)

LIhikers
07-30-2007, 17:17
hey now, knowing the volume of a drop of water may come in pretty handy on the trail during a dry season, don'tcha think? ;)

That drop of water is way too loud (volume :D ) in every season :rolleyes: