PDA

View Full Version : Pending Kidnapping...

Miss Janet
10-03-2007, 02:44
I have been putting two and two together and I am afraid there may be a plot in my near future!! Well, I hope no one goes to any real trouble to try to get me to the Gathering. I really can not make it this year so don't go out of you way. I am very sad to miss my first Gathering since 1999! But it can't be helped this year... too much LIFE going on right now!

If any of you are in on that OTHER plot... the AFTER the Gathering PLOT... (YEP, I AM ON TO YA!) then I hope you will invite everyone and encourage them to bring cleaning supplies, tools and food!!! I am very grateful for the help and I think we will have a good time. The hardest part of closing up Miss Janet's house has been reliving the thousands of memories made here... and not having friends around to laugh with or to cry with!! I am really looking forward to seeing some friendly faces!

So, talk to Bob Peoples or Jester at the Gathering and they will tell you about the PLOT!

Wonder
10-03-2007, 08:12
I will attempt to join in on the PLOT....just have to be at work tues, so maybe someone can come get me after work......you know I"m there for ya!

Miss Janet
10-03-2007, 16:04
Thanks Wonder! I have gathered some intelligence that makes me beleive we might be eating Lasagna Monday night... or we might be ordering pizza! Who knows??