PDA

View Full Version : Thur-Hiker Hand Book

partinj
08-06-2007, 13:12
Hi everone i have a wingfoot 2006 thur-hiker handbook if anyone would like it all they have to is paid the shippemt cost. To bad abound the site. I think you can still get copys of the 2007. But i do not know how long they will last :-?

twosticks
08-06-2007, 14:15
Where in MD? I'm in Hyattsville and wouldn't mind getting a copy of that.

partinj
08-11-2007, 14:51
I Live down in St'Mary county Lexington park email is [email protected] sorry onefoot had send me a pm Are you gone to be on the trail in 2008 you might want to try your local Library. Mine had one to loan that how i hear about the book also you might try mountaing outfiter got a 2007 hand book from them or neel's gap let me know if you need thier phone number :-?

hikerchris
08-12-2007, 11:55
What' up peeps? I am also in Maryland. I started a SOBO in June but injured my knee and will be heading back out in 2008 to try again. Although, I have yet to decide on NOBO or SOBO. Perhaps we should do a little Maryland meet up? I also have a copy of Wingfoot's 2007 guide, which I'd be happy to share.

Peace,
hikerchris (Trail name: naturejunkie)

warraghiyagey
08-12-2007, 12:33
What' up peeps? I am also in Maryland. I started a SOBO in June but injured my knee and will be heading back out in 2008 to try again. Although, I have yet to decide on NOBO or SOBO. Perhaps we should do a little Maryland meet up? I also have a copy of Wingfoot's 2007 guide, which I'd be happy to share.

Peace,

SOBO? SOBO - great way to go, Chris let me know when you've solidified your plans - I've already got the bug to head out again next June 1st, oh how I love this trail.
Peace

naturejunkie
08-12-2007, 12:48
SOBO? SOBO - great way to go, Chris let me know when you've solidified your plans - I've already got the bug to head out again next June 1st, oh how I love this trail.
Peace

Will do man. I just have to get to work and save up some dinero. 2008 is a definite, SOBO a strong preference. (Oh yeah, hikerchris is history now, I am using my new trail name from here on out, so look for naturejunkie instead)
Peace.

partinj
08-21-2007, 13:30

Peace,
Hi guys like to meet up but do not have a car right now well see you on the trail :sun