PDA

View Full Version : I don't agree. And if you do youre way on the otherside! That's just unacceptable!

Pages : [1] 2

RockStar
07-30-2007, 17:05
yeah, so I just wanted a piece of the trouble starter action. *Insert a point of view about any subject that chaps your behind* And thats what I think about THAT! :cool: I guess I told all of YOU!

*rubs bum on AT patch.*

I hate anyone who isn't like me and most of all...I honestly hate that a lot of you know bigger words than I will ever remember to remember to use...:( OH OH and I also hate people LIKE me because they know it all. :mad: Jerks.

Ok, shows over. I just needed a little attention too. :banana

Lugnut
07-30-2007, 17:14
I, for one, take great umbrage at your narrow minded position. Just point out one post of mine where I was in opposition to your views! I'm through discussing this with you! :p

Ender
07-30-2007, 17:15
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, that was awesome. :sun

tripp
07-30-2007, 17:27
Well, I, for one, have never been so offended in my life :eek:. Your views which happen to be opposite of everything I think are just outrageous. I don't have to take this anymore, I'm going hiking . Hmph! :D

Ender
07-30-2007, 17:28
And I just have to say... the sports team from my area, is far superior to the sports team from your area.

Ha! So there!

RockStar
07-30-2007, 17:31
And I just have to say... the sports team from my area, is far superior to the sports team from your area.

Ha! So there!

Slackpacker! :D

RockStar
07-30-2007, 17:35
I, for one, take great umbrage at your narrow minded position. Just point out one post of mine where I was in opposition to your views! I'm through discussing this with you!

I digress. :rolleyes:

Well, I, for one, have never been so offended in my life . Your views which happen to be opposite of everything I think are just outrageous. I don't have to take this anymore, I'm going hiking . Hmph!

Yep, I pegged you for one of those from the start of this forum. :cool:

smokymtnsteve
07-30-2007, 17:43
closed minds should come with closed mouths ;)

tripp
07-30-2007, 17:44
Yep, I pegged you for one of those from the start of this forum. :cool:

Somehow I know that you started this forum just to get under my skin...:-?

JAK
07-30-2007, 17:46
I think all wrongthinking people are right.

4D's
07-30-2007, 17:47
I disagree with your disagreeing!

RockStar
07-30-2007, 17:50

Unless you know big words and how to use them effectively. At least that's what Ive seen here. :D Edit: Which is why I only READ the Political forum. *zips mouth.

Somehow I know that you started this forum just to get under my skin...:-?

When you make it this far, Ill buy you a beer. I was all wrong about you.

Uncle Silly
07-30-2007, 17:52

and if your closed mind comes with an open mouth, don't be surprised when someone decides to open your mind with a 2-by-4.

:D

RockStar
07-30-2007, 17:52
I just saw reference to the Civil War in Wolf's Commandments thread. :eek: I am often AMAZED at the turns threads here take. One day it's a flesh wound the next it's a 50+ page word war. lol

Mags
07-30-2007, 17:53
From the Onion... (http://store.theonion.com/the-sports-team-from-my-area-p-83.html) There's this one (http://store.theonion.com/your-favorite-band-sucks-p-78.html), too.

I love the Onion.

Thank you.

Mags
07-30-2007, 17:55
I just saw reference to the Civil War in Wolf's Commandments thread. :eek: I am often AMAZED at the turns threads here take. One day it's a flesh wound the next it's a 50+ page word war. lol

OhI was just poking fun...

Saying "true" anything raises my hackles. And it showed. Sorry...

Besides people who say "Let's just hold hands and sing khumby-f'n-yah" ..Bah... ARguing is good. Just ask my parents... :D

RockStar
07-30-2007, 17:57
I know...I was just amazed at how one thing leads to another in threads that get heated. I thought that was funny more than ridiculous. Don't get me started on the political forum. That place is like being in a Vampire Bat cave.

RockStar
07-30-2007, 18:00
Who wants to take turns making ridiculous statements? Not too racey or we'll get in twouble. I almost got grounded once on here. ;)

I think people in wheel chairs are slackers. here we all are, walking around all our life while they are sitting in a chair, with WHEELS no less. And they call themselves EQUAL! pffftt Even people with 1 leg walk around! If you can wiggle your toes...walk.

Mags
07-30-2007, 18:13
I That place is like being in a Vampire Bat cave.

Well my dear..do what I do..don't post in the political forum. You can also turn off your subscription (I must confess, I take a peak once in a while..overall, I don't read it).

Have another Onion t-shir (http://store.theonion.com/i-appreciate-the-muppets-on-a-much-p-44.html)t...

RockStar
07-30-2007, 18:22
Well my dear..do what I do..don't post in the political forum. You can also turn off your subscription (I must confess, I take a peak once in a while..overall, I don't read it).

Have another Onion t-shir (http://store.theonion.com/i-appreciate-the-muppets-on-a-much-p-44.html)t...

Lol. yeah, I like watching. It helps me learn big words and more debate tactics.:p I love those shirts.

Yahtzee
07-30-2007, 18:23
People like you, Rockstar, are what is wrong with the trail, and the world for that matter. Where do you get off having your own opinions? Who are you to think differently than everyone else? This is just insanity. Where are the mods? You and your ilk should be forced to hike back and forth from Wind Gap to DWG until the blood on your toes starts to cry. I am, ARGH!!!!, so angry at your opinions. How can you diminish my hike? My life? My past lives? Did you know in a past life I was a pygmy prostitute? Did you? Does that make things different? Would you expect a pygmy hooker to hike according to your ethos? No? Consider yourself pawned.

And g-d bless each and every one.;)

Brrrb Oregon
07-30-2007, 18:27

Yeah, and it should only rain at night, like in Camelot....after the moonlit portion of the hike is over.

RockStar
07-30-2007, 18:32
That's what Im talking about. Pygmy hookers. They should all carry beer cozies on their heads. Convenient. That's all Im trying to say. I don't know why everyone is getting so upset about it. Hikers already have enough to carry. It would only be better marketing for them. people like thoughtful accessories. It shows you really care about the customer.

gold bond
07-30-2007, 18:32
"stupid is as stupid does sir"

aaroniguana
07-30-2007, 19:02
Consider yourself pawned.

I think you meant "pwned". Anyway, whatever.

I'm so passive aggressive it hurts. And I can sew. Nyah.

Uncle Silly
07-30-2007, 19:17
Would you expect a pygmy hooker to hike according to your ethos? No? Consider yourself pawned.

ooo!oooo! how much can you get for a pygmy hooker at a pawnshop? i've got a whole village of 'em in my basement. think they'd bring more on ebay?

RockStar
07-30-2007, 19:21
If you strap cozies to their heads and split shipping Ill take 2. Christmas is just around the corner ya know.

The Weasel
07-30-2007, 19:50
yeah, so I just wanted a piece of the trouble starter action. *Insert a point of view about any subject that chaps your behind* And thats what I think about THAT! :cool: I guess I told all of YOU!

*rubs bum on AT patch.*

I hate anyone who isn't like me and most of all...I honestly hate that a lot of you know bigger words than I will ever remember to remember to use...:( OH OH and I also hate people LIKE me because they know it all. :mad: Jerks.

Just the sort of trick I'd expect from you, Rock Star, and I've said so now. Especially I don't like that kind of language, either. And besides, everything else too. And this space should be color coded. And NO MORE BEER, DAMMIT!!!! Not with all the turtles!

The Weasel

Dances with Mice
07-30-2007, 19:52
... You and your ilk should be forced to hike back and forth from Wind Gap to DWG until the blood on your toes starts to cry. ... At least she has an ilk. I don't. I'm ilkless. I used to have one but I lost it. It wasn't a very good ilk anyway.

Does anybody know where I can find another ilk?

RockStar
07-30-2007, 19:52
Hey hey! Noone is breaking the law here law man! No turtles were harmed in the pygmy solicitation or beer consumption.

