PDA

View Full Version : escape: the man behind the fame

mweinstone
09-11-2007, 08:33
we must look to hudini if we are to compare escape tecniques one to another. while he was the undisputed champion of escaping the chains that bind us to this earthly world, my escapes have to do with escapeing the inner world. to free myself of the baconlust and the wanderlust and the lust for shopping and overeating and lazylust and sadlust and even my lust to go crazy must be escaped from. my method is to loose oneself in the days of hiking the appalachian trail that unfold effertlessly on a thruhike attempt. to not know days and dates and times but rather to mark time by feeds and strips of thick sizzeling salt cured bacon among good friends. to watch hours slip by and laugh with joy that there is only one task at hand. to walk. and this trip to maine is a wonderful escape from the mailbox whos bringings leave me befuddled and confused at the meaning of life. and it will be an escape from overworking and spending and consuming and farting when no ones around and i can remove my burp scilencer. and i will be escaping from the general binds witch tell us each, its not okay to just up and leave anytime you want. work comes first and all that garbage. i say to you all,..break out! pull a sixtys move. bust a move! your ass is the shape of your seat and your smile is upsid down and your feet look like unused little waifs.come to maine on a hippy whim. get in trouble like you did as a youth. feel freedom once before you settle in for your death. you must do this feed! bring pork.xoxoxoxomatty.

Pacific Tortuga
09-11-2007, 09:30
Alas, tis is true I say. The feel of crisp cold mornings with crisp sheets of sizzleing animal flesh in camp are to live for. We sleep walk through life dreaming to live our dreams but too often its our night mares we inbrace.

WAKE-UP and smell the oppresive third world money crop, our legal stimulant, like the weman I love ...... dark and murkey. Juan Valdez hand picked Costa Rican sun dried coffee beans.

To migrate north and live, so as to know on our death beds we followed the beat of a different grouse. Walk to feed our souls and to join in the comradery of feeding our face with the earthen, fragrent masses.

Jagger said, "dont trust anyone over 30", hikers say dont trust anyone named sleddog(unless its the nice one) or carry's a full length tooth brush. Rage against the white male oppressers and drink like the white male legends, Wolf & Jack.

mweinstone has thrown down the Nalgene, its up to all of us to hear the call of the loons and his challenge. To Maine, to living like gypsey's, to follow in the 60's/T.Leary way and drop gastrick acids on the pork.

I will be in Yellowstone :) , I have donated to the cause and wish you all a safe and sane WB's hiker feed. :cool:

Wonder
09-11-2007, 11:55
Go north and enjoy what it has to offer. Alas, I will not go until I hae covered all of the miles between here and there. Though I sit here only 75 yards from whiteblazes, it will be a long journey covering many years........but Maine will still be there. Have fun, and I'll join you there in the future

Blue Jay
09-11-2007, 12:15
we must look to hudini if we are to compare escape tecniques one to another. while he was the undisputed champion of escaping the chains that bind us to this earthly world, my escapes have to do with escapeing the inner world. to free myself of the baconlust and the wanderlust and the lust for shopping and overeating and lazylust and sadlust and even my lust to go crazy must be escaped from. my method is to loose oneself in the days of hiking the appalachian trail that unfold effertlessly on a thruhike attempt. to not know days and dates and times but rather to mark time by feeds and strips of thick sizzeling salt cured bacon among good friends. to watch hours slip by and laugh with joy that there is only one task at hand. to walk. and this trip to maine is a wonderful escape from the mailbox whos bringings leave me befuddled and confused at the meaning of life. and it will be an escape from overworking and spending and consuming and farting when no ones around and i can remove my burp scilencer. and i will be escaping from the general binds witch tell us each, its not okay to just up and leave anytime you want. work comes first and all that garbage. i say to you all,..break out! pull a sixtys move. bust a move! your ass is the shape of your seat and your smile is upsid down and your feet look like unused little waifs.come to maine on a hippy whim. get in trouble like you did as a youth. feel freedom once before you settle in for your death. you must do this feed! bring pork.xoxoxoxomatty.

