PDA

View Full Version : What happened to all the Replies in the Gallery?

refreeman
09-08-2007, 09:23
The Replies in the Gallery are still indicated by their count, but the actual posts are longer there. Why are they gone? :-?

Skidsteer
09-08-2007, 09:29
The Replies in the Gallery are still indicated by their count, but the actual posts are longer there. Why are they gone? :-?

I did a quick check of my gallery and found a reply for a photo dated 9-3-07 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=18556&catid=favorites)but none for any photos older than that.

:confused:

Phreak
09-08-2007, 12:44

I'm wondering the same thing. :-?

Ewker
09-08-2007, 14:52
I am having trouble uploading pics. It has been so long since I did I have forgotten if there is a max. size you can upload. I didn't see anything listed or I over looked it

Tipi Walter
10-09-2007, 22:29
Yeah, what happened to my photo replies? Some of my pics got some decent comments. Now lost?

Smile
10-10-2007, 00:03
You're right, they are gone, and were a lot of fun to read :)

Gray Blazer
10-10-2007, 10:44
I did a quick check of my gallery and found a reply for a photo dated 9-3-07 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=18556&catid=favorites)but none for any photos older than that.

:confused:
Probably a GA Tech fan?

attroll
10-10-2007, 12:06
I am researching this. I will keep everyone posted as soon as I find something out.

SGT Rock
10-10-2007, 12:11
Is it possible that at one point comments were set to expire?

attroll
10-10-2007, 12:19
Is it possible that at one point comments were set to expire?
I thought the same thing and that was the first thing I looked into and there is nothing in the software that has that function.

The other option I need to look into right now is that maybe the person that posted the comments came back and deleted the comment.

Gray Blazer
10-10-2007, 12:22
I thought the same thing and that was the first thing I looked into and there is nothing in the software that has that function.

The other option I need to look into right now is that maybe the person that posted the comments came back and deleted the comment.

It happened right after you redid the photo gallery a couple of weeks ago. I was going to mention it, but, forgot.:o

attroll
10-10-2007, 12:24
It happened right after you redid the photo gallery a couple of weeks ago. I was going to mention it, but, forgot.:o
What I did a couple weeks ago should not have done this. I just undid what I did a couple weeks ago and it still has the same problem. They are still missing. I am still researching this. Thanks for the help and feedback.

Cookerhiker
10-10-2007, 12:34
What I did a couple weeks ago should not have done this. I just undid what I did a couple weeks ago and it still has the same problem. They are still missing. I am still researching this. Thanks for the help and feedback.

I just posted photos yesterday and already received some replies. These new replies are visible. But my older ones including some as recent as August, still aren't.

attroll
10-10-2007, 12:34
I was able to bring the comments back. Thank you all for pointing that out and helping.

rafe
10-10-2007, 14:35
I was able to bring the comments back. Thank you all for pointing that out and helping.

But now other links are broken. Eg. thumbnails in forum posts. (Eg. the ALDHA/Gathering thread, where lots of these were recently posted.)

rafe
10-10-2007, 14:37
But now other links are broken. Eg. thumbnails in forum posts. (Eg. the ALDHA/Gathering thread, where lots of these were recently posted.)

Oh, never mind. They're back. :-?

Gray Blazer
10-10-2007, 14:47

You are a super geek for sure. :sun (I mean that in the best way possible.)

Smile
10-10-2007, 15:35
Attroll does it again, always att the helm!