Brrrb Oregon
07-30-2007, 19:54
That's what Im talking about. Pygmy hookers. They should all carry beer cozies on their heads. Convenient. That's all Im trying to say. I don't know why everyone is getting so upset about it. Hikers already have enough to carry. It would only be better marketing for them. people like thoughtful accessories. It shows you really care about the customer.

ooo!oooo! how much can you get for a pygmy hooker at a pawnshop? i've got a whole village of 'em in my basement. think they'd bring more on ebay?

If you strap cozies to their heads and split shipping Ill take 2. Christmas is just around the corner ya know.

You do know that pygmies are real people, right? And that they do have the Internet in Africa, right? Just checking. :rolleyes: ;)

RockStar
07-30-2007, 19:55
At least she has an ilk. I don't. I'm ilkless. I used to have one but I lost it. It wasn't a very good ilk anyway.

2% or skim? Cozie or no cozie?:cool:

BucketHeadnBryn
07-30-2007, 19:56
Y'all are not even considering the middle ground at all - it's all about the extremes, isn't it? There's definitely a third option to more thoroughly obfuscate the real issue here, which is something more valid than even the most reasonably sound defensible position one could possibly hope to posit.

Skidsteer
07-30-2007, 19:58
At least she has an ilk. I don't. I'm ilkless. I used to have one but I lost it. It wasn't a very good ilk anyway.

I hear Wyoming has oodles of them.

TOW
07-30-2007, 20:02

*rubs bum on AT patch.*

Dude, you are so wrong..........just believe me, I know what I'm talking about.........after all I'm a legend in my own mind............

STEVEM
07-30-2007, 20:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPDy17qhR2w

Brrrb Oregon
07-30-2007, 20:12
Y'all are not even considering the middle ground at all - it's all about the extremes, isn't it? There's definitely a third option to more thoroughly obfuscate the real issue here, which is something more valid than even the most reasonably sound defensible position one could possibly hope to posit.

Hey, buddy, when it comes to fencing short-statured Central African prostitutes over the Internet, there is no middle ground, cozy or no cozy. Even the Unitarians wouldn't go for that....and THAT my friend, is a line in the sand.

RockStar
07-30-2007, 20:33
obfuscate....man thats a big word. *jots it down

Skidsteer
07-30-2007, 20:37
The T-shirt for this thread:

"I obfuscated a pygmy hooker. Sue me."

RockStar
07-30-2007, 20:52
hahaha I love it.

Footslogger
07-30-2007, 21:00
Ignore him and he'll go away ...

'Slogger

Alligator
07-30-2007, 21:04
Hey hey! Noone is breaking the law here law man! No turtles were harmed in the pygmy solicitation or beer consumption.
. .

Monkeyboy
07-30-2007, 21:05

Got Ilk??????

Monkeyboy
07-30-2007, 21:05
*rubs bum on AT patch.*

So why would you rub your AT patch on a homeless person, Rockstar?

Monkeyboy
07-30-2007, 21:06
....or is that the other way around.....you rubbed a homeless person on your AT patch.....

RockStar
07-30-2007, 21:08
So why would you rub your AT patch on a homeless person, Rockstar?
Because they have the best healthcare and can afford the exrtra germs. :D

Alligator
07-30-2007, 21:08
Alligator, could you please tone it down a little.

RockStar
07-30-2007, 21:09
This is just getting out of hand. Don't use that tone just because gators on my side.

Alligator
07-30-2007, 21:13
Alligator, could you please tone it down a little.You want a Darth Vader helmet to go with your SS uniform?

Alligator
07-30-2007, 21:20
You want a Darth Vader helmet to go with your SS uniform?Alligator, take it out back and cool off:rolleyes: .

Skidsteer
07-30-2007, 21:24
. .

Alligator, could you please tone it down a little.

You want a Darth Vader helmet to go with your SS uniform?

Alligator, take it out back and cool off:rolleyes: .

Gosh. I step away for five lousy minutes and miss all the good stuff...:D

Monkeyboy
07-30-2007, 21:25
Because they have the best healthcare and can afford the exrtra germs. :D

Oh....they are Cuban bums.....I see.

RockStar
07-30-2007, 21:26
No Cubans are drug dealers. Everyone knows that.

Monkeyboy
07-30-2007, 21:29
Canadian then.....they don't have to pay for their drugs....

Alligator
07-30-2007, 21:32
Gosh. I step away for five lousy minutes and miss all the good stuff...:DFrolicking Dino will have to take it from here:mad: . I was being polite but Gator and I just don't seem to click:datz .

dixicritter
07-30-2007, 21:38
I think we need to ban that dixicritter, nothing but trouble that one.

RockStar
07-30-2007, 21:42
Canadian then.....they don't have to pay for their drugs....

Beaty eyed wankers!

Did you know she is a mod? She tells people to stop being jerks and calm down all the time. How wude!

Heater
07-30-2007, 21:50

Manamana...

BucketHeadnBryn
07-30-2007, 22:28
Hey, buddy, when it comes to fencing short-statured Central African prostitutes over the Internet, there is no middle ground, cozy or no cozy. Even the Unitarians wouldn't go for that....and THAT my friend, is a line in the sand.

Hire Your Own Hooker

Heater
07-30-2007, 22:38
Did you know in a past life I was a pygmy prostitute? Did you? Does that make things different? Would you expect a pygmy hooker to hike according to your ethos? No? Consider yourself pawned.

I have always wondered how Pygmy prostitutes get paid?!!

What did Pygmy hikers do before there was a canoe at the kennebec?

click:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd4KXw_ap8Y

Heater
07-30-2007, 22:51
obfuscate....man thats a big word. *jots it down

Yeah, Big word but not, yaknow... brobdingnagian. :-?

Brrrb Oregon
07-30-2007, 23:10
Hire Your Own Hooker

Do I have to take a shot for that? :-?

dixicritter
07-30-2007, 23:53
Did you know she is a mod? She tells people to stop being jerks and calm down all the time. How wude!

See... nothin but a party pooper I'd say. Let's ban her! All in favor...

Dances with Mice
07-31-2007, 00:06
See... nothin but a party pooper I'd say. Let's ban her! All in favor...That's enough, DC.

dixicritter
07-31-2007, 00:15
Ok fine DWM, I'll stop. Didn't mean any harm. Sheesh.

attroll
07-31-2007, 00:34

O, Don't get me started on that one.

Uncle Silly
07-31-2007, 00:38
Yeah, Big word but not, yaknow... brobdingnagian. :-?

ya want brobdingnagian? well defenestrate this!! :eek:

Frosty
07-31-2007, 00:57
At least she has an ilk. I don't. I'm ilkless. I used to have one but I lost it. It wasn't a very good ilk anyway.Man, I used to have a great ilk, but my ex got it in the divorce.

Jimmers
07-31-2007, 02:06
Darn it! I step away from the computer for 11 hours and all heck breaks loose.

I think you're all just trying to be reasonable now to lull me into a false sense of security! Yeah, thats it...:D

Oh, and thank you Rockstar. We need more instigators like you here.:D

Dances with Mice
07-31-2007, 06:12
Man, I used to have a great ilk, but my ex got it in the divorce.In every divorce wives get the house but in a nasty divorce they'll take your truck and make you keep the boat.

superman
07-31-2007, 07:54
Man, I used to have a great ilk, but my ex got it in the divorce.

A friend of mine lost his ilk to his ex in the divorce but that was ok cause he didn't know what an ilk was anyway. What bothered him was she took his hunting dog...and she didn't even like the dog...or hunt.

gregdog
07-31-2007, 08:14
This is unreal....I can't get through my first cup of coffee this morning without being subjected to these mind melting OPINIONS!!! Everyone knows it was proven long ago ,during one of the first space missions or something like that, that individual thinking causes diversity......geeezzzzz.

oldfivetango
07-31-2007, 08:46
I know...I was just amazed at how one thing leads to another in threads that get heated. I thought that was funny more than ridiculous. Don't get me started on the political forum. That place is like being in a Vampire Bat cave.

