PDA

View Full Version : Pierce pond address

guthook
08-09-2007, 14:56
Does anybody know of a mailing address for Tim Harrison's Pierce Pond camp? I'd like to send a thank-you card for a damn good breakfast and some great hospitality on the trail, but the thru-hiker's companion has nothing but a phone number. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Guthook

max patch
08-09-2007, 15:29
Does anybody know of a mailing address for Tim Harrison's Pierce Pond camp? I'd like to send a thank-you card for a damn good breakfast and some great hospitality on the trail, but the thru-hiker's companion has nothing but a phone number. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Guthook

Google any phone number, and if it isn't a cell you'll get the name and ddress more often than not.

Harrison's Pierce Pond Camps
207-672-3625 Carry Pond Rd, Bingham, ME 04920

When I reached Harrison's -- after weeks of anticipation -- the day I arrived the the first day all season they had no guests. So they took the day off and went fishing. So I'm still waiting for that breakfast...

warraghiyagey
08-09-2007, 19:00

Guthook

Hey Guthook,

Met you in Stratton and Monson (which considering you were NOBO and I was SOBO is a great story unto itself).
Aanywho, PM me man. I've got Groovasaurus' e-mail but would like any others from your group thtaq you might have.
Peace,
Warraghiyagey
By the way, Harisson's and Tim in general are great and next to for my money what is the prettiest shelter in Maine.:) :)