PDA

View Full Version : Wayah Gap to Wesser Water Situation

jeep
09-24-2007, 06:52
Does anyone know how the water is between Wayah Gap and Wesser,NC?Os the spring near Cold Spring Shelter running?

rafe
09-24-2007, 07:37
I think someone reported recently in another thread on Cheoah/Stecoah Gap... the situation was pretty dire. It's dire on the whole AT at the moment, apparently from Springer at least as far north as eastern PA. Carry lots of water.

Ron Haven
09-24-2007, 09:35
I think someone reported recently in another thread on Cheoah/Stecoah Gap... the situation was pretty dire. It's dire on the whole AT at the moment, apparently from Springer at least as far north as eastern PA. Carry lots of water.I just had a shuttle yesterday with a group who hiked Wayah Gap to the NOC.Theyreported a small branch trickle just before Burningtown Gap,and water
at Rufas Morgan Shelter.:confused:

Gray Blazer
09-24-2007, 09:37
I just had a shuttle yesterday with a group who hiked Wayah Gap to the NOC.Theyreported a small branch trickle just before Burningtown Gap,and water
at Rufas Morgan Shelter.:confused:
Isn't that near the XXX shelter?

Ron Haven
09-24-2007, 09:42
Isn't that near the XXX shelter?I ask about col spring shelter and they said there was none there.This was the litte branch just south of BT Gap.