For the record-this old bat left the cave last Friday.The political
forum is not only pointless,it's worthless and only serves to bring
out the worst in the vast majority of posters;self included.

Anybody want to discuss the Trail instead?:D

Oldfivetango

Krewzer
07-31-2007, 09:16
Ilklessness is indicative to irrational indecision. Perhaps past postulating pugilistic pundits predate pontificating pygmy prostitutes.

On this, most can disagree with those that agree, but not me.

hopefulhiker
07-31-2007, 09:26
"I am firm. You are stubborn, He is a pig headed fool" Bertrand Russell

Dances with Mice
07-31-2007, 09:45
You people with an ilk are just flaunting it now, waving your ilk in the faces of us who are ilk deprived.

RockStar
07-31-2007, 09:57
See... nothin but a party pooper I'd say. Let's ban her! All in favor...
Nay. We need as many trouble starters as posible to combat the lurkers. Those lurkers get out of hand sometimes.

O, Don't get me started on that one.
You are one to talk Mr. I live with a WOMAN. I bet you ARE from lesbania.

Oh, and thank you Rockstar. We need more instigators like you here.:D
Everyone loves a good villian. :cool: I try. Im learning. From the political forum and the COMMANDMENTS.

In every divorce wives get the house but in a nasty divorce they'll take your truck and make you keep the boat.

My ex's sister called about a Corvette for 1$ in the paper (Ft.Walton Beach, Florida)once. After thinking it was a typo for days. It was. The husband left and said "sell my stuff and we'll split the money". So she did. Someone got a Corvette for a dollar. I think it was a 1960's. She said he wasn't a happy camper and seemed happy someone was willing to listen to the dish. :D

Mags
07-31-2007, 10:37
Even the Unitarians wouldn't go for that...

Damn Unitarians burnt a "?" on my lawn....

Frolicking Dinosaurs
07-31-2007, 11:06
OK, I've retrieved my pointy toothed dentures from Dixie. Line up, ye evil doers for your well deserved toe-bitings.

The Weasel
07-31-2007, 11:28
People like you, Rockstar, are what is wrong with the trail, and the world for that matter. Where do you get off having your own opinions? Who are you to think differently than everyone else? This is just insanity. Where are the mods? You and your ilk should be forced to hike back and forth from Wind Gap to DWG until the blood on your toes starts to cry. I am, ARGH!!!!, so angry at your opinions. How can you diminish my hike? My life? My past lives? Did you know in a past life I was a pygmy prostitute? Did you? Does that make things different? Would you expect a pygmy hooker to hike according to your ethos? No? Consider yourself pawned.

You really irk me, Yaht. I know Rock Star, and she's a girl. Girls don't have opinions, hers or anyone else's. Iif she could have one, she'd cry (like a girl) for being accused of having hem, but if she could have them they would be JUST THE SAME as everyone else's no matter what they were. As for diminishing your hike, sure it's her fault that you were a pygmy prostitute, since it is ALWAYS the girl's fault, but she didn't know it, since she's a girl, and girl's don't know ANYthing. So stop accusing her of anything except being a girl. That's bad enough. OK? OK? OK?

The Weasel

PS: Rock Star...how's the fishing?

dixicritter
07-31-2007, 11:34
Nay. We need as many trouble starters as posible to combat the lurkers. Those lurkers get out of hand sometimes.

Oh no, not lurkers! :eek: Do you have any idea how much trouble those cause? ~trembles & runs off to hide~

Frolicking Dinosaurs
07-31-2007, 11:37
Oh no, not lurkers! :eek: Do you have any idea how much trouble those cause? ~trembles & runs off to hide~:::: Dino puts on scuba gear to be able to dive beneath surface and bite lurkers on toes ::::

Brrrb Oregon
07-31-2007, 11:47
Damn Unitarians burnt a "?" on my lawn....

Well, at least they're not as bad as the Frisbeetarians.
(The ones that believe that when you die, your soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck.)

Brrrb Oregon
07-31-2007, 11:59
You really irk me, Yaht. I know Rock Star, and she's a girl. Girls don't have opinions, hers or anyone else's. Iif she could have one, she'd cry (like a girl) for being accused of having hem, but if she could have them they would be JUST THE SAME as everyone else's no matter what they were. As for diminishing your hike, sure it's her fault that you were a pygmy prostitute, since it is ALWAYS the girl's fault, but she didn't know it, since she's a girl, and girl's don't know ANYthing. So stop accusing her of anything except being a girl. That's bad enough. OK? OK? OK?

The Weasel

Oh, sure rub it in....you're lucky you're a boy attorney with enough book learnin' to have an opinion to share on every stinking topic in the universe. I bet nobody ever makes fun of you or accuses you of anything. ;)

Brrrb Oregon
07-31-2007, 12:00
Man, I used to have a great ilk, but my ex got it in the divorce.

This is why I tell my nieces and nephews:
Be careful who you marry. You can divorce a spouse, but an ex is forever.

Lilred
07-31-2007, 12:15
(The ones that believe that when you die, your soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck.)

LOLOL
That's hilarious!!

As far as ilk's go, I sold mine on Ebay for $1500, the schmuck. Everyone knows the used ones are only worth about a grand. HAHAHAHAHA.

Man, and I thought I had to chill out and go hiking..... and August isn't even here yet.

Mags
07-31-2007, 12:21

I'm more of a Pastafarian myself. His noodly appendange does indeed touch us all. Ramen.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
07-31-2007, 12:22
I have three ilks (got two in divorces :D). Two are great ilks and the other is.... well..... does anyone want a free ilk?

Tabasco
07-31-2007, 12:25
I'll take that free ilk Dino., you know what they say, you can't make an ilk purse out of a sows ear, so using your ilk, I can make an ilk purse for my spouse., who is not an ex, or ever will be.....Monday is my 19th anniversary, woohoo

Alligator
07-31-2007, 12:31
Oh no, not lurkers! :eek: Do you have any idea how much trouble those cause? ~trembles & runs off to hide~Especially the two and three post counters. They are real trash talkers. Hiding behing their impenetrable walls. You just don't know what to say to them. They leave a nervy comment in June, then it's December before they followup. Cold and sinister.

Alligator
07-31-2007, 12:38
I thought I put you in time out Alligator.

BTW it's behind not behing;) .

Alligator
07-31-2007, 12:45

BTW it's behind not behing;) .Oh, I see you've got an English Headmaster uniform too:rolleyes: ...Frakin megalomaniac. THIS ISN'T YOUR FORUM. You keep stepping on FD's toes she's going to nip them off.

Alligator
07-31-2007, 12:49
Alligator must you argue with EVERYONE?? I'll bet you even argue with yourself:cool: .

Time To Fly 97
07-31-2007, 13:00

...or the discgolftarians who believe redemption is possible in any of the 18 lives.

Happy hiking!

TTF

Brrrb Oregon
07-31-2007, 13:50

Just goes to show how well time out works.
In the good old days, you could just beat them, the little brats.

Mags
07-31-2007, 13:59
Just goes to show how well time out works.
In the good old days, you could just beat them, the little brats.

Two words: DUCT TAPE (http://www.oz-q.com/humour/duct%20tape.jpg)

Brrrb Oregon
07-31-2007, 14:46
Two words: DUCT TAPE (http://www.oz-q.com/humour/duct%20tape.jpg)
I dunno. If you say so, I guess. Still, the child is smiling, and it would appear she is still capable of backtalk. I am sceptical.

Mags
07-31-2007, 14:47
I dunno. If you say so, I guess. Still, the child is smiling, and it would appear she is still capable of backtalk. I am sceptical.

I am harsher. Duct tape for the mouth as well.

Brrrb Oregon
07-31-2007, 15:07
I am harsher. Duct tape for the mouth as well.

How much better the world would be now, if my parents had used that one. :rolleyes:

Instead, you all suffer.