You're good, really really good. Please write a book, I'm serious.

StarLyte
09-11-2007, 12:21
I send love and blessings...follow the light Matty...

...carry on soldier.

mweinstone
09-11-2007, 13:33
im in a pickle. its a terrible place to be. what with the vinegar in my every orafice and all. seems bobcat and ashlys offer of ride to vermont was spoken in vodka. its kinda like speaking in haste , but higher proof. they still got me from vermont to maine , but im needing a ride from philly to vermont . i need this ride,"name your price" bad. how bout, ....gas tools food coffie, humor good looks and an invatation to be involved in a hikers ride to a feed. thats it. thats the offer. its all the irs left me. please, if you dont want matthewski to be less spoiled than he is,...ride me to bobcat. otherwise my spoiledness will prevent me from takeing the 10 hour train to westbury.whoever drives me, your invited to walk with whitecrow and me thursday and friday before the feed, witch is my goal. hes in new hampshire about 6 days from crossing into maine. im looking to leave philly,..now! 215 668 0898. if your going to the feed,....go early and walk with us for a day or two. then go to the feed properly dirtyed. ya just cant show up to these things stark naked clean. you need a filth layer of protection. keeps the iky yicky hiker particals from sticking directly to your skin by an enveloping layer of lesser filths. take off, jump in your car, and come to mats house. trust me. you need this. you could very well be dead of a chair attack tommorow. or a sofa accedent or a refrigerater melding,....i could go on. point is,...you look terrable. look,....see?,.......come for a walk in the north woods with us freaks. we'll show ya how ta fart in the woods.

Cuffs
09-11-2007, 13:40
And this is in the Get Togethers forum because?????

Lone Wolf
09-11-2007, 13:42
And this is in the Get Togethers forum because?????

cuz he's looking for a ride to a get together?

Cuffs
09-11-2007, 13:49
cuz he's looking for a ride to a get together?

then maybe Trailheads and Shuttles might be a better place for Matty...

mweinstone
09-11-2007, 13:50
well played tiger. tooshay turtle must be your caddy. tooshay!

get together: the act of shmoozing a woman into somehow beliving your not interested in sex except the amount she requires you to be so that you can scoore. yes?

Johnny Thunder
09-11-2007, 13:55

Any idea as to what kills people faster than smoking?

Johnny

StarLyte
09-11-2007, 13:56
Whiteblaze Hiker Feed. Monson Maine.

Only hiker event I know of in Maine.

Unless BigDaddyWalkin'Home got sumthin goin on.

mweinstone
09-11-2007, 14:02
obviously starlyte posted that wrongly. and my tooshay was for lonewolf and trailheads and shuttles dont get you a 8 hour ride nowhere.

mweinstone
09-11-2007, 14:04
what kills people faster than smokeing.( in a boared voice)

Johnny Thunder
09-11-2007, 14:10
Since I can't sell the sarcasm on the internets it'll have to wait...

Really wish I could drive with you, man. Just can't take the time out of my rear-shaped chair behind my belly-indented desk in my fart-smelling office. These computer guys 'aint finding jobs themselves, I'll tell you that much.

What ever happened to the jazz trumpeteir who drove you up to Abol? Where's he? Check Craigslist.

Johnny

mweinstone
09-11-2007, 14:22
wow. just did.i paid that guy alot. im only offering gas and tolls . i put my add on craigslist philly rideshare. we'll see. presious hours ticking by,..........help me someone?

Lone Wolf
09-11-2007, 14:31

like me...he posts what and where he wants...

mweinstone
09-11-2007, 14:48
and as proof of lonewolfs statement,.............................

smell my farts is posted here due to no fart forum. smell my farts airs nightly and covers topics such as politics and war,..to popes and folks. join us tonight for the season premere of, smell my farts with host matthewski. on the get togethers thread.

anything, anywhere.

mweinstone
09-20-2007, 20:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzuu5XHxds 30 seconds of fun with jester , stonewall, matthewski, johnny thunder and trail angel mary about duncannon this past weeks end whils yall was up maine.