PDA

View Full Version : ULA Waist Belt

dbs
08-09-2007, 00:38
I purchased a ULA Circuit pack with an extra large waist belt only to find I'm not extra large around the middle. Ordered a large belt and it fits fine. If anyone is in need of this extra large belt it's yours for the shipping. Not sure what else it will fit but the price is right. Dave

doodah man
08-09-2007, 11:11
I purchased a ULA Circuit pack with an extra large waist belt only to find I'm not extra large around the middle. Ordered a large belt and it fits fine. If anyone is in need of this extra large belt it's yours for the shipping. Not sure what else it will fit but the price is right. Dave

hey dbs,
I also purchased a ULA Circuit earlier this year. I am between a large and extra large hip-belt so maybe the XL will be better during my plus sized episodes... e-mail has been sent. doodah-man

doodah man
08-09-2007, 11:17
hey dbs,
I also purchased a ULA Circuit earlier this year. I am between a large and extra large hip-belt so maybe the XL will be better during my plus sized episodes... e-mail has been sent. doodah-man

dbs... sorry about that but my e-mail attempt was denied. My contact info is doodahman07 at gmail dot com... Or, PM me. Thanks doodah-man