RockStar
07-31-2007, 15:16

The Weasel

Boys stink. Everyone knows that as well. ;) But, that isn't my opinion...just a t-shirt. :(

Alligator...you are too hard on yourself. :eek:

Mags
07-31-2007, 15:18
How much better the world would be now, if my parents had used that one. :rolleyes:

Instead, you all suffer.

Well, you said it...not me. Duct Tape..it ain't just for MacGyver.

Alligator
07-31-2007, 15:34
Well, you said it...not me. Duct Tape..it ain't just for MacGyver.I pity the fool who doesn't know how to use duct tape:cool: .

Dances with Mice
07-31-2007, 15:39
You really irk me, Yaht.Dino sees your irk and raises you three ilks.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
07-31-2007, 16:00
::: Dino bites Alligator and Altigator on the toes :D ::::

Two Speed
07-31-2007, 19:26
: : : after a brief non-statement Two Speed goes back to lurking! : : :

RockStar
07-31-2007, 20:53
I told you Dixiecritter...lurkers must be stopped!

Frolicking Dinosaurs
07-31-2007, 21:04
:::: Dino snorkles down and nips Two-Speed on the toes (gently so as not to disrupt his hike soon) for lurking ::::

2XL
07-31-2007, 21:41
Ok, I just cannot take this thread any more, my resistance is futile, I will conform. I just don't know who's will I should conform to, there seem to be so many opinions on this topic.
What was the topic again?:confused:

dixicritter
07-31-2007, 21:42
Topic? You mean a thread is supposed to have a topic? :confused:

2XL
07-31-2007, 21:45
Well, I guess all threads eventually become unraveled.

dixicritter
07-31-2007, 21:59
I like picking at threads to see if they will unravel, that's loads of fun.

:eek: Was that a lurker?

tripp
07-31-2007, 22:00
Especially the two and three post counters. They are real trash talkers. Hiding behing their impenetrable walls. You just don't know what to say to them. They leave a nervy comment in June, then it's December before they followup. Cold and sinister.

Gotta start somewhere, right?

...or the discgolftarians who believe redemption is possible in any of the 18 lives.

Right on, man

Brrrb Oregon
07-31-2007, 22:22

They're schismatic Frisbeetarians, that's what I heard. I mean, "What if there IS no roof? What if there are only arbitrary GOALS?"....what kind of concept is that?

Heater
07-31-2007, 22:27
They're schismatic Frisbeetarians, that's what I heard. I mean, "What if there IS no roof? What if there are only arbitrary GOALS?"....what kind of concept is that?

Only goals? As a devout footballtarian, I say "Drop kick me Jesus, through the goalposts of life." :)

Dances with Mice
07-31-2007, 23:25
Tuesday evening (Aug 1) there will be a 3 minute thru-flight of the Appalachian Trail by the International Space Station. (http://www.heavens-above.com/gtrack.asp?date=39296.0913419532&Session=kebgcapdpaidnefmjfpnpnjd&satid=25544)

If that link doesn't work go here (http://www.heavens-above.com/) & register.

Monkeyboy
07-31-2007, 23:27
Wow, a thru-hike in 3 minutes......

Sure saves time not having to stop and filter water!

Jimmers
08-01-2007, 00:15
Only goals? As a devout footballtarian, I say "Drop kick me Jesus, through the goalposts of life." :)

Funny, I didn't notice any goalposts. Definately felt the kick tho...:D

The Weasel
08-01-2007, 00:15
Oh, sure rub it in....you're lucky you're a boy attorney with enough book learnin' to have an opinion to share on every stinking topic in the universe. I bet nobody ever makes fun of you or accuses you of anything. ;)

Boy? Learning? Make fun of RS? :::Weasel with puzzled look on face:::

The Weasel

The Weasel
08-01-2007, 00:16
Boys stink. Everyone knows that as well.

And your point is?

The Weasel

RockStar
08-01-2007, 00:37
Tuesday evening (Aug 1) there will be a 3 minute thru-flight of the Appalachian Trail by the International Space Station. (http://www.heavens-above.com/gtrack.asp?date=39296.0913419532&Session=kebgcapdpaidnefmjfpnpnjd&satid=25544)

If that link doesn't work go here (http://www.heavens-above.com/) & register.

Airblazing weenies.

And your point is?

The Weasel

Sharp. As most points are. Though some are dull. Mine are sharp. Ocd ya know.

BTW, the fishing sucks seeing as how I havent been able to do much of it in a place worth a crap! :mad: My boss has a stocked catfish pond. I will resort to that if I have to. Will help my self esteem ya know. :o

Two Speed
08-01-2007, 12:46
Ok, I just cannot take this thread any more, my resistance is futile, I will conform. I just don't know who's will I should conform to, there seem to be so many opinions on this topic.
What was the topic again?:confused:Oh, yeah, that's just like you neo-lib/cons, start a fight and then run away like little girly-men just when the fur really starts flying!

Not that I wear fur or anything. Don't want to offend the PETA types, do we?

RockStar
08-01-2007, 13:20
I can't believe you guys are still argueing about this. Everyone knows its about time we had an Ethnic Hermaphrodite Dwarf for president. Don't be so closed minded.

Ewker
08-01-2007, 13:22
My complaint about White Blaze

People generally have strong views about White Blaze. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. As that last sentence suggests, White Blaze wants nothing less than to precipitate riots, hence its repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of its bestial, sniffish belief systems. Although there are no formal, external validating criteria for White Blaze's ghastly claims, I think we can safely say that its faithfuls are merely ciphers. White Blaze is the one who decides whether or not to subvert time-tested societal norms. White Blaze is the one who gives out the orders to take us over the edge of the abyss of ethnocentrism. And White Blaze is the one trying to conceal how its expedients always follow the same pattern. It puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that nerdy cutthroats are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes.
Violence is a crutch for the depravity that moonstruck control freaks are capable of. This is the flaw in White Blaze's bait-and-switch tactics. It doesn't understand that it says it's going to seize control of the power structure before the year is over. Is it out of its mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that in order to stop the Huns at the gate, we must put inexorable pressure on it to be a bit more careful about what it says and does. And that's just the first step. Remember, even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that White Blaze either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. It even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to mold your mind and have you see the world not as it is, but as it wants you to see it. White Blaze always says the most catty things, and everyone with half a brain understands that. I'm inclined to think that some rummy bourgeoisie are actually considering helping White Blaze palm off our present situation as the compelling ground for worldwide escapism. How quickly such people forget that they were lied to, made fun of, and ridiculed by White Blaze on numerous occasions. We must restore the ancient traditions that White Blaze has abandoned. We must point out that the emperor has no clothes on. And we must issue a call to conscience and reason. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.

;)

2XL
08-01-2007, 13:29
Oh, yeah, that's just like you neo-lib/cons, start a fight and then run away like little girly-men just when the fur really starts flying!

Hey, where has Neo been anyway?
I'm wondering how the Jeepster group feels about this.

Tha Wookie
08-01-2007, 13:38

People generally have strong views about White Blaze. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. As that last sentence suggests, White Blaze wants nothing less than to precipitate riots, hence its repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of its bestial, sniffish belief systems. Although there are no formal, external validating criteria for White Blaze's ghastly claims, I think we can safely say that its faithfuls are merely ciphers. White Blaze is the one who decides whether or not to subvert time-tested societal norms. White Blaze is the one who gives out the orders to take us over the edge of the abyss of ethnocentrism. And White Blaze is the one trying to conceal how its expedients always follow the same pattern. It puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that nerdy cutthroats are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes.
Violence is a crutch for the depravity that moonstruck control freaks are capable of. This is the flaw in White Blaze's bait-and-switch tactics. It doesn't understand that it says it's going to seize control of the power structure before the year is over. Is it out of its mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that in order to stop the Huns at the gate, we must put inexorable pressure on it to be a bit more careful about what it says and does. And that's just the first step. Remember, even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that White Blaze either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. It even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to mold your mind and have you see the world not as it is, but as it wants you to see it. White Blaze always says the most catty things, and everyone with half a brain understands that. I'm inclined to think that some rummy bourgeoisie are actually considering helping White Blaze palm off our present situation as the compelling ground for worldwide escapism. How quickly such people forget that they were lied to, made fun of, and ridiculed by White Blaze on numerous occasions. We must restore the ancient traditions that White Blaze has abandoned. We must point out that the emperor has no clothes on. And we must issue a call to conscience and reason. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.

