PDA

View Full Version : NOC Cabin B

buckowens
08-18-2007, 12:51
Anyone ever stay in this cabin at NOC?

Cuffs
08-18-2007, 13:02
No, but when you going? There's 3 of us going to NOC in Oct. for GAF! Staying in their newest bunkhouse.

buckowens
08-18-2007, 13:04
I was there a few weeks ago and was curious if anyone else had stayed there. Not a bad deal if you split the cost among a group of folks.

I would love to get another hike in this year but it looks like I will not be able to do it...

Sly
08-18-2007, 17:26
Anyone ever stay in this cabin at NOC?

I've stayed in cabin B. Next question... ;)

buckowens
08-18-2007, 18:13
You're sly, Sly :D

OK, I think my wife may be sensitive to this kind of stuff, and has seen and heard really weird things in the past. But.... we stayed at this cabin and ALL of us heard everything from footsteps to bangs in the day night and otherwise. I actually heard footsteps and ran to answer the front door to see who was there, only to find nobody at the door. We had the cabin all to ourselves, so nobody else was around...

My wife booked it at the last minute and the girl at NOC said that they probably had a cabin open, but would call her back. Then said "you don't need to know why it opened up suddenly..." We first thought it was because of excessive noise or some drinking infraction, but now we wonder. I have thought about calling NOC, but wondered how to start that conversation...

Please don't call my Flight Surgeon guys, as I am not crazy. I have heard a similar noise one other time in my life, and had other witnesses, but have no way to say what it was.

I was just curious as this crowd on the site gets around and I was hoping somebody else stayed there.