PDA

View Full Version : Swiss...chocolate bandito....yo

shades of blue
08-05-2007, 19:05
Does anyone personally know this hiker? I met her a few times on the trail. As I was hiking South in Central Va (Laurel Creek Shelter and a few others) I saw an entry in the trail registers by her that seemed normal in April or May, then another in July that essentially made it seem like she was a sex crazed maniac trashing the trail. It is obvious that she didn't write the second entry, and it got worse the further south I hiked. They signed the entries in the same style she signed her entries. Someone may want to let her know someone is trashing her trail name.

ms doolittle
08-05-2007, 19:40
Oh, that's crummy. I was following her trailjournal, but she recently got off trail. :( She's an excellent writer.

Appalachian Tater
08-05-2007, 19:46
You should have seen some of the things people wrote about "Holly Stout" last year. Most of them were true, too.

Poison
08-05-2007, 20:17
Did that ever get covered up? I couldn't believe it when I saw that last year. Poor Holly Stout.

jmcgarrahan
08-05-2007, 21:51
She is still on the trail, she was with Low Branch and the Dude as they entered Hanover, she was meeting up with friends she had hiked with prior to then, This was last Wednesday.

ms doolittle
08-05-2007, 22:43
Swiss' most recent entry...

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=197745

She went to WA for something. It sounds like she plans on returning to the trail, with any luck.

Chocolate Bandito
09-14-2007, 03:28
Wow. Just happened to come across this thread. It's definitely news to me. Wasn't a sex-crazed, trail-trashing maniac last time I checked. Somebody must be pretty bored to be writing stuff under my name like that. I can probably think of ...well... at least 1 thing more exciting than pretending to be me. :-) Anyways, I'm definitely on the trail again starting Monday. Thought I'd go ahead and finish up my last section- Gorham to Katahdin. Yay !

Marta
09-14-2007, 06:09
Go, Bandito, go! Have a great hike!

(Give Skittles a spanking, if you can do so without getting bitten again.)

Marta/Five-Leaf

simplespirit
09-14-2007, 07:23
You inspire me, Swiss.

DavidNH
09-14-2007, 08:28
Hello Bandito!

I remember meeting this Lady on '06 and saw her as far north as a trail magic bbq at Falls Village, CT. Was last year a section hike? I guess she is doing the trail again!

Just for the record.. how anyone could describe TCBY as some sex crazed maniac is beyond me. She was one of the most mild mannered and pleasant women on the trail as I recall. I did hear though from some that she was "looking". By this time most assuradely has "found" given gender ratios on the trail.

I wish all the best for a fantastic summit day on Katahdin!

Snickers (class '06 summited 9-30-06).

DavidNH

The Cheat
09-14-2007, 09:14
Saw her trailjournal. She's cute as anything, so some lout probably got rejected and blah blah blah you know the rest.

Ron Haven
09-14-2007, 10:42
Wow. Just happened to come across this thread. It's definitely news to me. Wasn't a sex-crazed, trail-trashing maniac last time I checked. Somebody must be pretty bored to be writing stuff under my name like that. I can probably think of ...well... at least 1 thing more exciting than pretending to be me. :-) Anyways, I'm definitely on the trail again starting Monday. Thought I'd go ahead and finish up my last section- Gorham to Katahdin. Yay !Swiss Miss,sorry to hear this.You seemed to be a very pleasant person and very helpful to other hikers.It is nice to see ones like you out there.:) This sounds like someone very jelious of you.:( Welcome to the Xmas party here in Franklin,Ron & Maricela

ms doolittle
09-16-2007, 16:06
Hiya CB! Can't wait to read about your summit day. And, um, take care of that hamster thumb, would ya? ;)

High Life
10-12-2007, 23:43
I had the Pleasure of meeting you bandito
I skimmed the thread here .. i was with you at 12 tribes in rutland
The bandito is cool and funny as hell
remember peeling bananas in the basement ?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/broken_images/1348732070/in/set-72157601907531843/

i read in the shanendoah that you left your food at gravels springs
i am on my way south currently in damasscus . left my food at cow gap
we have something in common .. anywho .. High life on my way to springer
anyone who talks trash about the chocolate bandito .. is just wrong
she's a sweet heart

Wonder
10-18-2007, 18:23
I was right behind her on trail this year. From what I hear.....that hiker was taken care of. Just a prick......

gold bond
10-19-2007, 09:21
I am so impressed with how the White Blaze family takes care of one another. I am really blessed to be a part of it! You guys are great!!
CB God speed and have a safe a wonderful hike.

Chocolate Bandito
10-20-2007, 22:37
Thanx, you guys :-) Just summitted this past Thursday, the 18th, with Talkerman and Birdstar- and just a day after the huge summit group that included KeyMaster, Pinball Wizard, Tron, Rub-a-Dub, POGO, Nugs, Worldwide, White Crow, Sir Privywinks, Luna, Turkey Jerky, Coldilocks, Luna, Sudoko, Bag Lady, Nutella, Tater, Candy Bar and many others. What a crazy, wonderful 3 and a half year journey.

Wonder
10-21-2007, 11:42
Congrats to all!! I'm so happy they let you all up!