;)

Hey man! It's a bong not a microphone!

2XL
08-01-2007, 13:52

;)

I am feeling so discombobulated now.
I think we should all step away from the keyboards and spend some time in the woods.
What was the topic again?
Is this thing on?

RockStar
08-01-2007, 13:53
OMFG. I spit water on that one. (Wookies post)

Brrrb Oregon
08-01-2007, 13:57

;)

Oh, yeah, "Wink-wink." Sure.

Karl Rove has escaped the White House. Run for your lives. :eek:

STEVEM
08-01-2007, 14:05

;)

Matthewski, is that you???

Mags
08-01-2007, 14:13

Why? I love PETA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_Eating_Tasty_Animals)types! They some make awesome BBQ (http://www.prankplace.com/tshirts_peta.htm)! :)
[/URL]
[URL="http://www.prankplace.com/tshirts_peta.htm"]
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_Eating_Tasty_Animals)

RockStar
08-01-2007, 14:59
Mags...as far as t-shirts go...Mags satisfies! great taste!

Ewker
08-01-2007, 15:17
Hey man! It's a bong not a microphone!

My complaint about Tha Wookie

One of my sources just forwarded me a copy of a rather intriguing document about Tha Wookie. In the remainder of this letter, I plan to summarize the contents of that document in an effort to end Tha Wookie's control over the minds and souls of countless people. Let's start with my claim that Tha Wookie maintains that either bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by Tha Wookie himself) or that Tha Wookie can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that he considers brain-damaged or mudslinging. He denies any other possibility. As mean-spirited as his bromides are, he has commented that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to his demands. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense. I haven't the foggiest idea why Tha Wookie wants to manipulate everything and everybody. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now.

;) :p

2XL
08-01-2007, 15:20

One of my sources just forwarded me a copy of a rather intriguing document about Tha Wookie. In the remainder of this letter, I plan to summarize the contents of that document in an effort to end Tha Wookie's control over the minds and souls of countless people. Let's start with my claim that Tha Wookie maintains that either bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by Tha Wookie himself) or that Tha Wookie can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that he considers brain-damaged or mudslinging. He denies any other possibility. As mean-spirited as his bromides are, he has commented that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to his demands. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense. I haven't the foggiest idea why Tha Wookie wants to manipulate everything and everybody. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now.

The gloves are off now, this could get nasty.
Rockstar, are you happy with what you have started here?

Krewzer
08-01-2007, 15:31
Hey!!! Which one of you dang-blamed Frisbeetarians stole my ilk!!!!

You've got two minutes or I call the GEICO cave guys.

Brrrb Oregon
08-01-2007, 15:41
The gloves are off now, this could get nasty.
Rockstar, are you happy with what you have started here?

Hey, it's keeping us off the streets, isn't it? :D

It's like seeing two bitter people married to each other. You figure, "Hey, at least they married each other, so only two people are miserable, and not four....and it makes the singles' bars safer, too."

Brrrb Oregon
08-01-2007, 15:43
Hey!!! Which one of you dang-blamed Frisbeetarians stole my ilk!!!!

You've got two minutes or I call the GEICO cave guys.

Calm down. Your ilk is merely caught on the roof.

Just because the Frisbeetarians understand the workings of the cosmos doesn't mean they can change it.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
08-01-2007, 15:44
.....You've got two minutes or I call the GEICO cave guys.What are you going to call them?

Brrrb Oregon
08-01-2007, 15:45

I'm telling you, people, I think this is Karl. Be wary.

Tha Wookie
08-01-2007, 15:45

you sure you're not talikng about "The" Wookie?

Ewker
08-01-2007, 16:02
got to like this site

Scott Pakin's automatic complaint-letter generator http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Dances with Mice
08-01-2007, 16:07
OMFG. I spit water on that one. (Wookies post)You spit water on Wookies post? That's irksome.

Two Speed
08-01-2007, 16:20
You spit water on Wookies post? That's irksome.So you're the one that's been thievin' all them irks? And I thought you was a decent feller, too!

RockStar
08-01-2007, 16:38
You spit water on Wookies post? That's irksome.

Here *holds out an ilk* have this as a peace offering. :(

Jimmers
08-01-2007, 16:42
Hmm, I don't know if you should accept that ilk. What's wrong with it that Rockstar's giving it away so quickly? Is this one of those embarrassing ilks?:-?

Cause I've got several of those if anyone needs to replace a stolen one.:D

RockStar
08-01-2007, 16:48
Actually, to be honest it broke a leg. I did a temp fix with a leki and duct tape.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
08-01-2007, 17:08
Boy? Learning? Make fun of RS? :::Weasel with puzzled look on face:::::: Dino curls protective tail around the puzzled Weasel ::::

Dances with Mice
08-01-2007, 18:40
Here *holds out an ilk* have this as a peace offering. But it's all wet!

Besides, I couldn't use it. Everybody knows that girl hikers have ilks, boy hiikers have irks.

Jimmers
08-01-2007, 18:56
So which comes first, are the irks a result of the ilks, or do they both have some common ancestor? I'm so confused, but ilks have been known to have that effect on me.

RockStar
08-01-2007, 19:00
Two words....Pygmy ilks.

Uncle Silly
08-01-2007, 19:21
Two words....Pygmy ilks.

ha. all y'all thought they was gone, but i just knew they'd come back around.

Brrrb Oregon
08-01-2007, 19:31
But it's all wet!

Besides, I couldn't use it. Everybody knows that girl hikers have ilks, boy hiikers have irks.

Very close. Girl hikers are ilks, that is for sure. Boy hikers are more likely to be irks. Some just know an irk when they see one, which is refreshing.

Some boy hikers are irks of the ilk that can barely be borne, even though they were born, usually thanks to a girl, one of the few girls on the planet they do not bore.

Then again, with some of these boys....but that is a whole 'nother story, and certainly would go into territory not proper for the genteel nature of the general forum and not fairly, as a good many boys are not irks at all.

As for the rest of you, you don't know who you are, anyway, so what would the point be? It would just be irking the wrong ilk entirely.

Suffice it to say, all irks wind up all wet, sooner or later. It can't be helped.

RockStar
08-01-2007, 20:07
Somebody in here is irkin nuts.

Uncle Silly
08-01-2007, 20:10
it's better than the ilkin' ridiculousness that passes for a normal day 'round these parts....

RockStar
08-01-2007, 20:30
Pygmy ilks I see. Tough job. Much respect.

Jimmers
08-01-2007, 20:40
Selling ilks aint easy. At least that's what I hear.;) Gotta watch those short people you know, all that pent up inferiority gives them quite a temper.

RockStar
08-01-2007, 21:10
I know. :cool: :mad: :cool: ;)

Jimmers
08-01-2007, 21:12
Oops, I think I stepped in something again....:banana

Brrrb Oregon
08-01-2007, 23:20
Pimpin' aint easy. At least that's what I hear.;) Gotta watch those short people you know, all that pent up inferiority gives them quite a temper.

D**n straight, and we'll take you high horses down a notch, too, if we have a mind to. Ebay, indeed, and with beer cozies. We'll give you a cozy, alright....(grumble, grumble...)

Brrrb Oregon
08-01-2007, 23:21
Somebody in here is irkin nuts.

What was your first clue, dear? :rolleyes: :D

Brrrb Oregon
08-01-2007, 23:22
Oops, I think I stepped in something again....:banana

Go to that thread about what the cat did to the tent before you choose a word to name it. We're cleaning up this place, y'hear?

