PDA

View Full Version : bobcat to summit katadhin today!

mweinstone
09-05-2007, 06:08
our elustrius bobcat,aka angela, will summit this morning and needs a ride from millenokot tonight to anywhere in new hampshire. her car is there as well as white crow, who she will hike with some before returning home to stowe.i have her number and mine is 215 668 0898. congrats bobcat. yor a thruhiker. and this hikers best hikin partner. we all love you.

bobcat will be calling and sending pics all day from the k. we will attempt to post this summit bid as freash as it occurs.
she started april 1st and did the wilderness in 5 days finnishing up at abol bridge last eve after a 26 miler. she reports the wilderness fairly dry with some mud. as of 7 pm last eve she had not checked the campground to see if shes climbing with others or not. she knows of two thruhikers behind her she exspects to reach k today.

7Sisters
09-05-2007, 06:21
good luck and tell her I said hello and will be thinking of her today.

mweinstone
09-05-2007, 06:31
eye eye sistah

camojack
09-05-2007, 06:41
eye eye sistah

Got a signal now, did ya? I guess the thread I started for you was unacceptable... :(

mweinstone
09-05-2007, 06:49
ive never hiked with bobcat . but technicly i have walked the appalachian trail with her. yep. at the billville hiker feed in duncannon we walked from the park to the doyal passing between two official white blazes. that was a special time. also, last night i asked bobcat if she was takeing her pack up to the top. she laughed and said, no, im comming right down. well, im old. im old fashoned. and ill never touch a mountain without a full pack on. its how i was taught. its what i like. shes got her waterbottle and candy bar. ill have my four man tent and 20 below bag on that special day. folks are different. its what keeps the world from becoming mcdonalds.my favorite , different, thing on earth is....women! thank god for bobcat! thank god for mountains and trails and even for lonewolf.

mweinstone
09-05-2007, 06:58
shut up and glot with us cammo. one of our own is birthing a thruhike. lets not let the fact that your thread sucked bad ,...suck up this moment. i love ya bro,..but your thread sucked bad. real bad. im affraid we had to put it under. it was such an improbbuble concoction of missguided dicktion,... and the spelling wasnt up to snuff,..and the font you chose. well i could go on but,.. i know your sensitive. how bout that cat cammo?!
pic of the notorious doorag gang. cammirag not shown. left to right,.stonewallrag,cammorag and tricksrag.

camojack
09-05-2007, 08:21
shut up and glot with us cammo. one of our own is birthing a thruhike. lets not let the fact that your thread sucked bad ,...suck up this moment. i love ya bro,..but your thread sucked bad. real bad. im affraid we had to put it under. it was such an improbbuble concoction of missguided dicktion,... and the spelling wasnt up to snuff,..and the font you chose. well i could go on but,.. i know your sensitive. how bout that cat cammo?!
pic of the notorious doorag gang. cammirag not shown. left to right,.stonewallrag,cammorag and tricksrag.
Ime sawry ay doant spel liek yoo. Knot!!! :banana

Johnny Thunder
09-05-2007, 09:20

Jack,

I challenge you to a game of Scrabble at the Gathering. Difficulty: It's judged by Matthewski. Game?

Johnny

camojack
09-05-2007, 09:52
Jack,

I challenge you to a game of Scrabble at the Gathering. Difficulty: It's judged by Matthewski. Game?

Johnny

I'm pretty good at Scrabble™...but I don't know about those rules. :D

Gray Blazer
09-05-2007, 10:33

iam suuari tow!!

Wonder
09-05-2007, 12:29
That's probably the only game of Scrabble I'll ever win!

Johnny Thunder
09-05-2007, 12:44
That's probably the only game of Scrabble I'll ever win!

Bull Donkey! I'm well steeped in "The Minnesota Smith Update Thread" and "Raise Shelters" posts. Sounds like a challenge!

Johnny

mweinstone
09-05-2007, 12:54
by my calculations, bobcat is peeing on the tablelands,.....now.....

attroll
09-05-2007, 13:03
Maybe if she could hang around for the hiker feed next weekend she might be able to find a ride back.

mweinstone
09-05-2007, 13:05
no , shes itchin to hike more with whitecrow in new hampshire. although im sure she could ride herself as her car is near blister sisters.

