PDA

View Full Version : THe Siam Hammock

steven
11-07-2003, 16:08
Take care & keep in contact
All the best www.siamhammockusa.com

IdahoDavid
11-07-2003, 21:15
Looks like a great product and a fair price.

I have been using a Byer Of Maine Traveller http://www.byerofmaine.com/amazonas-traveller.htm recently and have been pleased with it. I use a tarp or poncho over it and have a gear net I string overhead. The Byer is an extremely light and small package and fairly sturdy for the size. The price, $15-17, is good, too.

I've been experimenting with various configurations for insulation underneath. I want to try the underquilt idea I've seen discussed.

freerange
11-17-2003, 03:28
Steven...

You should let people know that you are the US distibutor of this product, rather than pretending to be a 'happy customer'.

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from someone who is this devious and manipulative. It's also disrespectful to the board and the people here.

Maybe it's a good product, maybe it isn't but your 'marketing' by spamming various backpacking boards isn't doing it a service.

I'm sorry to see that you haven't taken the advice of those on other boards to get honest. You can't claim you're 'new' and didn't know, like you did last time you did this. (Although what being 'new' has to do with being honest, I don't know.)

Rain Man
11-17-2003, 04:52
Steven...

You should let people know that you are the US distibutor of this product, rather than pretending to be a 'happy customer'.... (Although what being 'new' has to do with being honest, I don't know.)

Why is it that too many "marketing people," or too many ordinary people for that matter when it comes to marketing, seem to be missing the "honor and honesty gene" in their DNA???

Rain Man