(Sorry, The Weasel, I could not resist.)

Two Speed
08-02-2007, 06:08
. . . We're cleaning up this place, y'hear? . . . Which brings us back to trying to get the hiker funk out. Aaaaain't happenin'! Once you got da funk you got da funk!

Man, if we're not careful we're gonna get some kinda '70's disco revival going if we keep up, aren't we? Ewwwww!

Krewzer
08-02-2007, 08:53
I'm soooo irked... found my ilk on E-Bay. High bid $00.28. "Buy it now" for buck forty. Shipping and handling, $49.99US.

FD, Cave dudes say "Hi!" and they'll see you Saturday at the wine tasting and BBQ.

BTW. "Yes!" they do see Pirate, Willie, LW and all six Wookies regularly at the Club.

The Weasel
08-02-2007, 13:17
Go to that thread about what the cat did to the tent before you choose a word to name it. We're cleaning up this place, y'hear?

(Sorry, The Weasel, I could not resist.)

Yeah, well, Brrrb, comments like yours really urine me off, you know?

The Weasel

Monkeyboy
08-02-2007, 14:37
Do you have to use a word like urine......kids are reading this stuff!

:)

Jimmers
08-02-2007, 15:17
Let's just call it a vocabulary lesson then. Aren't learning experiences great?:eek:

Mags
08-02-2007, 15:26
This whole thread is a wicked pissah...

The Weasel
08-02-2007, 16:52
Slackpacker! :D

Yeah? And you wanna make something out of that??? I'll bet you seventeen cheeseburgers and a thimbleberry milkshake that some of the ones from my area are almost as good as a couple of the ones from yours, sometimes.

The Weasel

RockStar
08-02-2007, 17:09
Well...I am on team slackpack. *shrugs...

Jimmers
08-02-2007, 17:26
Slackpackers have teams? But I thought they were all slackers. Since when are slackers organized? Its, its....unAmerican I tell ya!:D

RockStar
08-02-2007, 17:31
Slackpackers have teams? But I thought they were all slackers. Since when are slackers organized? Its, its....unAmerican I tell ya!:D

Team slackpack are a group of individuals who are committed to losing weight equal to or greater than their pack weight. Therefore it will be like wearing no pack at all. We are overweight. Not anorexics BTW.

Uncle Silly
08-02-2007, 17:31
Slackpackers hafta be organized, otherwise they'd hafta hike a trail like everybody else. You think all those pickups/dropoffs just happen? :)

The Weasel
08-02-2007, 19:28
"stupid is as stupid does sir"

You mean, "SIR, sir!"

jeez.

The Weasel

The Weasel
08-02-2007, 19:30

No, slackpackers do not have teams. Team Slackpack is a team. Sheesh. Getting tired of teaching English grammar here. RockStar, tell everyone they aren't allowed to have opinions (especially all them girls) and you and me and OG can go have a Diet Coke.

Sheesh.

The Weasel

RockStar
08-02-2007, 19:46
Ladies only have suggestions and observations. No opinions. Everything is rhetorical. At least that's what we say to make us feel better about it all.

The Weasel
08-02-2007, 20:04
Do you have to use a word like urine......kids are reading this stuff!

:)

Monkey,

If I thought you were reading it, I would have used another word.

The Weasel

The Weasel
08-02-2007, 20:07
Ladies only have suggestions and observations. No opinions. Everything is rhetorical. At least that's what we say to make us feel better about it all.

Yeah, right. That's why you're in charge. No opinions. Just "observations." Like, "Honey, you are SOOOOOOOOO totally stupid." And "suggestions," like, "Honey, why don't you work another 40 hours this week so I can buy better quality gin for me and the girls to drink at the club all day."

RockStar, we know what kind of person you are. You're a GIRL. Sheesh. Doesn't that say it all?

The Weasel

PS: Makes me so mad I could just eat diet food!!!!!!

RockStar
08-02-2007, 20:24
well, now that it's all out in the open...I'm going to sell my ilk on ebay. Momma always said i's sittin on a gold mine.:D

Dances with Mice
08-02-2007, 21:07
well, now that it's all out in the open...I'm going to sell my ilk on ebay. Momma always said i's sittin on a gold mine.:DWait! I thought I was of your ilk. You're selling me?!

I thought I had finally found my ilk but instead I guess I'm ilkless.

Again.

It's ok. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Move on with your life. I've been down this road before. Minnesota Smith never calls either. When people choose ilks I'm always the last one chosen. I understand. But I can handle it. I only wish the best for you and your ilk. Really. I'm happy for you. I'll be fine.

I don't ... I just don't want to talk about this anymore.

Monkeyboy
08-02-2007, 21:33
Monkey,

If I thought you were reading it, I would have used another word.

The Weasel

You mean like "waste material that is secreted by the kidney, rich in end products (as urea, uric acid, and creatinine) of protein metabolism together with salts and pigments, forming a clear amber and usually slightly acid fluid"?

:p

RockStar
08-02-2007, 21:34
Thats what I was gonna say.

Heater
08-03-2007, 00:50
Slackpackers hafta be organized, otherwise they'd hafta hike a trail like everybody else. You think all those pickups/dropoffs just happen? :)

Almost as unamerican as having wine tasting and BBQ in one event.

Blasphemy!

Heater
08-03-2007, 00:57
...you and me and OG can go have a Diet Coke.

Sheesh.

The Weasel

Original Gangstas don't drink Diet Cokes... Sheesh... :rolleyes:

Heater
08-03-2007, 01:02
Wait! I thought I was of your ilk. You're selling me?!

Are you short? ...and from Central Africa? Could be.
Or, she might be nominating you for the presidency.
I forget. :confused:

Heater
08-03-2007, 01:10
Thats what I was gonna say.

Me too....

The Weasel
08-03-2007, 01:23
You mean like "waste material that is secreted by the kidney, rich in end products (as urea, uric acid, and creatinine) of protein metabolism together with salts and pigments, forming a clear amber and usually slightly acid fluid"?

:p

No, Monkey. I'm sorry to break it to you, but that's not "another word." It's 35 words. I was concerned about your inability to read. Now I'm equally worried about your problems with counting.

Good luck in the career of your choice, as long as it doesn't require either words or numbers.

The Weasel

The Weasel
08-03-2007, 01:25

Sure they do. Then they kill anyone who made fun of them for it. Hey Rocky...pass me another DC, wouldya? And the Glock? Thanks.

You were saying, Aus?

The Weasel

Dances with Mice
08-03-2007, 06:01
Almost as unamerican as having wine tasting and BBQ in one event. Blasphemy!It's acceptable if the wine comes from a good quality box.

RockStar
08-03-2007, 07:30

Everytime I send Old Grouse a message and type OG I giggle thinking "original gangsta" :p

Sure they do. Then they kill anyone who made fun of them for it. Hey Rocky...pass me another DC, wouldya? And the Glock? Thanks.

You were saying, Aus?

The Weasel

OK, but you didn't get it from me...I have a record.:eek: A hole bag full of 12"s to be exact.:D

Monkeyboy
08-03-2007, 07:49
No, Monkey. I'm sorry to break it to you, but that's not "another word." It's 35 words. I was concerned about your inability to read. Now I'm equally worried about your problems with counting.

Good luck in the career of your choice, as long as it doesn't require either words or numbers.

The Weasel

Sorry I can't be as smart as you, even if I do have two college degrees.....

Guess I'll just stick with "piss".....that o.k. with you?

Heater
08-03-2007, 08:04

You were saying, Aus?

The Weasel

Not the king of "OG" I was talkng about. I was thinking more along these lines.

http://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/jpg/es-mara390-2.jpg

Monkeyboy
08-03-2007, 08:50
Could you imagine finding him in a shelter???

Frolicking Dinosaurs
08-03-2007, 08:56
Would someone who is closer get the Glock from Weasel before he hurts himself?

