PDA

View Full Version : Does Western Mountaineering have customer service?

Dirtygaiters
08-19-2007, 15:54
This seems very strange to me. They make great bags, apparently have a top-notch reputation, but on their website, they only list a mailing address. No phone number or email address. I'm trying to get in touch with them to talk about repairing a rip in one of my WM sleeping bags. A two minute phone call is all I'm trying to figure out. Is this a pipe dream, or what?

SawnieRobertson
08-19-2007, 16:35
This seems very strange to me. They make great bags, apparently have a top-notch reputation, but on their website, they only list a mailing address. No phone number or email address. I'm trying to get in touch with them to talk about repairing a rip in one of my WM sleeping bags. A two minute phone call is all I'm trying to figure out. Is this a pipe dream, or what?

If somewhere, somehow, you get the information. please pass it on. Thanls.
--Kinnickinic

Dr O
08-19-2007, 16:43

408-287-8944

Dr O
08-19-2007, 16:44
408-287-8944

Fax: 408-287-8946