PDA

View Full Version : Damascus, Virginia, Saturday Night

SawnieRobertson
08-10-2007, 12:21
Dutch Treat will be strumming his guitar and singing his songs at the Old Mill this Saturday night at 7:45. I'll be there. I would love to meet you WBers
from that community/vicinity. Will any of you be there?--Kinnickinic

Wonder
08-10-2007, 12:44
I'll be there!!
You'll know it's me. I'm usually the only hippie in the place.

SawnieRobertson
08-10-2007, 12:48
I'll be there!!
You'll know it's me. I'm usually the only hippie in the place.

Hmmmm. There must've been 40 of you there about this time last year. I'm looking forward to meetting you!--Kinnickinic

Wonder
08-10-2007, 12:51
Man, I haven't found one here yet! I've taken over the "Town Hippie" role I think

Tobit
08-10-2007, 12:53
There are quite a few Hippie Wannabes out there.. hard to find true hippies like Wonder.

StarLyte
08-10-2007, 13:10
Well darn it Sawnie...that's a 7 hour drive for me...but then well worth it, if just to see your sweet face.

Have a great time... I absolutely love to hear him sing and strum.

Love :sun

Lone Wolf
08-10-2007, 13:29
There are quite a few Hippie Wannabes out there.. hard to find true hippies like Wonder.

she ain't old enuf to be a hippie. define hippie

Lone Wolf
08-10-2007, 13:34
Dutch Treat will be strumming his guitar and singing his songs at the Old Mill this Saturday night at 7:45. I'll be there. I would love to meet you WBers
from that community/vicinity. Will any of you be there?--Kinnickinic

a lot of key people were fired or quit from the Old Mill recently due to the new manager. locals don't go there. too bad he can't play at dot's.

Wonder
08-10-2007, 13:42
HIPPIE

Highly Intelligent Person Pursuing Individual Enlightenment

SawnieRobertson
08-10-2007, 18:34
So, Starlyte, do you mean that you wouldn't spend 7 hours driving to get to Damascus to hear Dutch Treat in concert (and. of course, to see me). Yes, it would be all right to bring along Kevin. And, LW, the last time I was there, you weren't...but Gypsy was. She made a preschooler very happy, dancing with her. It was lovely. And, Wonder, you can tell which one I am--with the biggest hip(pie)s around. (But I'm a-workin' on that.)--Kinnickinic