Brrrb Oregon
08-03-2007, 10:12

My uncle says he makes all the major decisions, and my aunt decides all the minor stuff.
He says he feels lucky...they've been married 50 years, and so far, nothing major has come up. :D

The Weasel

PS: Makes me so mad I could just eat diet food!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, threaten, threaten, hold on to your power, don't lose control...
I'm still hiding the M&Ms and Lil' Debbies.

Blasphemy!

Everyone knows that with BBQ, you have beer-tastings and wine swilling.
(PS In spite of what the presidents seem to think, being un-American and being blasphemous are hardly the same thing.)

Send 'em to school, buy 'em books, they eat the books.

Schoolin' sometimes cures ignorance, child, and life sometimes cures foolishness, but if you weren't smart in the first place, that can't be helped.

I wouldn't be so worried, if I knew what kind of aim he had.
The only marksmanship they teach at law school is the verbal kind.
Luckily, they don't shoot to kill: they shoot to win. I'd be still more likely to trust him with a Glock than a tort.
(And don't even get me started, when it comes to tortes.)

Frolicking Dinosaurs
08-03-2007, 10:18
What's this about Weasel and a tart? :D

Mags
08-03-2007, 10:28
It's acceptable if the wine comes from a good quality box.

Indeed... (http://www.pmags.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=36&g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=12948) (And liquer in a squeeze bottle. The wild turkey was NOT drank. We have some standards...)

Heater
08-03-2007, 10:31
Everyone knows that with BBQ, you have beer-tastings and wine swilling.
(PS In spite of what the presidents seem to think, being un-American and being blasphemous are hardly the same thing.)

But, we're talkin' about BBQ. So, yeah... it's blasphemous. :eek:
You can go to hell for mixing wine and BBQ unless the wine is in the sauce. ;)

Frolicking Dinosaurs
08-03-2007, 10:32
I feel it is my civic duty to note that wine cannot properly decant in a naglene or Gatorade bottle unless said bottle is topped with a cork.

Heater
08-03-2007, 10:34
I feel it is my civic duty to note that wine cannot properly decant in a naglene or Gatorade bottle unless said bottle is topped with a {naughty word that happens when you misspell cork}.

Thanks for the info. I would have never known. I don't visit those kinda bars. :eek:

RadioFreq
08-03-2007, 11:33

Blasphemy!

Blasphemy or not....it is done (bloody limeys).
http://www.localwineevents.com/London-Wine/event-136170.html

And don't forget to dress the part.
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/red+wine/-/pv_design_prod/p_605079.28173665/pNo_28173665/id_4197086/fpt_/opt_/c_360/pg_1

RockStar
08-03-2007, 12:04
I feel it is my civic duty to note that wine cannot properly decant in a naglene or Gatorade bottle unless said bottle is topped with a {naughty word that happens when you misspell cork}.

Uhhh did I miss something here?:eek: *holding my gut Im laughing so hard*

woodsy
08-03-2007, 12:12
topped with a {naughty word that happens when you misspell cork}.Baad Dino, to your corner for time out!

Brrrb Oregon
08-03-2007, 12:26
What's this about Weasel and a tart? :D

Oh, no, no, no! Combining The Weasel with TART, in the same sentence? That sounds very dangerous. Especially if he is getting tart with a tart over who gets the last tart. In that case, stand back. (I hear he's been threatening again to go on the diet food ....that fake sugar does evil things.)

Brrrb Oregon
08-03-2007, 12:29

Is that so that the wine will breathe, or so that nobody will want to steal it?

Two Speed
08-03-2007, 12:34
Must be a pretty rough bar.

Brrrb Oregon
08-03-2007, 12:48
Must be a pretty rough bar.

We're talking Nalgene bottles, so it's probably worse than that: at a shelter.:eek:

Two Speed
08-03-2007, 12:54
And all this time I thought those were water bars. I've been rooked!

TheBulgarian
08-03-2007, 12:59
I must take extreme umbrage with the previous criticism of Lurkers! If it weren't for us Lurkers, your tubes would be overwhelmed! So think about that, Mr. and Mrs. Bigmouth! Instead of criticizing us for our behavior, maybe you all should look in the mirror, and join a 13 step program for Posters Anonymous (Motto - "Stop me before I post again.") HAH - hits home, doesn't it, you 1,000+ posters! If the world had more people like us, silently stewing in our own juices and not gifting anyone with our incredibly insightful insights, think how quiet things would be. (Imagined sound of crickets chirping)

OK, back into my hidey hole now. Remember, the Lurkers Liberation Front cell meeting is next Tuesday at 8. Say it out loud, "I LURK AND I'M PROUD!"

Dances with Mice
08-03-2007, 13:11
I feel it is my civic duty to note that wine cannot properly decant in a naglene or Gatorade bottle unless said bottle is topped with a {naughty word that happens when you misspell cork}.Can't decant?! Decan so.

Dances with Mice
08-03-2007, 13:13
I feel it is my civic duty to note that wine cannot properly decant in a naglene or Gatorade bottle unless said bottle is topped with a {naughty word that happens when you misspell cork}.I ain't touching that bottle.

Weasel, buddy, get over here and look at this, would you?

Brrrb Oregon
08-03-2007, 13:20
I ain't touching that bottle.

He's an educated guy. I'm sure he's seen a bottle with a cock on it before. He certainly knows what should and should not be allowed to stand between a civilized person and breathing wine.

I bet he even says "please" and "thank you" before he bums the first glass.

Brrrb Oregon
08-03-2007, 13:22
I must take extreme umbrage with the previous criticism of Lurkers! If it weren't for us Lurkers, your tubes would be overwhelmed! So think about that, Mr. and Mrs. Bigmouth! Instead of criticizing us for our behavior, maybe you all should look in the mirror, and join a 13 step program for Posters Anonymous (Motto - "Stop me before I post again.") HAH - hits home, doesn't it, you 1,000+ posters! If the world had more people like us, silently stewing in our own juices and not gifting anyone with our incredibly insightful insights, think how quiet things would be. (Imagined sound of crickets chirping)

OK, back into my hidey hole now. Remember, the Lurkers Liberation Front cell meeting is next Tuesday at 8. Say it out loud, "I LURK AND I'M PROUD!"

Blessed are the lurkers, they shall inherit the forum.

It is kind of like the meek inheriting the earth, though: you wonder if it is going to be left in the kind of condition that the other bums are making of it.

The Weasel
08-03-2007, 13:29
OK, but you didn't get it from me...I have a record.:eek: A hole bag full of 12"s to be exact.:D

Me and Schultz: I see NOTHink! I know NOTHink!!!

The Weasel

The Weasel
08-03-2007, 13:31

Not really, but it seems important to you somehow.

The Weasel

The Weasel
08-03-2007, 13:32

I'm from Detroit, FD. We know exactly how they work. Let me know when you'd like to visit and I'll give you the tour.

The Weasel

The Weasel
08-03-2007, 13:35
I ain't touching that bottle.

Sorry. I agree with Orson: "I will drink no wine before its time." And there ain't ever gonna be a time to drink that wine.

The Weasel

Brrrb Oregon
08-03-2007, 15:31
Sorry. I agree with Orson: "I will drink no wine before its time." And there ain't ever gonna be a time to drink that wine.

The Weasel

Have it your way. More for the rest of us.

Dances with Mice
08-03-2007, 16:01
Have it your way. More for the rest of us.What do you mean "us" ?

I hear that wine goes well with a bowl of soup. (http://www.buygracefoods.com/site/product.cfm?id=cock_soup_env)

RockStar
08-03-2007, 16:16
What do you mean "us" ?

I hear that wine goes well with a bowl of soup. (http://www.buygracefoods.com/site/product.cfm?id=cock_soup_env)

Popcorn maybe? http://www.theonlinecandyshop.com/browseproducts/poppycock----original.HTML

Brrrb Oregon
08-03-2007, 16:50
What do you mean "us" ?

