PDA

View Full Version : do shelters suck / minnesota smith update thread

mweinstone
08-27-2007, 14:43
here are two of my favorite things to think about while hiking. anybody else?

Heater
08-27-2007, 14:50
here are two of my favorite things to think about while hiking. anybody else?

I just got back from a short hike and thought about neither. Not once. Must've been all the lovely girls at the swimmin' hole that distracted me. I'll try harder next time.

Johnny Thunder
08-27-2007, 15:06
I like to think of my Minnesota Smith wearing a tuxedo t-shirt. It shows that he’s formal, ya know, but it also says, 'hey, I like to party.'

Johnny

Midway Sam
08-27-2007, 15:12
I like to think of my Minnesota Smith wearing a tuxedo t-shirt. It shows that he’s formal, ya know, but it also says, 'hey, I like to party.'

Johnny

With a mullet. "Business in the front, party in the back"

buckowens
08-27-2007, 15:25
With a mullet. "Business in the front, party in the back"

Sam,

Have I got the PDF file for you. It is called "The Mullet", and I think it is hilarious. I will try to attach it to this post. I scanned it for bad words and content and it looks OK. Enjoy...

Midway Sam
08-27-2007, 15:33
Sam,

Have I got the PDF file for you. It is called "The Mullet", and I think it is hilarious. I will try to attach it to this post. I scanned it for bad words and content and it looks OK. Enjoy...

My favorite ... "Quite frequently mistaken for ugly girls"

Johnny Thunder
08-27-2007, 16:06
When I'm hiking I like to think about how to hijack Matthewski's threads. I listen to what he says...then when I know he has no WiFi signal I strike.

Johnny

The Solemates
08-27-2007, 16:07
Sam,

wow you had me laughing out loud at work

Mags
08-27-2007, 16:13
http://mulletsgalore.com/
http://www.mulletjunky.com/

That's all I have to say.

Thank you.

mweinstone
08-31-2007, 13:27
ms called. hes been choosin to fly the shuttle to the moon and survey it for oil.
ms called, hes out of tp
ms called, he wants to know where his gut went.
ms called, said hes makeing a movie called minnesota gump.
ms called, hes out of canned water.
ms called , hes in jail in spokan for telling a meter maid she is biologicaly insignifigant to him as far as childbearing goes.