The Old Fhart
09-05-2007, 13:19
Mweinstone-"although im sure she could ride herself as her car is near blister sisters."I remember her middle name after you introduced me to her in Rutland, but are you sure you don't mean "drive"!

mweinstone
09-05-2007, 15:40
"f-ing" is the proper pronunceation sir flatchulance. im astonished i have a signal this early in the otherwise stolen signaless day. a sign of much fun on katadhin im sure. shes prolly stradeling the knifes edge as we speak. the mystery is,...like in mallorys assent of chomolongma,..is she going up to the summit? or comming down? my theory has allways been that mallory made it. and bobcat too! the weather is forcast sunny and beautiful as of last bobcat reports from the mountain. that was sevenish last eve at abol. she went into town to get a good meal she said. and will stay the birches. what a dream come true miss cat. im so happy and proud for and of you and your hike. well played my dear, well played. now all you purists dont clammer yourselves into a cammor. she did skip almost 200 miles in maine. but will return to finish it with blister sister before december. they will decide direction later. and they could leave to do the section in as little as a few days after bobcat checks in at home. she will be starting from scratch with job and home. alas,...the blazes are hard to go cold turkey from. hard, but still worth it.
pics of summit area provided with permission from the minnesota smith thruhike archive institute

mweinstone
09-05-2007, 15:43
"f-ing" is the proper pronunceation sir flatchulance. im astonished i have a signal this early in the otherwise stolen signaless day. a sign of much fun on katadhin im sure. shes prolly stradeling the knifes edge as we speak. the mystery is,...like in mallorys assent of chomolongma,..is she going up to the summit? or comming down? my theory has allways been that mallory made it. and bobcat too! the weather is forcast sunny and beautiful as of last bobcat reports from the mountain. that was sevenish last eve at abol. she went into town to get a good meal she said. and will stay the birches. what a dream come true miss cat. im so happy and proud for and of you and your hike. well played my dear, well played. now all you purists dont clammer yourselves into a cammor. she did skip almost 200 miles in maine. but will return to finish it with blister sister before december. they will decide direction later. and they could leave to do the section in as little as a few days after bobcat checks in at home. she will be starting from scratch with job and home. alas,...the blazes are hard to go cold turkey from. hard, but still worth it.
pics of summit area provided with permission from the minnesota smith thruhike archive institute

shoe
09-06-2007, 19:07
why is this in the 2008 thread....this is 2007

Johnny Thunder
09-07-2007, 08:56
cuiz' weinston kno spellz gud.

(I'm practising, Wonder. Accept the challenge!)

Johnny

mweinstone
09-07-2007, 22:26
bobcat drove back to north wodstock today. wheres whitecrow?

angewrite
09-09-2007, 00:17
You know where Whitecrow is so stop asking ;-) Love ya

BTW Truants is AWESOME!

mweinstone
09-09-2007, 03:53
when bobcat called me tonight with whitecrow in tow,... i was made a happy camper. bobcrow and whitecat. bobwhite and crowcat.crowwhite and catbob.the bobing crow dove at the white cat and they went for a walk. pomagranate juice later,.........our heros have had some zeros. and ,.....pound for pound, white crow searved with bobed cat is quite nutritious.what our readers are interested in be two. one, get the crap back on the trail bobcat and finnish your hike. and two. what the hell do you think not being in maine whitecrow? now that we have dispenced with my being weird,....lets go normal! yeah!

cammo stopped by on his way to stopping over and had some chat and more chatting . after that i crashed out and then i farted a plesent one for you all. goodnight.

oh, before i forget. you really may want to rethink your letting freaks like me on your nice site. up untill now ive allways been reserved. i have decided to freak out on you all for now on . this is due to froliking dino having gotten drunk with power and now i must reduce this site to its base ingredient, laughter and hiking info. that will rid the airwaves of the weirdo vibe that has defoliated this sights humor. i will atempt to remain within the confines of the dont fuch up act and i will be useing funnly running on sentences and i will require a canoly and your all going to be very very sory you ever stopped laughing and started boreing.

RITBlake
11-16-2007, 11:43
Met BOBCAT in vernon NJ. Took her out for beers and a bite to eat. Real nice girl, we had some laughs. Good to know she finished.

SUPER-T MEGA 05

mweinstone
11-16-2007, 11:47
bobcats text last night? "im drunk" and...
"i mmiss you" miss you too cat. trashgiving will be wonderfully full of freaks im spossin.