PDA

View Full Version : Ronin

Marta
09-27-2007, 10:17
Hey, does anyone remember Ronin and his tumultuous start with Whiteblaze? He's in Monson!

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=207462

Go, Ronin, go!

rhjanes
09-27-2007, 11:47
he doesn't update his trailjournal very often at all. You can follow along with his partners. Melk, Young Eagle (youngle), Persistent....
but yeah....to all those lucky people out there....GO

mambo_tango
09-27-2007, 20:40
Ronin is a pretty cool guy - hiked near him a bit towards the beginning. He helped build the gigantic tarp/tyvek tent at Trail Days.

Pacific Tortuga
09-27-2007, 22:02
I call him sharky too after winning 80 $$ in poker at Cloud 9. Ronin is a good man and friend, keep truckin' dude and say hi to Circadian for me.

mambo_tango
09-28-2007, 19:43
and say hi to Circadian for me.

I was at the top of Katahdin with Circadian - he let me hang out with him for a few days with his friends in Maine. Helped me find a ride to Vermont.

Grinder
10-06-2007, 15:24
I just read in Melk's journal, that they summited Kahtadin Friday.

The last I heard,"they" consisted of Ronin, Persistent, and Melk.

Miles of Smiles

Tom

Roots
10-06-2007, 15:34
I just read in Melk's journal, that they summited Kahtadin Friday.

The last I heard,"they" consisted of Ronin, Persistent, and Melk.

Miles of Smiles

Tom

Does anyone know for sure if Persistent was with them? Melk's guestbook had someone saying Persistent might have gone ahead to Kahtadin at Monson in order to make the summit.:confused:

Smile
10-06-2007, 15:50
Great journal, but the photos of the 'treed baby bears' then one of Momma Bear watching me while I took photos of her cubs' - he is lucky he didn't get a swat from that bear!

Great sun through the trees shot in VA, really like that one!
:)

Grinder
10-08-2007, 14:21
Roots,

If I understand it, the "A Team" as a whole, decided to jump to Monson. The decision was reached in New Hampshire, I think around Gorham, a day or two before Persistent's last entry on Sept 19. and was posted in an update.

Then they showed up in Monson per Ronin's Journal, dated Sept 27

Then Melk reported "The A Team" summited Kahtadin in the last entry dated October 5.

We'll have to wait for updates to get the nitty gritty.

Miles of Smiles
Tom

Roots
10-08-2007, 16:05
Roots,

If I understand it, the "A Team" as a whole, decided to jump to Monson. The decision was reached in New Hampshire, I think around Gorham, a day or two before Persistent's last entry on Sept 19. and was posted in an update.

Then they showed up in Monson per Ronin's Journal, dated Sept 27

Then Melk reported "The A Team" summited Kahtadin in the last entry dated October 5.

We'll have to wait for updates to get the nitty gritty.

Miles of Smiles
Tom

Thanx! Pers finally posted on her journal today, but it was from last Thurs. before they summited. Thanx again for the info!:)