I only mean I know how to keep The Weasel out of a bottle of wine. That's more for the rest of us.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
08-03-2007, 19:22
:::: Profusely blushing Dino quickly does some editing ::::

The Weasel
08-03-2007, 19:36
I only mean I know how to keep The Weasel out of a bottle of wine. That's more for the rest of us.

Yes. If you urinate in it, you will keep me out of it. If you p**s in it, Monkey won't be about to stay away from it. I'm not sure that's progress.

The Weasel

Monkeyboy
08-03-2007, 19:47
Yes. If you urinate in it, you will keep me out of it. If you p**s in it, Monkey won't be about to stay away from it. I'm not sure that's progress.

The Weasel

Oh, yeah....the epitome of self-righteousness........right.

Heater
08-03-2007, 19:48

The Weasel

I'd like to enter this evidence into the record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKP1_-Dx_Bo

Skidsteer
08-03-2007, 20:05
:::: Profusely blushing Dino quickly does some editing ::::

Don't try to convince me that was a typo.

If it was, it was the comic accident of 2007. :D

Monkeyboy
08-03-2007, 23:05
I'd like to enter this evidence into the record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKP1_-Dx_Bo

Yeah....that's much better than saying the word.....

Model citizens, the two....

The Weasel
08-03-2007, 23:20
Oh, yeah....the epitome of self-righteousness........right.

Gee, Monk. This is the humor forum. Did I hurt your widdle feelins? Aw, dang, The Weasel feels bad. But, hey, ya know, in vino veritas, or, I suppose, in your case, in urina veritas.

The Weasel

Monkeyboy
08-03-2007, 23:56
Gee, Monk. This is the humor forum. Did I hurt your widdle feelins? Aw, dang, The Weasel feels bad. But, hey, ya know, in vino veritas, or, I suppose, in your case, in urina veritas.

The Weasel

Nah......takes more than the likes of you to hurt my feelings.....

Just showing the hypocrisy of your self induced propriety....

Since this is the humor forum, what does an attourney and a sperm have in common.....

One in a billion has a chance at being human.....

Heater
08-04-2007, 00:01
Yeah....that's much better than saying the word.....

Model citizens, the two....

Which word? Piss? I have no problem with the word.

I didn't think you'd take the video personally, monkeyboy. :eek:
"The" weasle just specified "monkey" but if the shoe fits...?

:D:D:D

Heater
08-04-2007, 00:02
Nah......takes more than the likes of you to hurt my feelings.....

Just showing the hypocrisy of your self induced propriety....

Since this is the humor forum, what does an attourney and a sperm have in common.....

One in a billion has a chance at being human.....

LOL.......

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:06
Q: What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 10.
A : A lawyer.

Q : What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 50.
A: Your honor.

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:09
Actual Questions asked by Lawyers from Real Court Records

Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn't know anything about it until the next morning?

Q: What happened then?
A: He told me, he says, "I have to kill you because you can identify me."
Q: Did he kill you?

Was it you or your brother that was killed in the war?

The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?

Q: She had three children, right?
A: Yes.
Q: How many were boys?
A: None.
Q: Were there any girls?

Were you alone or by yourself?

Q: I show you Exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture?
A: That's me.
Q: Were you present when that picture was taken?

Were you present in court this morning when you were sworn in?

Q: You say that the stairs went down to the basement?
Q: And these stairs, did they go up also?

Q: Now then, Mrs. Johnson, how was your first marriage terminated?
A: By death.
Q: And by whose death was it terminated?

Q: Do you know how far pregnant you are now?
A: I'll be three months on March 12th.
Q: Apparently then, the date of conception was around January 12th?
Q: What were you doing at that time?

Do you have any children or anything of that kind?

Was that the same nose you broke as a child?

Q: Mrs. Jones, do you believe you are emotionally stable?
A: I used to be.
Q: How many times have you committed suicide?

So, you were gone until you returned?

You don't know what it was, and you didn't know what it looked like, but can you describe it?

Q: Have you lived in this town all your life?
A: Not yet.

A Texas attorney, realizing he was on the verge of unleashing a stupid question, interrupted himself and said, "Your Honor, I'd like to strike the next question."

Q: Do you recall approximately the time that you examined that body of Mr. Huntington at St. Mary's Hospital?
A: It was in the evening. The autopsy started about 5:30 P.M.
Q: And Mr. Huntington was dead at the time, is that correct?
A: No, you idiot, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was performing an autopsy on him!

Yep, gotta be a real brain surgeon for law......

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:13
Q : How do you get a lawyer out of a tree?

A : Cut the rope.....

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:14
Q : What the difference between a lawyer and a bucket of pond scum?

A : The bucket.

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:15
Q: What do you call a smiling, sober, courteous person at a bar association convention?

A: The caterer.

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:16
Q: What is a criminal lawyer?

A: Redundant.

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:16
Q: Why does California have the most attorneys, and New Jersey have the most toxic waste dumps?

A: New Jersey got first pick.

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:18
Q: What do lawyers use for birth control?

A: Their personalities.

Heater
08-04-2007, 00:19
Q : What the difference between a lawyer and a bucket of pond scum?

A : The bucket.

Oh, cmon. If you are gonna post lawyer jokes, at least try to post some funny ones. :rolleyes:

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:19
Q: What's the difference between God and an attorney?

A: God doesn't think he's an attorney.

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:20
Q: Did you hear about the lawyer hurt in an accident?

A: An ambulance stopped suddenly.

Heater
08-04-2007, 00:22
Did the weasle jerk monkeyboy's chain too hard? :-?

Alligator
08-04-2007, 00:24
Gentlemen, this a parody thread. I'm sure Rockstar would have posted it in the selling used gear forum if she had actually wanted it to degenerate. For instance,

FS:One ilk covered in whipped cream. Free attached husband.

The Weasel
08-04-2007, 00:26
Wow. MonkeyBoy has found out how to cut and paste! His job skills are improving daily, and it's all thanks to me!!! (Thank you, thank you, please! Stop the applause...it's embarassing. It's just what I'm here to do. And I'm so proud of him, it was really nothing. Well, totally nothing. But he's so much better now, don't you think?)

The Weasel

Monkeyboy
08-04-2007, 00:28
.....like I said.....self delusional propriety.......

The Weasel
08-04-2007, 00:28
Did the weasle jerk monkeyboy's chain too hard? :-?

Chain? Wait a minute...my Bloomfield Hills (Michigan, of course) sorta neighbor Aretha had a song about that? Damn. What was that title??? :-? "Chain, chain, chain...."

Dang. You get old, first the knees go, then the mind.

Oh yeah..."Chain of..." Oops. Had it for a minute. Hey Monk! Help me out, huh?

The Weasel

Krewzer
08-04-2007, 00:31
OK. Not a good day. Got outbid on my ilk. Spent the whole rest of the day drinking wine and eatin' ribs. Finally get away from those psycho cave nuts and the pigmies and what do I find here? The same old argument....cant, decant!....cant, decant!....cant, decant...cant, decant.

Enough already, no viagra for a week!!!!

Heater
08-04-2007, 00:35
OK. Not a good day. Got outbid on my ilk. Spent the whole rest of the day drinking wine and eatin' ribs. Finally get away from those psycho cave nuts and the pigmies and what do I find here? The same old argument....cant, decant!....cant, decant!....cant, decant...cant, decant.

Enough already, no viagra for a week!!!!

I hope you inspected the top of the bottles very closely.

The Weasel
08-04-2007, 01:16
OK. Not a good day. Got outbid on my ilk.***!

Don't worry. There are more where that came from.

The Weasel

Nightwalker
08-04-2007, 01:30

I haven't read that forum in 6 months or so. Therefore, there are some posters that I haven't seen in six months or so...

After a week in the Dry Shenandoahs, just call me scratchy! :banana

Heater
08-04-2007, 01:33
I haven't read that forum in 6 months or so. Therefore, there are some posters that I haven't seen in six months or so...

After a week in the Dry Shenandoahs, just call me scratchy! :banana

Chiggers bad?